Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

@ bold: for me too, it lost the intensity. When the man said she shd see his face first, shouldnt he at least come in her "nazro ke samne", (line of vision)

the scene set up was goofed up:

why was the security stopping him going to reception area?

they take the patients via reception area from OT to ICU or where ever they hook up to ventilator?

there was no drip, no iv, no blood transfusion.

the doctor also spoke from behind her.

the patient who was on the way to be put on ventilator can speak so loud ILY that hall mein gunj jaye.

No wonder most viewers felt it thanda, even tho the actors all did their job well. Salman, Krushal and Hiba lying on the stretcher, the docs, the attenders, the nurse, the ward boy all were good yet the scene mein maza nahi aaya.

Maybe the regular director had a day off, and someone else shot it, probably the reason for delay.

I would not disagree with the fact that it could have been executed better in terms of technical point of view.....

But....but...

The moment Jhanak said, " I love you Sirji..",the way his face lit up...the beautiful smile...he probably smiled like that after ages....that tear drop that fell from his eyes...

He deserved to know that his love is reciprocated...He probably can live his entire life cherishing this moment only๐Ÿ’–...

Old school love resides in one's eyes...The love where eyes get drenched with tears.. Romance needs eyes to express the love.Those eyes, hiding countless untold stories of pain, loneliness , unfulfilled longing and love.....and those same eyes were spitting ๐Ÿ”ฅ when he grabbed AK's jaws with pure rage...uff sooo sooo unhinged and passionate....

And then the moment he went before Jhanak and heard those magical words...that raging Bull was immediately transformed into a soft teddy bear...

Uffffff I am ready to excuse every technical error if emotionally I am getting so much...smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 hours ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I would not disagree with the fact that it could have executed better in terms of technical point of view.....

But....but...

The moment Jhanak said, " I love you Sirji..",the way his face lit up...the beautiful smile...he probably smiled like that after ages....that tear drop that fell from his eyes...

He deserved to know that his love is reciprocated...He probably can live his entire life cherishing this moment only๐Ÿ’–...

Old school love resides in one's eyes...The love where eyes get drenched with tears.. Romance needs eyes to express the love.Those eyes, hiding countless untold stories of pain, loneliness , unfulfilled longing and love.....and those same eyes were spitting ๐Ÿ”ฅ when he grabbed AK's jaws with pure rage...uff sooo sooo unhinged and passionate....

And then the moment he went before Jhanak and heard those magical words...that raging Bull was immediately transformed into a soft teddy bear...

Uffffff I am ready to excuse every technical error if emotionally I am getting so much...smiley27

So true, that important moment lost the intensity because of bad execution and editing . Everybody acted well. Everyone including the side characters.

When Ani grabbed AK's jaw, the hold was shifting, it was impossible to ignore it.

It was not supposed to be a filler epi, but a turning point and ...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I would not disagree with the fact that it could have executed better in terms of technical point of view.....

But....but...

Asmiโ€ฆ your imarat makes everything possible and every word resonatesโ€ฆ the scene was written wellโ€ฆ just the direction was poor imv)

Not disputing anything you have written and thatโ€™s just the beauty of perspectives

Like I am person who once sold on a vision will painstakingly with a tooth comb look at scripting..I may indulge myself with the action but my mind will be back to nitpick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

For me script is the kingโ€ฆso while I keep a broad eye on the goings onโ€ฆ I canโ€™t help notice these things..

for instance the car scene.. - in itself ok becos you are looking to convey his turmoil but the dialogues were so forced and bit mediocre considering the situation that the emotion imv, it dragged and since Krushal is a good actor.. he props it up but with a okaish actor it would failโ€ฆ the reverse can also happen

