Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Compared to other PL characters or negative she has been nit up to the mark. One or two scenes are ok but I liked her acting only during SR otherwise she does not reflect a victim . Itโ€™s not that villians are not praised but the way she act she does not look like a victim. But her dialogues reflecting she is a victim. She needs to deliver tha pain that she is suffering by staying with ANI but she canโ€™t move out bcoz of her habit whatever. But she only screams. Here she is portrayed as a victim but she expresses like a negative character. I canโ€™t connect with her acting . Itโ€™s my opinion.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Highlight of the episode! Anirudh grabbing Aaditya's jaw in sheer anger and rage...his expressions...out of the world!! I am eagerly waiting to see Krushal in a pitch dark character in future..today, the way he was behaving, I think makers are indicating how vulnerable he will be in the upcoming track of BBG identity reveal and J's hatred..whatever it is, we will get to see Krushal' wide acting range that's for sure..

I didn't watch Apudi part, so no comments..

Arshi and BH also I watched bich bich se...I was expecting Arshi to introspect her situation and take decision for herself...but again she acted dumb by throwing the ball to Anirudh's court ye bol k ki Ani mujhe jaane de apne zindagi se...girl! Nobody has chained you!! She's screaming I am not random girl and I have other stuffs in life to do...but kar kaha Rahi hai!!! When someone's personal life is in turmoil, she/he resorts to work..but all Arshi madam does is screaming..aur Ani ne commitment de bhi diya to kya!!she knows he loves J..why does she want to stay with a man whose mind and brain are occupied by someone else...

The most underwhelming scene in today's episode to me was the ILUs between Runak..to me their feelings for each other, their relationship and bond are beyond ILU..the ILUs seemed fake to me..again it's my personal opinion..many viewers are waiting for ILU wala confession between Runak..so makers served it..

Precap is nice..as expected J will not believe in his love now...the last dialogue..she will think that since consummation happened, that's why Ani is saying this things to nullify the paap act..I am looking forward to Runak conversation tomorrow...

@bold...his happy tears wide smile...โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, did you all notice finally Anirudh came out of Janakโ€™s mouth in stead of Sirji ๐Ÿ˜

shanakanj thumbnail

In precap , I guess first he will say ILU then she will say that sabse bada jhooth and then lastly That runak can never be established . He is not angry like before in precap. Shubh u says mujhe pata hai ANI kya bolega yahan aake ki jhanak ki tabiyat theek nahi thi . Iska matlab ulta hi kehne wala hai. I guess this time he is going to say louder that he loves jhanak despite jhanak rejecting him. Arshi saying we will correct everything like before same how ANI tried to correct with Arshi on SR . So now ANI will out rightly reject her but she will again stick to him . Yesterday she was saying she will go to mumbai. Today she want full commitment. When ANi will reject her she will again flip that I wonโ€™t give up .

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, did you all notice finally Anirudh came out of Janakโ€™s mouth in stead of Sirji ๐Ÿ˜

Haan...but she will go back to Mr. Bose I guess..Madam jab gussa hoti hai to wohi bulati hai Ani ko๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In precap , I guess first he will say ILU then she will say that sabse bada jhooth and then lastly That runak can never be established . He is not angry like before in precap. Shubh u says mujhe pata hai ANI kya bolega yahan aake ki jhanak ki tabiyat theek nahi thi . Iska matlab ulta hi kehne wala hai. I guess this time he is going to say louder that he loves jhanak despite jhanak rejecting him. Arshi saying we will correct everything like before same how ANI tried to correct with Arshi on SR . So now ANI will out rightly reject her but she will again stick to him . Yesterday she was saying she will go to mumbai. Today she want full commitment. When ANi will reject her she will again flip that I wonโ€™t give up .

Yes ..Ani finally heard what he wanted to hear so desperately...ILU from J...No force came stop him now to declare his love for J in public, not even J herself!

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

When she is angry she calls him Mr Bose . Now she does not respect him anymore . Also she gave too much respect to him so now he is a normal person for her not bhagwaan. Yeah but welcome change. I guess she wonโ€™t deny that she treated him as husband but now itโ€™s all over . He has lost all respect. Right now she is angry but makers will bring hospital track and at that time we might get a proper confession in full hosh. But that will take another 200 episodes.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

When she is angry she calls him Mr Bose . Now she does not respect him anymore . Also she gave too much respect to him so now he is a normal person for her not bhagwaan. Yeah but welcome change. I guess she wonโ€™t deny that she treated him as husband but now itโ€™s all over . He has lost all respect. Right now she is angry but makers will bring hospital track and at that time we might get a proper confession in full hosh. But that will take another 200 episodes.

Yep Another 300 episodes safely for next level of progress. The story has progressed actually but in snail pace. The story started from forced marraige to zimmendari mode to care and love acknowledgement in semi conscious state and now at least Ani has accepted his love in full conscious state and Janak listening in full conscious state. This is a big progress. Now I beleive at least for Ani there should not be any going back to Arshi even if Janak rejects him. That is my least expectation.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 47 minutes ago

Forum mates! Have you noticed in the precap Ani kisses J's hands๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am feeling shy..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Forum mates! Have you noticed in the precap Ani kisses J's hands๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am feeling shy..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Today the way Aniruddh's face lit up after hearing her words...those happy tears...that glistened his eyes....smiley27.....

Sooo soo soo beautiful.....

He got his live back.....smiley27....

Precap reminded me of those lines...

" Khushiyan chun Lun..ya ro lun Zara...

Maar Jain yeah jee lun Zara"smiley27