Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

when jhanak came to BH stating her pregnancy , she was expecting trust from him but he insulted her . I agree he does not remember but he insulted her badly that she is trapping him. He was the person who knew jhanak from Kashmir. This was not expected given how jhanak has been kind to each person in her life. Itโ€™s not easy to forget for jhanak. Now irrespective of jhanak rejection ani need to make things clear to Arshi which he has not done till now. Then only story can proceed

Arey Anju,

Didnt we discuss this pregnancy track and his reasons for rejecting many times ...but still I am just pointing few things.....

Jhanak who injected into his mind about Aditya.

And all the incidents in Mumbai... And then all of a sudden declaring him as father of the baby.

Its his self respect and his dignity that is in question... That is nothing to do with the love he has for Jhanak. Would anyone do that..And yes, that is what was surprising for him, how could Jhanak whom he knew so well try to trap him . How can she think he used her or got intimate with her , when he cant even think of hurting Jhanak. How can he make her stand at the same point as her maa... How could she think so about him .

How can it be only his issue when she is also responsible for the situation.. How did she land up in BH to claim the baby... Its because of her signing the Annulment after the intimacy which she remembered. I cant think how she could do so .

Now he is trying to settle with may be it happened even though I dont remember, what more can he do. If memory is deceiving what can a person do.

He is also hurt by her actions and she never apologise for her rude behaviour to him. But he always does it the moment he realises he is at fault. She is hurt, let him decide how to win her.

Look at the postive side naa.. he is ready to understand that something might have happened between them ... โ˜บโ˜บ

Arshi as I said in previous post is future, it should unfold.... Lets wait for that.

I am hopeful that he is going to make things clear to Arshi ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ as she doesn't have any self respect, she is just playing victim card.... When she knows the man has lost his love for her and declaring it in front of the family....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Leads will never take any steps to remove Arshi . Mujhe nahi lagta they will ever get remarried . ANi said in mandir that no papers can stop me to accept you as my wife . Now he said mera focus sirf tim par rahega but he did not promise that I will accept you as my wife publicly. Then he asked her to go on chutthhi without announcing her wife publicly . Why he said bcoz he accepts her as wife due to the marriage. But he never said he will leave Arshi . Why jhanak is rejecting him bcoz his family will turn against him . Both the leads does not want Arshi to go out from their life . But they want to live as husband and wife bcoz they think they are husband wife from their heart. Legally itโ€™s not possible. ANI wonโ€™t tell Arshi to move out from his life ever. Arshi also does not want to move out so if no body wants the why she will move out.

shanakanj thumbnail

Ani said main mar jaaoonga par is bacche ko accept nahi karti hai in BH. Here jhanak said main mar jaaoongi par aapko contact nahi karoongi. So iska ulta hi hoga. Even jhanak insulted him still ani kept the hope she will contact him one day and he will wait for that day. That was his last dialogue so nex track is that . Jhanak confession or ANI realisation that she also loves him.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/sUvNKcqhnKs?si=E3iZU8oXJ3V-KosI

Doctor also said that Jhanak saved because ani prayer her like becoming god .adi is so irritated

Edited by Varsha188 - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Leads will never take any steps to remove Arshi . Mujhe nahi lagta they will ever get remarried . ANi said in mandir that no papers can stop me to accept you as my wife . Now he said mera focus sirf tim par rahega but he did not promise that I will accept you as my wife publicly. Then he asked her to go on chutthhi without announcing her wife publicly . Why he said bcoz he accepts her as wife due to the marriage. But he never said he will leave Arshi . Why jhanak is rejecting him bcoz his family will turn against him . Both the leads does not want Arshi to go out from their life . But they want to live as husband and wife bcoz they think they are husband wife from their heart. Legally itโ€™s not possible. ANI wonโ€™t tell Arshi to move out from his life ever. Arshi also does not want to move out so if no body wants the why she will move out.

That's why I said na J did the right thing by declining his love...he has to leave Arshi if he wants J's approval as her husband...why will she go anywhere with him?? She will be treated as his mistress if she does so as Arshi is his wife in public...the only way out is Ani asking Arshi to leave the situationship or Arshi doing it herself..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://youtu.be/sUvNKcqhnKs?si=E3iZU8oXJ3V-KosI

Doctor also said that Jhanak saved because ani prayer her like becoming god .adi is so irritated

Adi soch raha hai..Ani ko bhaga diya J ne to Mera chance hai...he doesn't know how dangerous Runak are!!! Rahenge dusron k sath but man hi man ek dusre k alawa kisiko nahi chahenge... emotional cheaters๐Ÿ˜œAni tried to warn him to not come in between them...but banda abhi J k pyar me ghayal hai..is liye Ani ki warning samajh nahi aya use...ye bhi Arshi ki tarah gir k hi sikhnewala hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

That's why I said na J did the right thing by declining his love...he has to leave Arshi if he wants J's approval as her husband...why will she go anywhere with him?? She will be treated as his mistress if she does so as Arshi is his wife in public...the only way out is Ani asking Arshi to leave the situationship or Arshi doing it herself..

