🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Technically everything was wrong.

But for me it was all perfect...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was waiting for this confession.

Anirudh deserves to know Jhanak loves him.

Whether they be together or not.. He needs to know she loves him . He can live his entire life with this moment.

Krushal nailed the scene. From the begging Anirudh to roaring Lion and the soft Anirudh the moment she said ILU.... Within seconds he displayed range of emotions๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ Fabulous actor.

Yes fabulous actingโ€ฆ when Krushal is in the scene..he just holds my attention so much so that I sometimes have to rewatch to get others reactions ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by sanfan - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Technically everything was wrong.

But for me it was all perfect...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was waiting for this confession.

Anirudh deserves to know Jhanak loves him.

Whether they be together or not.. He needs to know she loves him . He can live his entire life with this moment.

Krushal nailed the scene. From the begging Anirudh to roaring Lion and the soft Anirudh the moment she said ILU.... Within seconds he displayed range of emotions๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ Fabulous actor.

there was progress only from ANI side that now he knows she loves him. From Jhanak POV saying ILU to her will change nothing. She has seen him saying ILU to Arshi multiple times so whom she trust this or previous one. He has shown in actions also that he loves Arshi. So why she wonโ€™t push him away. Also he did not support her when it was needed but he supported Arshi when needed. So any girl in jhanak place would do that. He is a married man for her so again itโ€™s a paap for her to accept his ILU. Now I am curious now how ani reacts on this. There has to be some improvement. Even he accepts her rejection he should make things clear to Arshi after accepting jhanak as wife and his love. He canโ€™t chose an easy way out. If now he again he goes back this will confirm Jhanak belief that he always loved Arshi and his love acceptance was fake. The way jhanak is angry she is not mahaan here . She even did not look at him while he was leaving.
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASdbAwPZLK/?igsh=MXF4bnM2cXRsMWVjdQ== I guess he made clear to Arshi . Appu di is sad means he also told abt jhanak rejection. He is totally broken. Devdaas mode on. Even bips was not looking happy.

Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASdbAwPZLK/?igsh=MXF4bnM2cXRsMWVjdQ== I guess he made clear to Arshi . Appu di is sad means he also told abt jhanak rejection. He is totally broken. Devdaas mode on. Even bips was not looking happy.

Maya,

The song suits the mood..

ek tarfa pyaar ki taaqat!!

While I did not enjoy the movie, this song has my whole heart โค๏ธ Arijit can make you feel emotions you didnโ€™t know existed

btw Sohini where are you?

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So Ani leaves Arshi and BH, WOW, WOW what a progress!!!

shanakanj thumbnail

But ghar chod kar jyon jaayega . Kahin nahi jayega. The bag he has in hand is the same bag he took with him while leaving. But Arshi ko to pakka clear kar diya hai and also jhanak rejection thatโ€™s why apply di is sad.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

The song suits the mood..

ek tarfa pyaar ki taaqat!!

While I did not enjoy the movie, this song has my whole heart โค๏ธ Arijit can make you feel emotions you didnโ€™t know existed

btw Sohini where are you?

I hope makers show his shiddat wala pyar...pyar jo pehle tha Jhanak k liye...which was independent of bindings and expectations..โฃ๏ธ

I am looking forward to Krushal's acting in this track๐Ÿ’“

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

So Ani leaves Arshi and BH, WOW, WOW what a progress!!!

X tag par to yeh bol rahe hai ki he will agree to Arshi whatever she says be it going abroad or Dubai and will not clear anything. He is totally lifeless . Appu di is sad why mostly he would agree going abroad . Thatโ€™s why jethu was also shocked . When they go abroad mostly jhanak and Adi will also come there either for shoot or holiday.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is back from Mumbai. Koe bol raha tha anni abroad jaega smiley36

Leather bag ke saath definitely not smiley36

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I hope makers show his shiddat wala pyar...pyar jo pehle tha Jhanak k liye...which was independent of bindings and expectations..โฃ๏ธ

I am looking forward to Krushal's acting in this track๐Ÿ’“

tIt could be possible he wonโ€™t clear anything but turn his Devdaas mode on which will be clear to everyone now like OG. Now arshi wonโ€™t have any issue bcoz he would be a puppet. He might go into depression or something like that. How jhanak will know he is not happy with Arshi . I guess after Meenu comes back she might make jhanak realize that ani state is very bad.