Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep even I expected to stay back and win Janakโ€™s love back. Why he is giving up and going like this? What is the hurry in going to Kolkata? When she didnโ€™t even get discharged from the hospital. Someone has to to inform Janak how he came with the flower and she said I love you Siirji.

@bold I want also same ans ... Why he leaves just like that? Does ani love is bound by jk yes or no ... Can he give is best try to win her back? Why arshi didn't come in Mumbai instead ani going back? They can show in hospital drama na? Why to hurry to close down this track?smiley44

@brown it's going be like ani hospital track in the rugs like jk gave phool to him ... Same treatment... It's only viewers to give carrot ๐Ÿฅ• as leads confessions though usme koi Phil nahi tha

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

@bold I want also same ans ... Why he leaves just like that? Does ani love is bound by jk yes or no ... Can he give is best try to win her back? Why arshi didn't come in Mumbai instead ani going back? They can show in hospital drama na? Why to hurry to close down this track?smiley44

@brown it's going be like ani hospital track in the rugs like jk gave phool to him ... Same treatment... It's only viewers to give carrot ๐Ÿฅ• as leads confessions though usme koi Phil nahi tha

Aj ke episode me sab jawaab miljyga.

But climax will be on Durga's festival...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

@bold totally agreed ๐Ÿ‘... I am excepting atleast ani cleared now arshi he don't want any relationship with her though jk insisted it... I want he takes stand for himself... His shackles of society n family should be now shattered...

If makers can give this track then in... But myself in the process of detaching the story as bored ๐Ÿฅฑ of repetition bh drama with same dialogue of all evil people as no fun eliminate no positivity to lead story .... Nothing getting any sort of in episodes after 300 + also... Though negativity it's main plot but they need to balance it... Always showing intense negative drama can happer to mind as we watched in n8 show for entertainment not to get another headache as already life is so negatively nowadays at work, news, world n nearby....

Watching all episodes today from weekend as detachment therapy from series....

So ani confessions, leads confessions in today's episode I feel somewhat some lacking... Not pinpoint on something but I feel episodes lacks the emotions intensity in hospital track... Mighty my thinking as not seriously watching n analysing the show...

Even I felt the same!

Their emotional intensity as well as their love confession was so thanda. Also, the background music and editing were substandard as well.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Finally the confession came from both sides .. the much awaited ones ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ didnโ€™t expected Jhanak will confess to Ani.. it was a surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..

Today first time Ani lifted his hand on anyone & that was Adi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฌ for his love Jhanak.. was so waiting to see this Ani who can fight for his love in action..he would have killed Adi as he said smiley36โ€ฆ who told Adi to open his mouth for that smiley44

I knew Ani will first confess to Adi only about his love๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ just like how J did smiley36 both Ani & J feel good to talk to Adi first about their feelings ๐Ÿ˜‚ then to others ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ignored Appu & nonsense BH drama๐Ÿฅฑ last 10 mins time waste ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Ignoring the precap ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ข.,. As knew this would comeโ€ฆ J wonโ€™t accept him that easily.. she lost trust in him after his dhokha & insult in BH house he did for her ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข ..

Ani should not give up & fight back to win her trust which she lost on him..

sometimes I feel he has given up.. but I feel like he will fight back also..cause itโ€™s been long for all this..

& I feel Jhanak may confess again to him in full hosh meinโ€ฆ with Sir jee & even may say his name Anirudh๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Today she first time called him Anirudh๐Ÿฅฐ along with her name Jhanak ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I just pray that when he goes back to kolkata, he finally tells arshi what he feels about their relationship. If he says he is okay with arshi and they continue in this loveless relationship there will literally be no progression. I don't know if Chandni has it in her contract but she needs to become the villain and take revenge. It seems like Arshi just makes empty threats and does nothing apart from crying to her mom.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I just pray that when he goes back to kolkata, he finally tells arshi what he feels about their relationship. If he says he is okay with arshi and they continue in this loveless relationship there will literally be no progression. I don't know if Chandni has it in her contract but she needs to become the villain and take revenge. It seems like Arshi just makes empty threats and does nothing apart from crying to her mom.

Seriously..it's about to be a year since the show started..but leads as well as PL characters show no signs of growth...now that Ani got clarity that J also loves him, no matter what rubbish she tells him afterwards, he should atleast tell Arshi that he doesn't love her...he has grown irreversible feelings towards J..

