Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ5Kxsyrvm/?igsh=MWY2cXhzZW1jMWczYg== Boy is repenting , seriously feeling bad for him. I guess jhanak will ask him to leave. She is in full anger mode. Itโ€™s not mahanta itโ€™s her hurt and pain which she canโ€™t forget. She is justified what she is doing . No idea how he will win her trust. Even leaving Arshi wonโ€™t make her to trust him back. But I guess with BBG reveal jhanak might be able to understand his pure love. I hope now they donโ€™t show ANI to again go back to Arshi. He is not angry in bts but in repent mode so now he will make things clear to Arshi I hope. At least that way he can at least start the process of getting her trust back.

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1838246948505301166?s=46 Krushal back in ANI costume . So he left mumbai and back to Kolkata . They must be shooting the app u di rasam.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep Another 300 episodes safely for next level of progress. The story has progressed actually but in snail pace. The story started from forced marraige to zimmendari mode to care and love acknowledgement in semi conscious state and now at least Ani has accepted his love in full conscious state and Janak listening in full conscious state. This is a big progress. Now I beleive at least for Ani there should not be any going back to Arshi even if Janak rejects him. That is my least expectation.

yes, this piece I want him to stick to. Even if J doesnโ€™t choose him for her Arshi di, he should be there , working on winning her back
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1838246948505301166?s=46 Krushal back in ANI costume . So he left mumbai and back to Kolkata . They must be shooting the app u di rasam.

So jk rejected hom n he come back without her smiley3? Ani ne haar maan liya smiley38... Itne jaldi smiley44

Even bips their pic together where jk was not present their...

Edited by great_love - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

So jk rejected hom n he come back without her smiley3? Ani ne haar maan liya smiley38... Itne jaldi smiley44

He told AK na that he will not face dhikhaoing J again once she recovers..

Good that he came back... atleast this time he respected J's decision..Let's see how he brings out the latest developments in Runak dynamics in front of Arshi...I really hope he will be truthful about his stand to both the girls now..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

kya karta wahan rook kar. Jhanak also need time for healing. Any way leads never put any effort in this show . Again divine intervention has to be there or some accidental event . Jhanak might come for movie shoot during Durga pooja , same time Shubha expose will happen. Now whatever ani says jhanak wonโ€™t believe him. It has to be through actions also he needs to prove that he does not love Arshi . This will take time. But I am happy they had some progress.
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Forum mates! Have you noticed in the precap Ani kisses J's hands๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am feeling shy..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

smiley37smiley36... His has habit to kiss her hand when in romantic mode smiley9

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ5Kxsyrvm/?igsh=MWY2cXhzZW1jMWczYg== Boy is repenting , seriously feeling bad for him. I guess jhanak will ask him to leave. She is in full anger mode. Itโ€™s not mahanta itโ€™s her hurt and pain which she canโ€™t forget. She is justified what she is doing . No idea how he will win her trust. Even leaving Arshi wonโ€™t make her to trust him back. But I guess with BBG reveal jhanak might be able to understand his pure love. I hope now they donโ€™t show ANI to again go back to Arshi. He is not angry in bts but in repent mode so now he will make things clear to Arshi I hope. At least that way he can at least start the process of getting her trust back.

How can BBG identity reveal make J understand his pure love! With BBG identity, her mother's letter will come in the forefront..she will be even more angry and hurt ..

I am hoping movie shoot track in Kolkata...this way makers can show J's career growth side by side the interplay of Runak and Anishit dynamics..

great_love thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

He told AK na that he will not face dhikhaoing J again once she recovers..

Good that he came back... atleast this time he respected J's decision..Let's see how he brings out the latest developments in Runak dynamics in front of Arshi...I really hope he will be truthful about his stand to both the girls now..

Let's see why come back again without her... IF article poster that she comes back with him to Calcutta but in BTS she missing so it might be false like previous one ....

He will now truthful or atleast try to convey to arshi about his decision... I feeling devu like arshi kamalika times...

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

How can BBG identity reveal make J understand his pure love! With BBG identity, her mother's letter will come in the forefront..she will be even more angry and hurt ..

I am hoping movie shoot track in Kolkata...this way makers can show J's career growth side by side the interplay of Runak and Anishit dynamics..

She might be angry initially but later she might understand that why he did. Even they donโ€™t unite I wish at some point she will understand his pure love.