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jhanak rejected him badly so ub kise aik taraf to hona ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kea Kare bechara . Forcefully j ko rakhna nahi chahta. Madam ne bol dea ha jao arshi ke pass. To thek ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

jhanak rejected him badly so ub kise aik taraf to hona ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kea Kare bechara . Forcefully j ko rakhna nahi chahta. Madam ne bol dea ha jao arshi ke pass. To thek ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bas yahi problem ani ki . Ani is not honest of one girl bas pendulum ki tarah rehna hain.kya pyaar ani ka jhanak kuch bhi bole you should be clear .kya fayda kehne ka Leenaji ko abhi 3000 episode tak chalana hain track repeat hota rahega

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same rinse and repeat . ANI is now sure that he loves jhanak but she again confused him by saying I hate you three times. Jitni baar ILU bola utni baar I hate you. So what he would make out from this. He is madly in love with jhanak. But now will feel the pain of one sided love thatโ€™s why channa mere ya song was played. Jhanak was very rude this time just to push him away so his life is not ruined bcoz now nothing can be done . He is married to Arshi but knows that he loves jhanak. So now ANI will never approach jhanak but tells that you will contact me I wonโ€™t. Precap ANI agreed to go abroad in next one month. SK tells you have to give in writing. So ani Arshi status is same . Jhanak knows that ANI loves her . ANI is clueless abt jhanak and he is a one sided lover acc to him.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

is todayโ€™s episode up?

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Bas yahi problem ani ki . Ani is not honest of one girl bas pendulum ki tarah rehna hain.kya pyaar ani ka jhanak kuch bhi bole you should be clear .kya fayda kehne ka Leenaji ko abhi 3000 episode tak chalana hain track repeat hota rahega

3000 target ha to wohe audience daiikh sukte ha jismein patience ho.

Leads ke acting kuch bhi na kar sukte jab story same rahegi.

Repetitive things kon he daikhna chahega.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Same rinse and repeat . ANI is now sure that he loves jhanak but she again confused him by saying I hate you three times. Jitni baar ILU bola utni baar I hate you. So what he would make out from this. He is madly in love with jhanak. But now will feel the pain of one sided love thatโ€™s why channa mere ya song was played. Jhanak was very rude this time just to push him away so his life is not ruined bcoz now nothing can be done . He is married to Arshi but knows that he loves jhanak. So now ANI will never approach jhanak but tells that you will contact me I wonโ€™t. Precap ANI agreed to go abroad in next one month. SK tells you have to give in writing. So ani Arshi status is same . Jhanak knows that ANI loves her . ANI is clueless abt jhanak and he is a one sided lover acc to him.

and j knows very well anni is not married to arshi. Phir yeh sab ok fine, he should leave her.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was much better than that of yesterday in terms of execution and acting..

AK was pointing out correct arguments in front of Ani...he doesn't know how Anirudh saved J and tried to built her career...but he was also true while pointing out the hostility of BH including Ani towards J..

The highlight of today's episode was definitely the conversation between Runak..contrary to my belief, J believes that Anirudh loves her...but she was right in her place by not accepting his feelings atleast this stage...already enough CA has been done ..with no pregnancy and Arshi in picture, if she accepted him, it would have definitely put her as a home breaker and a characterless women to the world..

Today's episode also indicates that Ani was ready to fight for J's haq as wife..but he was turned down with the statement that he should stay out of her way now onwards..he will respect her wish... that's why the precap where he agrees to move abroad...in my older posts, I mentioned about the possibility of leap when J career track will start...I think makers will show a short leap of 1 year...J will become a successful heroin and Ani will return finishing his onsite project...now don't know how he will manage to keep Arshi away...coz in abroad there won't be anyone else to distract Arshi..she will try to win Ani back...as after Anishit marriage we placed our hopes on Arshi to ensure no intimacy occurs, now it will rest with Ani...

Waise, aap logon ne suna kya thik se!!precap me Ani addressed Arshi as iss Ghar ki Bahu and not as meri wife๐Ÿ˜† good for him..

Aur ye Arshi se to koi umeed hi nahi hai!!๐Ÿ™„why is she wasting her life by deciding to stay with him??Complete idiot!!

Edited by Dibya_C - 52 minutes ago