Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

@ bold: for me too, it lost the intensity. When the man said she shd see his face first, shouldnt he at least come in her "nazro ke samne", (line of vision)

the scene set up was goofed up:

why was the security stopping him going to reception area?

they take the patients via reception area from OT to ICU or where ever they hook up to ventilator?

there was no drip, no iv, no blood transfusion.

the doctor also spoke from behind her.

the patient who was on the way to be put on ventilator can speak so loud ILY that hall mein gunj jaye.

No wonder most viewers felt it thanda, even tho the actors all did their job well. Salman, Krushal and Hiba lying on the stretcher, the docs, the attenders, the nurse, the ward boy all were good yet the scene mein maza nahi aaya.

Maybe the regular director had a day off, and someone else shot it, probably the reason for delay.

I've felt this from earlier days, this team has some of the greatest TV actors who are willing to do their best but they are just set for failure to begin with.

Like Arshi is not just made for complaining all day. Show something where we feel her pain, I liked that she was looking at Ani's photo and feeling sad like that makes sense. Give us something other than her delusional marriage where she is whining all day. Show us how she is at her dance practice and is doing bad due to her relationship problems or with her friends sharing her pain....

Ani, no comments on the amount of hate poor guy received since the imaginary suhaag raat and his "performance" where he just kept on hurting J like if you know your show does well when Ani goes against everyone to fight for J, why are you making him say 'I love you' to Arshi when she is sick? Would we not think he is doing the same with J when she is now in the hospital? Then what is the difference between a main lead and a parallel lead? Even the suhaag raat imagination seemed so rushed and out of place like they were not at that stage of their lives to even dream like that.....Also why does Ani not have a friend? Like how lonely is he suppose to be? Whom does he vent to? Chotton and his dynamics are also heavily compromised.

Jhanak, says it's a paap to even Ani (who is/was her husband) to address himself as her husband but is okay to go on a vacation with Adi, why? He is literally your friend of 2 days who has confessed his feelings for you. I guess at least she has a friend....I feel like these small things make/break a character so much because they work hard in episodes but then get trash dialogues that take away so much depth from how their character was initially built...

I think MinTon wedding can only happen after J finds a reason to go to BH cuz how else will she attend?

No clue WHY KAJOL exists I swear, everytime her face shows up I skip like no tomorrow like what do you even want? Lalon is married, appu is not well and is a sweet soul, please leave.

Every episode is so forcefully dragged like Ani had a more deeper conversation with the taxi driver than he had with Arshi in the past 2 months. Arshi was not like this at the beginning, she was a narcissist but not how she is now, she had a lot more depth and a better personality.

They got all these awards based on WHO THEY ARE as people, their own interactions where they did their best, not because of the story but yet writers are only digressing...

Okay enough venting ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago
You are right but then it is evident that the rest of the Bose family are greedy and want to be connected to the so called celebrity. An accomplished dancer and supposed to be a high achiever should not have be so pathetic. She should have had some self respect. She appears to be a weak person who does not have an independent thought she sways as per her mothers advice & as per her supporters in the BH.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

He told AK na that he will not face dhikhaoing J again once she recovers..

Good that he came back... atleast this time he respected J's decision..Let's see how he brings out the latest developments in Runak dynamics in front of Arshi...I really hope he will be truthful about his stand to both the girls now..

yeah he respected her decision..but will jhanak ever go back to kolkata ??
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah he respected her decision..but will jhanak ever go back to kolkata ??

Its her turn to go to Calcutta. They are playing this ping-pong.

J goes to Kashmir, Ani brings her back.

J leaves for Mumbai, Ani goes to the dance competition

Ani returns to Kol, J goes claiming "bacche ka haq"

J returns to Mumbai, Ani goes for surgery.

Ani returns to Kol, now it is J's turn to go there.

Let's see what the writers will surprise us with. My itna dimagh show ke liye nahi lagana chahti ke kya dikhana chahte hai. Lekin dikhane ke baad commentary zaroor hazir hogi.

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani khud kyo kah raha tha ke J theek hone ke baad usko chahra nahi dikhayega, abb kyo samne jana haye, aur agar J wapas bhej de toh narazgi kis baat ki.

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In precap , I guess first he will say ILU then she will say that sabse bada jhooth and then lastly That runak can never be established . He is not angry like before in precap. Shubh u says mujhe pata hai ANI kya bolega yahan aake ki jhanak ki tabiyat theek nahi thi . Iska matlab ulta hi kehne wala hai. I guess this time he is going to say louder that he loves jhanak despite jhanak rejecting him. Arshi saying we will correct everything like before same how ANI tried to correct with Arshi on SR . So now ANI will out rightly reject her but she will again stick to him . Yesterday she was saying she will go to mumbai. Today she want full commitment. When ANi will reject her she will again flip that I wonโ€™t give up .

Yes Anju, he got clarity na...so I hope even if j pusheshim away I want him to for their love and breakup with Arshi.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Forum mates! Have you noticed in the precap Ani kisses J's hands๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am feeling shy..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes..

Words words words words

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Its her turn to go to Calcutta. They are playing this ping-pong.

J goes to Kashmir, Ani brings her back.

J leaves for Mumbai, Ani goes to the dance competition

Ani returns to Kol, J goes claiming "bacche ka haq"

J returns to Mumbai, Ani goes for surgery.

Ani returns to Kol, now it is J's turn to go there.

Let's see what the writers will surprise us with. My itna dimagh show ke liye nahi lagana chahti ke lya dikhana chahte hai. Lekin dikhane ke baad commentary zaroor hazir hogi.

smiley37smiley37smiley37aji ap toh writers se aage nikalgae jismiley37smiley37
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold: for me too, it lost the intensity. When the man said she shd see his face first, shouldnt he at least come in her "nazro ke samne", (line of vision)

the scene set up was goofed up:

why was the security stopping him going to reception area?

they take the patients via reception area from OT to ICU or where ever they hook up to ventilator?

there was no drip, no iv, no blood transfusion.

the doctor also spoke from behind her.

the patient who was on the way to be put on ventilator can speak so loud ILY that hall mein gunj jaye.

No wonder most viewers felt it thanda, even tho the actors all did their job well. Salman, Krushal and Hiba lying on the stretcher, the docs, the attenders, the nurse, the ward boy all were good yet the scene mein maza nahi aaya.

Maybe the regular director had a day off, and someone else shot it, probably the reason for delay.

Maine kal hi kaha tha- please health related scenes mein apna dimaag kharch na kare. Dekhen and Bhool jayen .

The clip of Aniโ€™s scene of shouting ILU was shared week ago by Salman. They should be having not full episodes but scenes in bank for sure.

Felt like that intensity in the scene was missing inspite Aniโ€™s shouting loudly ILU to Jhanak. Itโ€™s not about Krushalโ€™s work. He is a fabulous actor par shayad humne itne sare off screen clips dekhe hain in the past two days of him and Hiba ki scenes ke saath connect hone mein waqt lag raha hai jabki it should be the opposite way around ๐Ÿ˜€. This is purely my opinion ๐Ÿ˜€

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Very thandaโ€ฆ the temple scenes so poorly done..the car scenes so average

Also couldnโ€™t they have chosen a better angle for the confessionโ€ฆ Hiba had to glance sideways ๐Ÿ˜‚ why wasnโ€™t this done in a different setting with more room available for action

Holi one kitna acha tha?

I'm also watching Durga which is aesthetically shot so idea hora hai main team ya sara budget usper hai. Jhanak ki quality bahut down kardi hai and ILU to aisey bolrahy thy jisme koi feelings hi nhi thi...๐Ÿ˜’