Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

He is back from Mumbai. Koe bol raha tha anni abroad jaega smiley36

Leather bag ke saath definitely not smiley36

He has just come and going into his room . He might not say anything also or he might agree to Arshi
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

there was progress only from ANI side that now he knows she loves him. From Jhanak POV saying ILU to her will change nothing. She has seen him saying ILU to Arshi multiple times so whom she trust this or previous one. He has shown in actions also that he loves Arshi. So why she wonโ€™t push him away. Also he did not support her when it was needed but he supported Arshi when needed. So any girl in jhanak place would do that. He is a married man for her so again itโ€™s a paap for her to accept his ILU. Now I am curious now how ani reacts on this. There has to be some improvement. Even he accepts her rejection he should make things clear to Arshi after accepting jhanak as wife and his love. He canโ€™t chose an easy way out. If now he again he goes back this will confirm Jhanak belief that he always loved Arshi and his love acceptance was fake. The way jhanak is angry she is not mahaan here . She even did not look at him while he was leaving.

This entire track is for them.

He has said it before and she rejected him and so for her its not much exciting. But she blaming him on the situation is not acceptable, because its due to her pushing he did things , which we have discussed multiple times....

She might have taken his actions as love for Arshi, the same way Anirudh took her PDA and closeness with Aditya as her love for Aditya . She still didnt clear it. But her ILU was enough for him to believe her.

She knows he isnt married from Minu words.

Forget that, Anirudh himself said to her what you see outside is not the real case. What I am going through only I know. His internal turmoil, but unfortunately Jhanak was not able to register it .

With she on his side, there is no looking back. Arshi is going to take a back seat and Jhanak and Anirudh 's story is going to progress.

Its just now that she confessed, Anirudh should be back in BH to make things clear to Arshi and family. Let us wait till it unfolds.

Support ,if it in aag series you are referring to, she too didnt trust him . She didnt even try to understand him. She could have also thought from his side how stuck he was in that situations.She always thinks from her side only.

Otherwise I always see Anirudh's support to Jhanak in any situations, even in Appu di shaadi he enforced it when they were still at logger heads.

He has to go back, Jhanak may have MU, but how can he bring her back without BH drama.

As for me, I am happy with their confession at the moment and I am living it..

No future , no past, Just present I am here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Main yeha hu, yeha hu, yeha hu, yeha smiley1

Just acting pricey, like dear J, to see if you miss me Rekha smiley36

Hahahhaa kidding, have been X'ing a lot these days smiley1 Aur abb ek kona dhoond rahi hu, jise pakadke rona hai, amidst a cacophony of sad songs smiley27

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

The song suits the mood..

ek tarfa pyaar ki taaqat!!

While I did not enjoy the movie, this song has my whole heart โค๏ธ Arijit can make you feel emotions you didnโ€™t know existed

btw Sohini where are you?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This entire track is for them.

He has said it before and she rejected him and so for her its not much exciting. But she blaming him on the situation is not acceptable, because its due to her pushing he did things , which we have discussed multiple times....

She might have taken his actions as love for Arshi, the same way Anirudh took her PDA and closeness with Aditya as her love for Aditya . She still didnt clear it. But her ILU was enough for him to believe her.

She knows he isnt married from Minu words.

Forget that, Anirudh himself said to her what you see outside is not the real case. What I am going through only I know. His internal turmoil, but unfortunately Jhanak was not able to register it .

With she on his side, there is no looking back. Arshi is going to take a back seat and Jhanak and Anirudh 's story is going to progress.

Its just now that she confessed, Anirudh should be back in BH to make things clear to Arshi and family. Let us wait till it unfolds.

Support ,if it in aag series you are referring to, she too didnt trust him . She didnt even try to understand him. She could have also thought from his side how stuck he was in that situations.She always thinks from her side only.

Otherwise I always see Anirudh's support to Jhanak in any situations, even in Appu di shaadi he enforced it when they were still at logger heads.

He has to go back, Jhanak may have MU, but how can he bring her back without BH drama.

As for me, I am happy with their confession at the moment and I am living it..

No future , no past, Just present I am here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

when jhanak came to BH stating her pregnancy , she was expecting trust from him but he insulted her . I agree he does not remember but he insulted her badly that she is trapping him. He was the person who knew jhanak from Kashmir. This was not expected given how jhanak has been kind to each person in her life. Itโ€™s not easy to forget for jhanak. Now irrespective of jhanak rejection ani need to make things clear to Arshi which he has not done till now. Then only story can proceed.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

The song suits the mood..

ek tarfa pyaar ki taaqat!!

While I did not enjoy the movie, this song has my whole heart โค๏ธ Arijit can make you feel emotions you didnโ€™t know existed

btw Sohini where are you?

Dil na dukaoo aap ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Ek tarafa nahi.... Pyar toh dono taraf se hai..

They are playing yes, no, yes, no game...

Yes, its a beautiful song and most apt for the situation...

Devdas naa ban jayee.. ๐Ÿ˜œ

His all emotions are extreme.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 hours ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

X tag par to yeh bol rahe hai ki he will agree to Arshi whatever she says be it going abroad or Dubai and will not clear anything. He is totally lifeless . Appu di is sad why mostly he would agree going abroad . Thatโ€™s why jethu was also shocked . When they go abroad mostly jhanak and Adi will also come there either for shoot or holiday.

Maybe he just returned and is sad and going to his room. He had that bag when he left for Mumbai. If he was leaving the house it would have been a suitcase. Maybe.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He has just come and going into his room . He might not say anything also or he might agree to Arshi

Better he should leave arshi if he want to move abroad. Asa relationship ko latkana is not good.

Jab tak jhanak is relationship ko accept nahi karege annirudh Bose use force nahi karega. And arshi ko Beech mein rakhne ka koe purpose nahi ha.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Yes, its a beautiful song and most apt if the situation...

pyaar ha but equally ziddi bhi hain ๐Ÿ˜‚
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pehle aap, pehle aap mein gaddi chhuth gayi

Aur an eye for an eye mein, pura muhallah andha ho gaya

Ani Bose's self-destructive era officially begins, I am busy creating my spotify playlist of all songs sad smiley27

Yes, its a beautiful song and most apt if the situation...

Edited by rysohini - 5 hours ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Maybe he just returned and is sad and going to his room. He had that bag when he left for Mumbai. If he was leaving the house it would have been a suitcase. Maybe.

people are just predicting. Kuch bhi predict kertay hain๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone is saying he'll go with arshi ๐Ÿคจ

Let see is serial ko predict kerna bewakoofi ha๐Ÿ˜‚

Ubhe to he is looking sad emotional scene lag raha ha baqe agay ka track makers ko he pata ha๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Pearl_219 - 5 hours ago