Arshi ka bhi same hi hai...big talks but no action..either make her vamp or make her the cupid for Runak...ek hi jagah pe atki Hui hai..

There are so many strings left unattached...the BBG track, J's career, Srishti's punishment, MinTon marriage, Lalon's revenge on BH...still makers decide to keep the leads not move forward even by an inch...

And how come makers justify Ani leaving J in hospital just after operation and moving back to Kolkata???Arshi ka pair jab jala tha to tab to makers ne usko Arshi ki mummy bana k rakha tha!!haat se khana khilata rehta tha...due to such nonsense, viewers question Ani's love for J..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 49 minutes ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Finally the confession came from both sides .. the much awaited ones ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ didnโ€™t expected Jhanak will confess to Ani.. it was a surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..

Today first time Ani lifted his hand on anyone & that was Adi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฌ for his love Jhanak.. was so waiting to see this Ani who can fight for his love in action..he would have killed Adi as he said smiley36โ€ฆ who told Adi to open his mouth for that smiley44

I knew Ani will first confess to Adi only about his love๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ just like how J did smiley36 both Ani & J feel good to talk to Adi first about their feelings ๐Ÿ˜‚ then to others ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ignoring the precap ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ข.,. As knew this would comeโ€ฆ J wonโ€™t accept him that easily.. she lost trust in him after his dhokha & insult in BH house he did for her ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข ..

sometimes I feel he has given up.. but I feel like he will fight back also..cause itโ€™s been long for all this..

& I feel Jhanak may confess again to him in full hosh meinโ€ฆ with Sir jee & even may say his name Anirudh๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

When she said Anirudh it feels like they are equal partners in the relationship.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 47 minutes ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ashu..

The vision is there but the execution is sloppy.

At the broad level Leena may have given them the aim of the track but obviously the scripting is with a team of writers and they appear to be different from the ones that delivered the earlier track.
The last time they separated when Jhanak left for Mumbai ( post Jail incident) Ani was guilty as hell over the situation and almost questioning his feelings for Jhanak. So there had to be track that clears it for him. The point is even if Ani had accepted the child claim, it would not have helped the love story per se as Jhanak would still not accept the love as she would never know if it was for their baby or bothโ€ฆ so their love story was always set for a reset.
Ani and Jhanak had to separate.. here they are presumably separating with latent feelings in one and very strong in other..

While it would go against Aniโ€™s basic nature, but sits well with OG Anirudh, I wonder if Ani uses the annulment in some way to get Jhanak to come to Kolkata.

Edited by sanfan - 46 minutes ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Even I felt the same!

Their emotional intensity as well as their love confession was so thanda. Also, the background music and editing were substandard as well.

Very thandaโ€ฆ the temple scenes so poorly done..the car scenes so average

Also couldnโ€™t they have chosen a better angle for the confessionโ€ฆ Hiba had to glance sideways ๐Ÿ˜‚ why wasnโ€™t this done in a different setting with more room available for action

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 minutes ago

๐ŸคฃJhanak Anastasia Mai thi na .. Jo dil mai o futha

See simple is that both feared of losing each other for sure

She said it thinking itโ€™s her last chance and ani too felt it

Hidden feelings for ages came out

Now itโ€™s fresh story starts love huwa but will it stay till eternity or just Mumbai mai love love but bose house mai hate hate

Balance is needed being apart will this love journey survive is what the story is about

Trust , respect , firmness are main things in love they both need to build it

Being apart or together donโ€™t matter being apart and loving each other and winning each others hearts is need of an hour

Hurt tho hogaya aab love is on the cards .

my reaction when both confessed after all these raita

https://youtube.com/shorts/JtOXHBB2epg?si=RttJRDSGPYP2STCi

Funny part for ani is bose house band Baja baraat aur chutney ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃarshi will scare the ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปani the most

Ani got nice from j now if ak cross his boundary j wonโ€™t spare him sarji is different pati hai marr kut kar ek honge ak outsider acting karo kalti maro

Well well well loved this scene + my fav song how well this blended with this Jodi ..great expression ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://www.instagram.com/p/DARNPWmyFwJ/

ab story move karo โ€ฆ

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 11 minutes ago