Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She might be angry initially but later she might understand that why he did. Even they donโ€™t unite I wish at some point she will understand his pure love.

Yes she will understand his pov behind hiding the letter...but after she avenges her mother's suicide..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Let's see why come back again without her... IF article poster that she comes back with him to Calcutta but in BTS she missing so it might be false like previous one ....

He will now truthful or atleast try to convey to arshi about his decision... I feeling devu like arshi kamalika times...

Why J will come back to BH with him!! She will focus on her career only...will go to Kolkata for shoot..on the contrary, Ani will try to avoid any kind of touchy things with Arshi..he accepted J as his wife in front of almighty...he also believed J on consummation..so atleast he will not entertain Arshi on the topic of humara family ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

How can BBG identity reveal make J understand his pure love! With BBG identity, her mother's letter will come in the forefront..she will be even more angry and hurt ..

I am hoping movie shoot track in Kolkata...this way makers can show J's career growth side by side the interplay of Runak and Anishit dynamics..

This serialโ€™s love conflict is about both understanding eoโ€™s perspective..baari baari se!!

Currently they have got them to the stage of liberating both from the pressure of any relationship..Subconsciously the bond obviously played a role in their coming together and the love developed but now what happens from heron is them choosing eo without any pressure but with understanding. Ani will now want to choose Jhanak but obviously raita failaya hain usne which has to be samatoed..So he will take baby steps or giant steps depending on Leenaji ki marzi..Similarly in the BBG reveal, she will understand Aniโ€™s famous words and understand why this not earlier was the correct time for the reveal. And in fact understand the importance of being oneโ€™s own person. So I donโ€™t think she will misunderstand him on BBG revealโ€ฆ I mean she may but she will understand sooner than later

โ€œMaine yeh kyun kiya ek din tum samjhogeโ€

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kya karta wahan rook kar. Jhanak also need time for healing. Any way leads never put any effort in this show . Again divine intervention has to be there or some accidental event . Jhanak might come for movie shoot during Durga pooja , same time Shubha expose will happen. Now whatever ani says jhanak wonโ€™t believe him. It has to be through actions also he needs to prove that he does not love Arshi . This will take time. But I am happy they had some progress.

Yes in 208 episode around in ani semi concious state n 308 episode jk semi conscious state accept love so now in 400 episode after or around 450 episode both leads will confess so snail pace zindabaad smiley36

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm speechless ๐Ÿ™Š ๐Ÿ˜ถ. The moment we have all been patiently waiting for ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Forum mates! Have you noticed in the precap Ani kisses J's hands๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am feeling shy..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

great_love thumbnail

How can BBG identity reveal make J understand his pure love! With BBG identity, her mother's letter will come in the forefront..she will be even more angry and hurt ..

I am hoping movie shoot track in Kolkata...this way makers can show J's career growth side by side the interplay of Runak and Anishit dynamics..

Movie shoot with adi with bh drama in Calcutta that will be next track after hospital track bcoz high possibility ani can go after her with bh drama plus arshi n sh drama n boost trp also...

great_love thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ5Kxsyrvm/?igsh=MWY2cXhzZW1jMWczYg== Boy is repenting , seriously feeling bad for him. I guess jhanak will ask him to leave. She is in full anger mode. Itโ€™s not mahanta itโ€™s her hurt and pain which she canโ€™t forget. She is justified what she is doing . No idea how he will win her trust. Even leaving Arshi wonโ€™t make her to trust him back. But I guess with BBG reveal jhanak might be able to understand his pure love. I hope now they donโ€™t show ANI to again go back to Arshi. He is not angry in bts but in repent mode so now he will make things clear to Arshi I hope. At least that way he can at least start the process of getting her trust back.

After he doubted on her love jk most felt hurt n he also show PDA with arshi in marriage functions with repeating again n again ch his wife fix his rejection deal so jk rejecting justified at this stage with non believing him ....

But feeling sad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I can't see my boy in this stage... Hope he convinced her earliest....

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

This serialโ€™s love conflict is about both understanding eoโ€™s perspective..baari baari se!!

Currently they have got them to the stage of liberating both from the pressure of any relationship..Subconsciously the bond obviously played a role in their coming together and the love developed but now what happens from heron is them choosing eo without any pressure but with understanding. Ani will now want to choose Jhanak but obviously raita failaya hain usne which has to be samatoed..So he will take baby steps or giant steps depending on Leenaji ki marzi..Similarly in the BBG reveal, she will understand Aniโ€™s famous words and understand why this not earlier was the correct time for the reveal. And in fact understand the importance of being oneโ€™s own person. So I donโ€™t think she will misunderstand him on BBG revealโ€ฆ I mean she may but she will understand sooner than later

โ€œMaine yeh kyun kiya ek din tum samjhogeโ€

Positivity se darr nahi lagta saheb, Leena se lagta hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyyy

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm speechless ๐Ÿ™Š ๐Ÿ˜ถ. The moment we have all been patiently waiting for ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Bachpan me hume bola jata ta k hum hospital se aye hai maa k godee me! Leena bhi hum e waise hi lollipop de rahi hai!!Kaand karwa liya Runak se chupke chupke, aur ab hand kiss dikha k excitement dila Rahi hai!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Arshi didi Aaj Anirudh ka jaan se maar dunga wala roop dekhti na to khud hi dar k mare usse chhod k bhaag jati!!๐Ÿคฃthis is a new Anirudh... Jhanak's Anirudh..โฃ๏ธ

Leena ne hope bara Diya firse!!kab Ani BH aur Arshi k samne ye deewangi dikhayega J k liye??โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคž