Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Holi one kitna acha tha?

I'm also watching Durga which is aesthetically shot so idea hora hai main team ya sara budget usper hai. Jhanak ki quality bahut down kardi hai and ILU to aisey bolrahy thy jisme koi feelings hi nhi thi...๐Ÿ˜’

When Jhanak first started, they shot in Kashmir and omg the views the dances, the water, the boats, the wedding and the sheep, jhanak's home and her little life where sold flowers all of it was so so aesthetic! I guess they always spend when the show starts, get the audience hooked and boom, quality down once it gets the popularity!

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

When Jhanak first started, they shot in Kashmir and omg the views the dances, the water, the boats, the wedding and the sheep, jhanak's home and her little life where sold flowers all of it was so so aesthetic! I guess they always spend when the show starts, get the audience hooked and boom, quality down once it gets the popularity!

Those scenes attracted us so well ๐Ÿ˜

Last night, I watched intiall episodes where Jhanak was all happy, beautifully smiling and enjoying her life.

Now, the life is still becoming so painful for her specifically jab uska pyaar uska nhi raha ๐Ÿ’”

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In precap , I guess first he will say ILU then she will say that sabse bada jhooth and then lastly That runak can never be established . He is not angry like before in precap. Shubh u says mujhe pata hai ANI kya bolega yahan aake ki jhanak ki tabiyat theek nahi thi . Iska matlab ulta hi kehne wala hai. I guess this time he is going to say louder that he loves jhanak despite jhanak rejecting him. Arshi saying we will correct everything like before same how ANI tried to correct with Arshi on SR . So now ANI will out rightly reject her but she will again stick to him . Yesterday she was saying she will go to mumbai. Today she want full commitment. When ANi will reject her she will again flip that I wonโ€™t give up .

@bold ,

Anirudh will not reject her again.....

Its going to be their story now.

He will fight back in BH .

The story is going to be interesting now ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@bold ,

Anirudh will not reject her again.....

Its going to be their story now.

He will fight back in BH .

The story is going to be interesting now ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

If J said no chance of them happening; will Ani still have the guts to reject Arshi? I still feel this will get dragged out till Durga Pooja. J becomes heroine; father reveal; Arshi Ani reunion.

Arshi will pull out. Neither of the two; tho Ani may clear his lack of romantic love for her now.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: PPak

If J said no chance of them happening; will Ani still have the guts to reject Arshi? I still feel this will get dragged out till Durga Pooja. J becomes heroine; father reveal; Arshi Ani reunion.

Arshi will pull out. Neither of the two; tho Ani may clear his lack of romantic love for her now.

Priya ji! What are you saying? Ani Arshi reunion?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hey guys, aj ka episode aagya kya? kya hua if anyone can give a brief update??

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think story may go the way of the old spoiler. Arhsi gets BH property as revenge for Ani's dumping her. Shubo gets dinged by Lalon.

BH wasi's destitute.

J comes to the rescue. Somehow BH house needs to turn against Arshi and in favor of Jhanak. For that, Arshi whom they worship now has to do something nasty?

OR

Arshi sacrifices after Brij truth comes out. J told someone that she could not be with her love because she was ilegitimate. So Runak union will only happen after Brij reveal I think

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Priya ji! What are you saying? Ani Arshi reunion?

It all depends what conversation runak had. If jhanak have any hint that what is stopping her to accept him. But looking at history she wonโ€™t wahi gol gol ghumne wale hai. Given ANI character he wonโ€™t dump Arshi but Now I would like to him give clear picture that he loves jhanak . Even she want to stay with him she can or again jhanak will ask him to honour the commitment.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I think story may go the way of the old spoiler. Arhsi gets BH property as revenge for Ani's dumping her. Shubo gets dinged by Lalon.

BH wasi's destitute.

J comes to the rescue. Somehow BH house needs to turn against Arshi and in favor of Jhanak. For that, Arshi whom they worship now has to do something nasty?

OR

Arshi sacrifices after Brij truth comes out. J told someone that she could not be with her love because she was ilegitimate. So Runak union will only happen after Brij reveal I think

How she can get the property . The house is in name of dadu bhai. For that she need to get the signature and all. Mostly 2nd track . Arshi taking revenge still doubtful. When last time ani was rejected by jhanak he went mad and started pda . So now again he will switch to Arshi. Thatโ€™s what he has been doing till now. Now also itโ€™s rinse and repeat. Love confession se kuch farak nahi padega. He might think letโ€™s save whatever I have as jhanak said runak not possible. Runak union not possible before BBG track reveal.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Those scenes attracted us so well ๐Ÿ˜

Last night, I watched intiall episodes where Jhanak was all happy, beautifully smiling and enjoying her life.

Now, the life is still becoming so painful for her specifically jab uska pyaar uska nhi raha ๐Ÿ’”

Zainab jhanak is mentally strong that she can live happily with out him.i really don't understand that Jhanak should say everything about her feelings but we can't live together because arshi is your wife but i know she wouldn't say. Kabhi jhanak ready nahin hotee kabhi ani . Bas yahi chal raha . Let's see today what she are saying