Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASHNQlyowD/?igsh=ZTA3N3Fvb2lmaHQz yeh dekho wapas iska bhashan chalu hai. Mostly she would be saying that you declared Arshi as wife and better you honour the commitment. He tried to explain but madam nahi sun rahi hai. But she is right in her place. Unless he breaks it up with Arshi how can she express her feelings . I want the reason of non acceptance should be hurt not mahanta. But what what will make ANI to stay with Arshi it can be only promise to jhanak nonetheless.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Priya ji! What are you saying? Ani Arshi reunion?

I hope Ani clears his feelings for Arshi; it will be nice to see Ani realize his mistake and move out of the room he shares with Arshi; regardless of J's rejection. That is first step for Ani for sure - on the path to redemption.

But the pattern has been Ani and Jhanak walk away from eo; they never do anything to address their situation and God intervenes to bring them back. So how far they walk away is the question; and what will happen to bring them together.

Also Ani has to pay for his mistakes; too many things are up int he air.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It all depends what conversation runak had. If jhanak have any hint that what is stopping her to accept him. But looking at history she wonโ€™t wahi gol gol ghumne wale hai. Given ANI character he wonโ€™t dump Arshi but Now I would like to him give clear picture that he loves jhanak . Even she want to stay with him she can or again jhanak will ask him to honour the commitment.

Right - J will tell him 2 things....she wont break anyones marriage and she does not believe he loves her after the way he treated her in BH.

What matters is whether Ani now realizes J loves him; or thinks whether she was delirious and hence blabbering. How one can confess without feelings is beyond me, but sometimes Ani's brain stops functioning. If he realizes she loves him but wont move ahead with him because of Arshi and how he treated J; he can go back and try at least to correct his mistakes.

Now Leena will bring something none of us could have imagined. J cannot go to BH right away because of her movie. They may take a leap.

My hope is Ani disengages with Arshi and says since he consumated with J; she is his legal wife; and tells Arshi she is living with a married man. That logically should be the next step if story has to move ahead and not do rinse and repeat.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I hope Ani clears his feelings for Arshi; it will be nice to see Ani realize his mistake and move out of the room he shares with Arshi; regardless of J's rejection. That is first step for Ani for sure - on the path to redemption.

But the pattern has been Ani and Jhanak walk away from eo; they never do anything to address their situation and God intervenes to bring them back. So how far they walk away is the question; and what will happen to bring them together.

Also Ani has to pay for his mistakes; too many things are up int he air.

can makers show ANI still going ahead with Arshi after him shouting ILU so many times . Last time why he decided to correct with Arshi bcoz somewhere he felt he does not live jhanak. But now he lives jhanak and is sure abt it . So now they can not show putting up a mask in front of Arshi. I guess he wonโ€™t dump Arshi but will clear to her that he loves jhanak. He is not that kind of person who can dump a girl who was always loyal to him. He will clear to her the truth of their relation then itโ€™s her choice . When marriage truth was revealed he did same thing. Also he has been shouting that itโ€™s my life and main jaise jeena chahta hoon jeeonga. Itโ€™s her life so if she want to stay with him but he wonโ€™t be able to live her anymore.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASHNQlyowD/?igsh=ZTA3N3Fvb2lmaHQz yeh dekho wapas iska bhashan chalu hai. Mostly she would be saying that you declared Arshi as wife and better you honour the commitment. He tried to explain but madam nahi sun rahi hai. But she is right in her place. Unless he breaks it up with Arshi how can she express her feelings . I want the reason of non acceptance should be hurt not mahanta. But what what will make ANI to stay with Arshi it can be only promise to jhanak nonetheless.

it is expected and she's warned him in the past to choose one and she'll say perhaps blame him for not supporting her when she needed him. unless he takes a mega step to accept jhanak as his wife and declare arshi as nobody to him, then jhanak's right to not believe him in the first place..
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zainab jhanak is mentally strong that she can live happily with out him.i really don't understand that Jhanak should say everything about her feelings but we can't live together because arshi is your wife but i know she wouldn't say. Kabhi jhanak ready nahin hotee kabhi ani . Bas yahi chal raha . Let's see today what she are saying

But this time, Varsha's momentum is building for their union during the upcoming Durga festival. ๐Ÿ˜

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kabhi to apne pyar ke liye stand Lena padta hain otherwise ager you are so much honest so Jhanak ko ani information bhi nahin denee thi.apnee feelings pe clear raho but nahin here she doesn't want to listen anything uper se angry or insult karke dur kar detee hain.kya love hain.totaly agree she said we can't live together because arshi is here then everything is depends on ani . I hope she said in today episode then ani would be understand.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But this time, Varsha's momentum is building for their union during the upcoming Durga festival. ๐Ÿ˜

Yes zainab something happened in positive direction now let's hope ani didn't quit and Jhanak ki koi baat nahin mane.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

If J said no chance of them happening; will Ani still have the guts to reject Arshi? I still feel this will get dragged out till Durga Pooja. J becomes heroine; father reveal; Arshi Ani reunion.

Arshi will pull out. Neither of the two; tho Ani may clear his lack of romantic love for her now.

Ani and Arshi arenโ€™t married legally but Ani and Jhanakโ€™s wedding isnโ€™t annulled if Ani contests the annulment.

Will this play out? Ani IT engineer hain but lawyer ka beta toh hain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sanfan - 3 hours ago
PPak thumbnail

How she can get the property . The house is in name of dadu bhai. For that she need to get the signature and all. Mostly 2nd track . Arshi taking revenge still doubtful. When last time ani was rejected by jhanak he went mad and started pda . So now again he will switch to Arshi. Thatโ€™s what he has been doing till now. Now also itโ€™s rinse and repeat. Love confession se kuch farak nahi padega. He might think letโ€™s save whatever I have as jhanak said runak not possible. Runak union not possible before BBG track reveal.

they brought up the topic when Shubo said he will compensate her something and Tanuja asked why Arshi would need money. It was such a random line inserted - so I thought it may be indication of things to come. BH ruin is coming.

Hope J knows abt the flower Ani brought and hospital staff tell her abt what he did for her.

So many tracks - we dont know sequence

Mini-Choton

Jhanak celebrity; Aditya friendship

Brij/Shristi reveal

Ani Arshi relationship status next steps

Lallon truth discovery

BH ruin

Appu di come back to BH - Lallon's gf focus must be for a reason - either show her as opposite of Arshi or repeat story

Runak milan

Adi Ani - today even though Adi stopped Ani; Ani came through. There may be a time Adi will sabotage Ani and be successful.