I guess after this jhanak will contact ani due to some situation like hospital track and might confess or does not confess but ani will know that she loves him. First both of them need to accept the love then family acceptance will come. So without poverty track itโ€™s not going to happen. Till that time leads will meet eo accidentally due to movie shoot, Minton marriage and Shubhu expose. Tab tak eye lock chalenge. Next 300 episodes ka track tayyar hai. The moment jhanak accept she wonโ€™t be able to stop ANI so it was necessary for her to reject him. But still I donโ€™t understand why he does not want to break with Arshi.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arey Anju,

Didnt we discuss this pregnancy track and his reasons for rejecting many times ...but still I am just pointing few things.....

Jhanak who injected into his mind about Aditya.

And all the incidents in Mumbai... And then all of a sudden declaring him as father of the baby.

Its his self respect and his dignity that is in question... That is nothing to do with the love he has for Jhanak. Would anyone do that..And yes, that is what was surprising for him, how could Jhanak whom he knew so well try to trap him . How can she think he used her or got intimate with her , when he cant even think of hurting Jhanak. How can he make her stand at the same point as her maa... How could she think so about him .

How can it be only his issue when she is also responsible for the situation.. How did she land up in BH to claim the baby... Its because of her signing the Annulment after the intimacy which she remembered. I cant think how she could do so .

Now he is trying to settle with may be it happened even though I dont remember, what more can he do. If memory is deceiving what can a person do.

He is also hurt by her actions and she never apologise for her rude behaviour to him. But he always does it the moment he realises he is at fault. She is hurt, let him decide how to win her.

Look at the postive side naa.. he is ready to understand that something might have happened between them ... โ˜บโ˜บ

Arshi as I said in previous post is future, it should unfold.... Lets wait for that.

I am hopeful that he is going to make things clear to Arshi ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ as she doesn't have any self respect, she is just playing victim card.... When she knows the man has lost his love for her and declaring it in front of the family....

Maya,

I really hope Arshi can do thisโ€ฆI always want situations to have sensible solutions. Arshi has had that shade in the earlier episodes and even as late as the post Holi episodes I remember her once telling Jhanak I wish we had met under different circumstances.

However her being in the montage makes me a bit waryโ€ฆ Also Jhanak is a titular showโ€ฆ until now there is little impact of this character. Apart from the stand she took for her pregnancy I havenโ€™t seen any other impactโ€ฆ so I wonder why Leena named her show on a titular characterโ€ฆ uska jalwa kab dikhega?
If Arshi walks out she gets the laurels and sympathy whichever way you look at it

shanakanj thumbnail

Leena has only one formula. Whenever leads meet she will make one of them scapegoat for gaaliyaan. So now she will settle score with mahaan jhanak. Runak union is distant. Unless BH does not accept jhanak as bahu and Arshi does not deserve to be bahu itโ€™s not possible. Only they can expel her out. Leads wonโ€™t take this step. When that will happen no idea. Or Arshi needs to move out. It looks like even Arshi does not want physical intimacy. She is not bothered abt that. I

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: 56 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

I really hope Arshi can do thisโ€ฆI always want situations to have sensible solutions. Arshi has had that shade in the earlier episodes and even as late as the post Holi episodes I remember her once telling Jhanak I wish we had met under different circumstances.

However her being in the montage makes me a bit waryโ€ฆ Also Jhanak is a titular showโ€ฆ until now there is little impact of this character. Apart from the stand she took for her pregnancy I havenโ€™t seen any other impactโ€ฆ so I wonder why Leena named her show on a titular characterโ€ฆ uska jalwa kab dikhega?
If Arshi walks out she gets the laurels and sympathy whichever way you look at it

Arshi is on the montage but in front not between jhanak and ANI. So she is irrelevant but she will be present . Iโ€™m so itโ€™s jhanak who is deciding whether Arshi should be there in ani life or not. ANI would be following what jhanak want.