Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Pehle aap, pehle aap mein gaddi chhuth gayi

Aur an eye for an eye mein, pura muhallah andha hoga

Ani Bose's self-destructive era officially begins, I am busy creating my spotify playlist of all songs sad smiley27

chaan se jo koe Toote sapna jag suna suna lage

Koe rahay na jab apna jag suna suna lagayโ˜บ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Better he should leave arshi if he want to move abroad. Asa relationship ko latkana is not good.

Jab tak jhanak is relationship ko accept nahi karege annirudh Bose use force nahi karega. And arshi ko Beech mein rakhne ka koe purpose nahi ha.

Kahin nahi jaa raha hai. Uska latka hua mujhe dekhakar log shocked hai. Normally woh hamesha hyper rehta hai so now he will be like this . He wonโ€™t say anything to anyone. The only difference between previous track is that this time he is not blaming jhanak and Devdaas mode . Baaki same rahega. He will loose all hope of being happy. I hope appu di give him some strength. He can open in front of her only
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 hours ago

people are just predicting. Kuch bhi predict kertay hain๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone is saying he'll go with arshi ๐Ÿคจ

Let see is serial ko predict kerna bewakoofi ha๐Ÿ˜‚

Ubhe to he is looking sad emotional scene lag raha ha baqe agay ka track makers ko he pata ha๐Ÿ˜‚

Jhanak ko adi mil gaya jo secretary ki tarah kaam karega and ani apne second option ke paas chala gaya means arshi that's all . Nothing new .

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I donโ€™t know what Ani is going to do on return to BH.

As the story now standsโ€ฆ

Just to rewind a bitโ€ฆ he told

main ghar basane nahin ja raha hoonโ€ฆ

Arshi tum bhi chaloโ€ฆ

He only went there to check up on her knowing she had reached out to him. He has always wanted to be part of her life in some shape or form. He wanted perhaps a more definitive thing but when that was discouraged in the past, after the tantrums and being chastised by fate ( fire incident) he just reconciled to a life without Jhanak and telling himself that once he assured himself she was safe he will stay happy.

Yet when he reached Mumbai and seeing her with Adi got him in a bind and he spoilt any chance that they could have stayed friends ( if you see he wanted to be friends with herโ€ฆ he went to her room with the intention of rekindling the friendship ( love is latent) but Jhanak rejected him and he went crazy. Till the end he wanted to have some role in her life and when she told him to go away in Mumbai he came back an angry man. Coz it was difficult to accept that she had rejected him.

Then came the baby announcement; his memory played a trick and with his recollection of the last meeting still in his heart he let emotions get the better of him and he humiliated her. Yet, when she was leaving he wanted to drop her to the airport. Again the insistence stemming from his desire to be part of her life in whatever shape or formโ€ฆ

His realisation that the bridges are burned gets him very morose at the wedding reception of Jhanaj where he acknowledges his love for her to himself.

Then comes the biggest turning point. Adiโ€™s phone call. Just the information that she had asked for him to be informed and the floodgates opened again. He wasnโ€™t thinking that she loved him or anything but just that she chose him after everything made him hopeful that he could again be part of her life in whatever shape or form.

He is hesitant in asserting any rights on her directly but somehow tries to tell her that they have a bond and how his belief in the bond has strengthened with time. Her critical condition only making that bond more precious in his eyes. He feels he has a stake in getting her well and even if it means never getting the chance to see her again he barters for the last chance to see her.

At every step him wanting to be part of her life. I keep using the term in some shape or form..

Truth be told Ani never fell in love with Jhanak knowing himself to be in love. For the longest time he used to assure himself that he will be happy seeing her succeed and that is the biggest reward but love hits you with a force and with love comes expectationsโ€ฆ jahan pyaar hota hain wahin aashayein bhi hoti hain.

To just know that you will be happy to see your love without being part of thar personโ€™s life is a difficult journey. Ani is getting a taste of this. This time it is different from other times where he has sensed her love for him and then to be turned away from that love must be a difficult experience.

Aniโ€™s character throughout has never sensed Jhanakโ€™s dilemma. In many ways Jhanak has lived the experience of โ€œek tarfa pyaar ki taaqatโ€ She wanted more but was always conflicted and that conflict never let her take a step towards Ani. when she gave into Ani, it was in a weak moment and she knew that it was enough for her lifetime.
Ani never sensed earlier why Jhanak didnโ€™t want to come between Arshi & him. When he asked Jhanak to stay with him and later tried to explain his suffocation, he did not understand where her inhibitions came from. If he did, he could have worked on that and tried to assuage her feelings.
today when Jhanak rejects Aniโ€™s feelings, he will get the full force of understanding what it means to be in Jhanakโ€™s shoes. I think the narrative is pointing to that arc of understanding for Ani in this track.. which is why Channa Mereya is being played. Ek tarfa pyaar has its own vibe โค๏ธ

Humne dekhi hain un aankhon ki mehekti Khushboo

Haath se chuke isse rishton ka ilzam na do!!

Sirf ehsaas hain rooh se mehsoos karo

Pyaar ko pyaar hi rehne do koi naam na do.

My thoughts a bit disjointed will pen more after todayโ€™s episode

Edited by sanfan - 4 hours ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Jhanak ko adi mil gaya jo secretary ki tarah kaam karega and ani apne second option ke paas chala gaya means arshi that's all . Nothing new .

jhanak should accept aditya's love and marry him. Phir hissab Barabaar hoga smiley36

3000 ka target hoga jinka usmein ml aur FL Milne se rahay smiley36smiley17

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Main yeha hu, yeha hu, yeha hu, yeha smiley1

Just acting pricey, like dear J, to see if you miss me Rekha smiley36

Hahahhaa kidding, have been X'ing a lot these days smiley1 Aur abb ek kona dhoond rahi hu, jise pakadke rona hai, amidst a cacophony of sad songs smiley27

Acting pricey always gets a call ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ missed you though I was also less active

I will also find a playlist now

Varsha188 thumbnail

jhanak should accept aditya's love and marry him. Phir hissab Barabaar hoga smiley36

3000 ka target hoga jinka usmein ml aur FL Milne se rahay smiley36smiley17

Nahin yaar jahank ko mahan banna hain. Udhar adi help Lena hain yahan tak medical report bhi adi carry karta hain.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Start with Woh Humsafar tha smiley27

Originally posted by: sanfan

Acting pricey always gets a call ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ missed you though I was also less active

I will also find a playlist now

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Prepcap: He is agreeing to go abroad. Digging his grave deeper.

I am manifesting that the BB and Shrishti's kaand comes out now and that separates Ani& Arshi.

Varsha188 thumbnail

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1838490230359228632?t=aKWvww469A-yLeId1sfbqg&s=19

Ani bhi flip ho gaya

Edited by Varsha188 - 4 hours ago