Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Arshi didi k liye iss baar sacrifice nahi kar rahi hai...apne bare me soch k kar rahi hai.. Anirudh declared himself married..how can she accept his love??she has already done a huge mistake in Kashmir by giving in to Ani's love without getting clarity of Arshi issue from him..and disaster followed...today also he didn't say he will leave Arshi... untill and unless he leaves Arshi, she will not accept him...I stand with her in this...she was right...neither Arshi nor J is cheap...both cannot be played..

Coming to haat thamna of AK...kyu??why will she consider AK as a partner??he is a friend...if he has feelings for her, that is his problem, not her's...she anyway clarified that she loves Anirudh only...at this point, she should focus on building her career..

she clearly knows arshi isn't his wife. Chalo she is not sacrificing she just want to focus on her career.

To she should completely move on na bura kea ha chalo Aditya na sahi koe aur sahi.

And Aditya loves him too. Anni is a liar cheater ya bhi bol lo then Aditya is good for him.

Basically she is becoming Mahan here.

Atleast woh aik dafa use accept to kerte, phir Anni flip kerta to koe logic bhi hoti.

Anyway it's her life, Anni ko inform kerneke bhi kea he zarorat the.

Jhanak khud confused ha k what she want in her life.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was much better than that of yesterday in terms of execution and acting..

AK was pointing out correct arguments in front of Ani...he doesn't know how Anirudh saved J and tried to built her career...but he was also true while pointing out the hostility of BH including Ani towards J..

The highlight of today's episode was definitely the conversation between Runak..contrary to my belief, J believes that Anirudh loves her...but she was right in her place by not accepting his feelings atleast this stage...already enough CA has been done ..with no pregnancy and Arshi in picture, if she accepted him, it would have definitely put her as a home breaker and a characterless women to the world..

Today's episode also indicates that Ani was ready to fight for J's haq as wife..but he was turned down with the statement that he should stay out of her way now onwards..he will respect her wish... that's why the precap where he agrees to move abroad...in my older posts, I mentioned about the possibility of leap when J career track will start...I think makers will show a short leap of 1 year...J will become a successful heroin and Ani will return finishing his onsite project...now don't know how he will manage to keep Arshi away...coz in abroad there won't be anyone else to distract Arshi..she will try to win Ani back...as after Anishit marriage we placed our hopes on Arshi to ensure no intimacy occurs, now it will rest with Ani...

Waise, aap logon ne suna kya thik se!!precap me Ani addressed Arshi as iss Ghar ki Bahu and not as meri wife๐Ÿ˜† good for him..

Aur ye Arshi se to koi umeed hi nahi hai!!๐Ÿ™„why is she wasting her life by deciding to stay with him??Complete idiot!!

I am yet to see episodeโ€ฆ

But based on your updateโ€ฆ.

This story has no conflict other than the one conflict which is about being with a committed person ( technically it would have been married person but Leena did not want to upset ITV Hindi audience) Ani is not legally married but they are time and again saying bahu, biwi etc so yeh maanke chalo woh ek rishta - jis bhi form main hain. Arshiโ€™s presence was only recognised by Jhanak until now. But from the coming track you will see Ani recognise this aspect.

Arshi is on the montage. That has to have some value. Ani will find it difficult to tell Arshi to get out of his life coz aap maano ya na maanoโ€ฆ rishte ko end karna asaan nahin hota especially for people with a conscience so this will play out. Aniโ€™s recognition of ends and means will hit him hard, now more than any other time. and his state of being unhappy will reach Jhanak.tooโ€ฆJhanak ki saari inhibitions ek taraf Ani ki well being ek taraf - she will cotton onto his state somehow

I donโ€™t know how Leena intends to take it but I am assuming that Jhanak will have to liberate Ani from his guilt over the whole situation. Jhanak will have to see how unhappy he is and she will give him courage to fight his demons. Jhanak will also realise her folly of asking him to stay with Arshi

Arshi kya karegi I have no ideaโ€ฆ mostly difficult hi hogi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leap is one way of doing it but leap also means more fortifying of the Anishi relationship which the makers will be wary of doing so I feel something may happen which will precipitate matters closer to Durga pooja -

Edited by sanfan - 2 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was necessary..Ani has to come out clean..only then there's chance of Runak union ..his decision to part ways with Arshi must be independent of J's presence in his life...if he can do it, she will trust him again..today, again Ani was about to doubt AK J relationship..it's J corrected him that she is not declining him due to AK..

