🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes zainab something happened in positive direction now let's hope ani didn't quit and Jhanak ki koi baat nahin mane.

OG Ani ka jalwa milega kya.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

OG Ani ka jalwa milega kya.

Yes i think so ab nahin mila to kab milega,let's hope โ˜บ๏ธ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani and Arshi arenโ€™t married legally but Ani and Jhanakโ€™s wedding isnโ€™t annulled if Ani contests the annulment.

Will this play out? Ani IT engineer hain but lawyer ka beta toh hain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right thats what is best case scenario.

Ani jaap - J is my wife....but he will leave Arshi to decide to move out by making it clear legally and by consumation annulment is invalid, so she is living with a married man.

Ani Arshi half marriage has no basis. The marriage is not complete. Pointing out Arshi as the second woman will be nice to see.

Edited by PPak - 3 hours ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani and Arshi arenโ€™t married legally but Ani and Jhanakโ€™s wedding isnโ€™t annulled if Ani contests the annulment.

Will this play out? Ani IT engineer hain but lawyer ka beta toh hain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wrote Ani Arshi reunion - I meant Runak reunion. :)

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASHNQlyowD/?igsh=ZTA3N3Fvb2lmaHQz yeh dekho wapas iska bhashan chalu hai. Mostly she would be saying that you declared Arshi as wife and better you honour the commitment. He tried to explain but madam nahi sun rahi hai. But she is right in her place. Unless he breaks it up with Arshi how can she express her feelings . I want the reason of non acceptance should be hurt not mahanta. But what what will make ANI to stay with Arshi it can be only promise to jhanak nonetheless.

as much as we want to see them together, it is true that unless Ani completely takes Arshi out of his life, J agreeing to his words doesnโ€™t make sense.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Ani jaap - J is my wife....but he will leave Arshi to decide to move out by making it clear legally and by consumation annulment is invalid, so she is living with a married man.

Ani Arshi half marriage has no basis. The marriage is not complete. Pointing out Arshi as the second woman will be nice to see.

Only thing is Arshi is in the montage? Uska kya role hain? Very confusedโ€ฆ

Will Ani force J as OG Ani ruse to get her to come to BH saying the divorce has to come thru? Court says J and Ani to live together for 6 months before divorce ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In yesterday's episode, Arshi was screaming the wife is waiting at home and Ani is roaming around with his gf...madam conveniently forgets that her marriage is non existent ๐Ÿ™„ and she is the gf with whom Ani used to roam around while being married to J๐Ÿคง

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Only thing is Arshi is in the montage? Uska kya role hain? Very confusedโ€ฆ

Will Ani force J as OG Ani ruse to get her to come to BH saying the divorce has to come thru? Court says J and Ani to live together for 6 months before divorce ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Arshi will be a PL with a separate storyline occassionally causing disruption in Runak equation... atleast that's how Leena handles PL in her regional shows... let's see how she keeps her relevant for the national tv audience...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

If J said no chance of them happening; will Ani still have the guts to reject Arshi? I still feel this will get dragged out till Durga Pooja. J becomes heroine; father reveal; Arshi Ani reunion.

Arshi will pull out. Neither of the two; tho Ani may clear his lack of romantic love for her now.

Jhanak always said NO , but back then Anirudh never knew she had suppressed her feelings.

Now he heard it loud and clear I love you, Sirji โค๐Ÿฅฐ

The words which he has been yearning for centuries..

The face that lit up with those unexpected words and the smile that painted his face with the beautiful declaration of love . He is not going to entertain Arshi now.

Arshi should move back and that is what I wanted her to do always. She needs to show her self respect. Why should she roam about when the man chose Jhanak over her in front of the family. She is the one who said to him I know you like me only as a friend and you love Jhanak.

She has it from both sides, self realisation and clarity from the man. Make the decision and save your life.

Of course dragging will be there as Durga pooja is Bengal biggest festival and also Leena aunty wants to run the show for 3000 episodes as per her.

But this track is about building them and its going to be them and not Arshi and Aditya...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - an hour ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

In yesterday's episode, Arshi was screaming the wife is waiting at home and Ani is roaming around with his gf...madam conveniently forgets that her marriage is non existent ๐Ÿ™„ and she is the gf with whom Ani used to roam around while being married to J๐Ÿคง

Now she continuously saying wife definitely iska opposite hoga โ˜บ๏ธ