Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak always said NO , but back then Anirudh never knew she had suppressed her feelings.

Now he heard it loud and clear I love you, Sirji โค๐Ÿฅฐ

The words which he has been yearning for centuries..

The face that lit up with those unexpected words and the smile that painted his face with the beautiful declaration of love . He is not going to entertain Arshi now.

Arshi should move back and that is what I wanted her to do always. She needs to show her self respect. Why should she roam about when the man chose Jhanak over her in front of the family. She is the one who said to him I know you like me only as a friend and you love Jhanak.

She has it from both sides, self realisation and clarity from the man. Make the decision and save your life.

Of course dragging will be there as Durga pooja is Bengal biggest festival and also Leena aunty wants to run the show for 3000 episodes as oer her.

But this track is about building them and its going to be them and not Arshi and Aditya...

Yes Maya now ani side everything have been changed โ˜บ๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Now she continuously saying wife definitely iska opposite hoga โ˜บ๏ธ

Hoga kya!! Haii!! How come she is sharing a room with him without marriage and giving big big lectures???aur ye Ani ki family bhi kitni ajeeb hai!! supporting all this nonsense...khud k ghar k bete ki taraf dekhte bhi nahi hai... nobody deserves such pathetic parents..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Hoga kya!! Haii!! How come she is sharing a room with him without marriage and giving big big lectures???aur ye Ani ki family bhi kitni ajeeb hai!! supporting all this nonsense...khud k ghar k bete ki taraf dekhte bhi nahi hai... nobody deserves such pathetic parents..

In this time she agrees for becoming his wife with out marriage i think ani would not agree

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak always said NO , but back then Anirudh never knew she had suppressed her feelings.

Now he heard it loud and clear I love you, Sirji โค๐Ÿฅฐ

The words which he has been yearning for centuries..

The face that lit up with those unexpected words and the smile that painted his face with the beautiful declaration of love . He is not going to entertain Arshi now.

Arshi should move back and that is what I wanted her to do always. She needs to show her self respect. Why should she roam about when the man chose Jhanak over her in front of the family. She is the one who said to him I know you like me only as a friend and you love Jhanak.

She has it from both sides, self realisation and clarity from the man. Make the decision and save your life.

Of course dragging will be there as Durga pooja is Bengal biggest festival and also Leena aunty wants to run the show for 3000 episodes as oer her.

But this track is about building them and its going to be them and not Arshi and Aditya...

Yes...once Ani clears his pov and J's position in his life, Arshi should move out..atleast in Ishti Kutum, Leena showed that...but here I don't know..whether national audience will like the idea of PL turning positive without much drama...this is definitely a possibility...but Leena plans for 3000 episode, so we will have to bear with loud screams of Arshi didi for a long time๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

In this time she agrees for becoming his wife with out marriage i think ani would not agree

Ani was supporting her coz she faced such an unfortunate accident and mental breakdown... remember most of us were angry and sad when Ani hugged her while helping her walk...but as soon as he brought her the trophy, he resorted to his no touching policy with her...in Mumbai we have seen that...now after all the developments between Runak, Ani will never accept her as wife..I just want him to state this fact clearly on Arshi's face..

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

couldnt add the url

Edited by szsiddiqa - 2 hours ago

Word Count: 0

Sama16 thumbnail

Anyone know why Upma aunty's show episodes are on hotstar sharp on time but Jhanak epis are never there on time?

Like this is the ONLY show I watch but every other show releases on time but this...

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, is the episode up?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Anyone know why Upma aunty's show episodes are on hotstar sharp on time but Jhanak epis are never there on time?

Like this is the ONLY show I watch but every other show releases on time but this...

This is the same case with me too. I also only watch this show. But this never comes on time

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

@ bold: for me too, it lost the intensity. When the man said she shd see his face first, shouldnt he at least come in her "nazro ke samne", (line of vision)

the scene set up was goofed up:

why was the security stopping him going to reception area?

they take the patients via reception area from OT to ICU or where ever they hook up to ventilator?

there was no drip, no iv, no blood transfusion.

the doctor also spoke from behind her.

the patient who was on the way to be put on ventilator can speak so loud ILY that hall mein gunj jaye.

No wonder most viewers felt it thanda, even tho the actors all did their job well. Salman, Krushal and Hiba lying on the stretcher, the docs, the attenders, the nurse, the ward boy all were good yet the scene mein maza nahi aaya.

Maybe the regular director had a day off, and someone else shot it, probably the reason for delay.

Technically everything was wrong.

But for me it was all perfect...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was waiting for this confession.

Anirudh deserves to know Jhanak loves him.

Whether they be together or not.. He needs to know she loves him . He can live his entire life with this moment.

Krushal nailed the scene. From the begging Anirudh to roaring Lion and the soft Anirudh the moment she said ILU.... Within seconds he displayed range of emotions๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ Fabulous actor.