No dear in this time Jhanak is so much rude now she knows very well that he loves her so clearly she said everything in this time Just rudely talking.now Jhanak was totally wrong because she wants to become mahan insaan

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak chahte ha k Anni apne family aur arshi ke pass chala jae that's why she talked to him rudely, to yeh sacrifice nahi ha to kya ha. Aik taraf she says I love him, before dying I want to see him.

Aur kea he reason ho sukte ha Anni ko Mana kerne ke.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

This story has no conflict other than the one conflict which is about being with a committed person ( technically it would have been married person but Leena did not want to upset ITV Hindi audience) Ani is not legally married but they are time and again saying bahu, biwi etc so yeh maanke chalo woh ek rishta - jis bhi form main hain. Arshiโ€™s presence was only recognised by Jhanak until now. But from the coming track you will see Ani recognise this aspect.

Arshi is on the montage. That has to have some value. Ani will find it difficult to tell Arshi to get out of his life coz aap maano ya na maanoโ€ฆ rishte ko end karna asaan nahin hota especially for people with a conscience so this will play out. Aniโ€™s recognition of ends and means will hit him hard, now more than any other time. and his state of being unhappy will reach Jhanak.tooโ€ฆJhanak ki saari inhibitions ek taraf Ani ki well being ek taraf - she will cotton onto his state somehow

I donโ€™t know how Leena intends to take it but I am assuming that Jhanak will have to liberate Ani from his guilt over the whole situation. Jhanak will have to see how unhappy he is and she will give him courage to fight his demons. Jhanak will also realise her folly of asking him to stay with Arshi

Leap is one way of doing it but leap also means more fortifying of the Anishi relationship which the makers will be wary of doing so I feel something may happen which will precipitate matters closer to Durga pooja -

Ani was ready to leave Arshi but jhanak blamed him as liar and cheater. Means if he cheat Arshi he can cheat her also if they unite. So he needs to prove that he is not a cheater and liar . In this process he will be totally unhappy . This might take a toll on his health and jhanak should know his state that her decision was wrong. If hey take leap how jhanak will know abt ani state. ANI also blamed jhanak to be a cheater , liar and trapper. So he also got the blame now. So this track is to make jhanak realise that she was wrong and ANI to prove that he is not a cheater. Is something will happen in next one month that will make jhanak to contact him and come back. SK is taking something in writing so I guess after jhanak comes to meet him he wonโ€™t go abroad . SK might ask lot of compensation due to this. Today also Arshi mentioned abt it. Then poverty track after that also with Shubha expose
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

kuch leap nahi aane wala hai. Only one movie is enough for becoming successful. Leena poora drag karegi. Why SK is giving one month time to shift . It can be done in one week also. So. They will drag till one month and then something will happen that will make jhanak to contact him . Why he is not making things clear to Arshi. May be bcoz jhanak told him a liar and what not that he leaves Arshi did and comes back to her . So just to prove jhanak wrong he is agreeing to stay with Arshi. He is totally lifeless and broken . Jhanak behaved brutally to him . Krushal donโ€™t have words for his acting. How heartbroken he was. He is clear that AK is a true friend not lover. He called her bahu not biwi so no intimacy is possible as of now. As of now the focus is just that ANI wonโ€™t leave Arshi and runs back to jhanak. So he will stick to his words. I donโ€™t think makers will ever show intimacy between anishi unless they are

Married.

As I expressed earlier also, till makers show no intimacy between Anishit, I am with the show...๐Ÿ˜

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

As I expressed earlier also, till makers show no intimacy between Anishit, I am with the show...๐Ÿ˜

Makers know that if intimacy between anishi is done than no body will watch it.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

No dear in this time Jhanak is so much rude now she knows very well that he loves her so clearly she said everything in this time Just rudely talking.now Jhanak was totally wrong because she wants to become mahan insaan

I disagree..if he doesn't leave Arshi, she will not accept his love...if she was not rude will he go back??he has to clear Arshi mess first..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I just don't want Anishit ..iske alawa kuchh v chalega๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Also, thoda J career v dikha do...bored with BH stuff...

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I disagree..if he doesn't leave nacArshi, she will not accept his love...if she was not rude will he go back??he has to clear Arshi mess first..

Yes this is i am saying that Jhanak told that i have feelings but we can't live together because Arshi is your wife that's all.