Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Can someone please educate Ashi that she is not married. God she is so pathetic.๐Ÿ˜ก

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not arshi writer of the show

Writer drinks votka and write overdose effect I suppose

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not understanding the precapโ€ฆ the the fierceness in Jhanakโ€™s expression I am not understanding especially considering she said ILU ( in unconscious or semi conscious state)
She told him I forgive u.. in a calm and composed way.earlier . I wish the director had got Hiba to match the expressions

Jhanak was shown slightly unimpressed with Aniโ€™s convo with the nurse.. they should have kept her in that indifferent kind of phaseโ€ฆmore than disgust it should have been stoic post operationโ€ฆ

Edited by sanfan - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanfan

I am not understanding the precapโ€ฆ the the fierceness in Jhanakโ€™s expression I am not understanding especially considering she said ILU ( in unconscious or semi conscious state)
She told him I forgive u.. in a calm and composed way.earlier . I wish the director had got Hiba to match the expressions

Jhanak was shown slightly unimpressed with Aniโ€™s convo with the nurse.. they should have kept her in that indifferent kind of phaseโ€ฆmore than disgust it should have been stoic post operationโ€ฆ

I think we need to see the complete scene in the episode to see how it will play out.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Finally the confession came from both sides .. the much awaited ones ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ didnโ€™t expected Jhanak will confess to Ani.. it was a surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..

Today first time Ani lifted his hand on anyone & that was Adi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฌ for his love Jhanak.. was so waiting to see this Ani who can fight for his love in action..he would have killed Adi as he said smiley36โ€ฆ who told Adi to open his mouth for that smiley44

I knew Ani will first confess to Adi only about his love๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ just like how J did smiley36 both Ani & J feel good to talk to Adi first about their feelings ๐Ÿ˜‚ then to others ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ignored Appu & nonsense BH drama๐Ÿฅฑ last 10 mins time waste ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Ignoring the precap ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ข.,. As knew this would comeโ€ฆ J wonโ€™t accept him that easily.. she lost trust in him after his dhokha & insult in BH house he did for her ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข ..

Ani should not give up & fight back to win her trust which she lost on him..

sometimes I feel he has given up.. but I feel like he will fight back also..cause itโ€™s been long for all this..

& I feel Jhanak may confess again to him in full hosh meinโ€ฆ with Sir jee & even may say his name Anirudh๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Today she first time called him Anirudh๐Ÿฅฐ along with her name Jhanak ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

lol, even i ignored 10 mins of bose family drama + appu family life...anirudh does seem guilty but its not gonna be easy due to his past actions..as expected jhanak's lost trust in him..i cant trust makers if they are gonna make go back to arshi or not give up on jhanak...its upto anirudh to decide..i feel when apu + lallon married before lallon was arrested kinda feel this was a hint that anirudh will stand up for his relationship with jhanak but idk what makers are even gonna do..maybe during navratri, something may transpire but who knows lolsmiley36
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

bahaha, anirudh vs aditya in the hospital looked legit like anirudh was actually about to attack aditya...i hope salman's face was okaysmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

bahaha, anirudh vs aditya in the hospital looked legit like anirudh was actually about to attack aditya...i hope salman's face was okaysmiley36

Yep Krushal nailed the scene.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Very thandaโ€ฆ the temple scenes so poorly done..the car scenes so average

Also couldnโ€™t they have chosen a better angle for the confessionโ€ฆ Hiba had to glance sideways ๐Ÿ˜‚ why wasnโ€™t this done in a different setting with more room available for action

@ bold: for me too, it lost the intensity. When the man said she shd see his face first, shouldnt he at least come in her "nazro ke samne", (line of vision)

the scene set up was goofed up:

why was the security stopping him going to reception area?

they take the patients via reception area from OT to ICU or where ever they hook up to ventilator?

there was no drip, no iv, no blood transfusion.

the doctor also spoke from behind her.

the patient who was on the way to be put on ventilator can speak so loud ILY that hall mein gunj jaye.

No wonder most viewers felt it thanda, even tho the actors all did their job well. Salman, Krushal and Hiba lying on the stretcher, the docs, the attenders, the nurse, the ward boy all were good yet the scene mein maza nahi aaya.

Maybe the regular director had a day off, and someone else shot it, probably the reason for delay.

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep Krushal nailed the scene.

i know rightsmiley36aankhein niklri gusse meinsmiley37smiley37bechare aditya ka face was like abhi he was legit about to be hospitalized by anirudhsmiley37smiley37
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushB

Can someone please educate Ashi that she is not married. God she is so pathetic.๐Ÿ˜ก

Just Arshi?!, at least on her to-be SR she did remind Ani that they are not actually married. But rest of them, her parents, his parents, memsaheb and her husband, Ani's sister all pretend that she is married. Even Ani. What gets me is Thammi declaring them married. As tho she has the license to do it. She is the oldest of the family, how can she do mann-maani. Marzi aayi kisi ko shadi ho gayi bol diya, marzi hui toh kisi ke sindor wash kar ke kah diya ke shadi toot gayi. Kuch bhi!!

I know Arshi is bashable, but at times she is sensible, while others are lost case. When every one are blaming only J, she blames both of them.

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago