Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

They have created same situation like ANI in fever. So now jhanak has become ghajini. So hisab barabar in future. How ani will take her proposal now after she rejects him. I hope he shows some growth and understand her pain and hurt. He needs to prove his love. So no mahaanta mode of jhanak now onwards. Without healing of her pain how can she accept his ILU. Arshi mata kya karegi pata nahi. I think this time she also might reject him in that way makers might show some women power from both sides . In that way she might get some respect from TRP aunties

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They have created same situation like ANI in fever. So now jhanak has become ghajini. So hisab barabar in future. How ani will take her proposal now after she rejects him. I hope he shows some growth and understand her pain and hurt. He needs to prove his love. So no mahaanta mode of jhanak now onwards. Without healing of her pain how can she accept his ILU. Arshi mata kya karegi pata nahi. I think this time she also might reject him in that way makers might show some women power from both sides . In that way she might get some respect from TRP aunties

atleast ani knows jhanak loves him too...woh confusion toh nhi rahega....it won't be easy for ani...itni asaani se jhanak nhi manegi...isko efforts karne hi padhenge to win her trust on him. smiley23

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

" I LOVE YOU SIRJI....."smiley27

FINALLY FINALLY....

HOW TO CONTAIN THIS MUCH HAPPINESS......THIS MUCH EXCITEMENT...

AND THE WAY Aniruddh's FACE LIT UP..THE MOMENT HE HEARD THOSE WORDS...that he was craving to hear for soooooo long....

" AS IF HE GOT HIS LIFE BACK.....

Zindagi Yun gale aa lagi hai...

Koi khoya hua barson ke Baad as Gaya ."

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

atleast ani knows jhanak loves him too...woh confusion toh nhi rahega....it won't be easy for ani...itni asaani se jhanak nhi manegi...isko efforts karne hi padhenge to win her trust on him. smiley23

As we all know they are the biggest bottleneck for their love story. No one else.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

But Aniruddh got exactly what he needed to hear...

Jhanak gave him the biggest strength....

Now these three words will always propel him to do all those things that he always wanted to do but couldn't..

No stopping back for him now

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani has used I love you like Good Morning ๐Ÿ˜‚. So it is tough for anyone to trust his I love you. So there is much more needed than an I love you.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Highlight of the episode! Anirudh grabbing Aaditya's jaw in sheer anger and rage...his expressions...out of the world!! I am eagerly waiting to see Krushal in a pitch dark character in future..today, the way he was behaving, I think makers are indicating how vulnerable he will be in the upcoming track of BBG identity reveal and J's hatred..whatever it is, we will get to see Krushal's wide acting range..

I didn't watch Apudi part, so no comments..

Arshi and BH also I watched bich bich se...I was expecting Arshi to introspect her situation and take decision for herself...but again she acted dumb by throwing the ball to Anirudh's court ye bol k ki Ani mujhe jaane de apne zindagi se...girl! Nobody has chained you!! She's screaming I am not random girl and I have other stuffs in life to do...but kar kaha Rahi hai!!! When someone's personal life is in turmoil, she/he resorts to work..but all Arshi madam does is screaming..aur Ani ne commitment de bhi diya to kya!!she knows he loves J..why does she want to stay with a man whose mind and brain are occupied by someone else...

The most underwhelming scene in today's episode to me was the ILUs between Runak..to me their feelings for each other, their relationship and bond are beyond ILU..the ILUs seemed fake to me..again it's my personal opinion..many viewers are waiting for ILU wala confession between Runak..so makers served it..

Precap is nice..as expected J will not believe in his love now...the last dialogue..she will think that since consummation happened, that's why Ani is saying this things to nullify the paap act..I am looking forward to Runak conversation tomorrow...

Edited by Dibya_C - 4 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Highlight of the episode! Anirudh grabbing Aaditya's jaw in sheer anger and rage...his expressions...out of the world!! I am eagerly waiting to see Krushal in a pitch dark character in future..today, the way he was behaving, I think makers are indicating how vulnerable he will be in the upcoming track of BBG identity reveal and J's hatred..whatever it is, we will get to see Krushal' wide acting range that's for sure..

I didn't watch Apudi part, so no comments..

Arshi and BH also I watched bich bich se...I was expecting Arshi to introspect her situation and take decision for herself...but again she acted dumb by throwing the ball to Anirudh's court ye bol k ki Ani mujhe jaane de apne zindagi se...girl! Nobody has chained you!! She's screaming I am not random girl and I have other stuffs in life to do...but kar kaha Rahi hai!!! When someone's personal life is in turmoil, she/he resorts to work..but all Arshi madam does is screaming..aur Ani ne commitment de bhi diya to kya!!she knows he loves J..why does she want to stay with a man whose mind and brain are occupied by someone else...

The most dislikes scene in today's episode to me was the ILUs between Runak..to me their relationship and bond is beyond ILU..the ILUs seemed fake to me..again it's my opinion..many viewers are waiting for ILU wala confession between Runak..so makers served it..

Precap is nice..as expected J will not believe in his love now...the last dialogue..she will think that since consummation happened, that's why Ani is saying this things to nullify the paap act..I am looking forward to Runak conversation tomorrow...

More than ILU I liked the precap. There were no emotions during ILU confession just blatant confession even from jhanak side . ANI to ILU Prasad ki tarah distribute karta hai. Now jhanak rani also started ILU rant but good she came back to real world . I like this jhanak who is completely hurt and does not have any trust on him. ANI has to do lot of work. Ideally jhanak calling him in such weak state and ILU confession should be enough for him to fight for her. But letโ€™s see how he reacts.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than ILU I liked the precap. There were no emotions during ILU confession just blatant confession even from jhanak side . ANI to ILU Prasad ki tarah distribute karta hai. Now jhanak rani also started ILU rant but good she came back to real world . I like this jhanak who is completely hurt and does not have any trust on him. ANI has to do lot of work. Ideally jhanak calling him in such weak state and ILU confession should be enough for him to fight for her. But letโ€™s see how he reacts.

Ya...in this show makers have again and again proved that verbal assertion about love is mostly fake...so I didn't like it that Runak also resorting to it...but again.. viewers were waiting for it forlong...so they had to give it...I am waiting for more meaningful conversation between Runak tomorrow..I hope he understands her pov when she says they cannot be together and he need not to behave out of guilt of committing the deed...As I mentioned some time back, Ani has an upcoming redemption arc which will be long and painful..his hisab hona has began ..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

Honestly I never felt Chandni was a bad actor. She may not be great but nowhere bad. We can hate Arshi all we want and not take it out on Chandni.

Also, if people can prove Krushal to be a brilliant actor, I don't understand how they can forcibly question Chandni and Hiba's acting credentials.

Tbhโ€ฆ itโ€™s an opinionโ€ฆlike all opinions on the show.. when commenting on an actorโ€™s acting prowessโ€ฆ itโ€™s always a personal comment whatโ€™s the forcible questioning of skills you have alluded to here? . I am sure there are so many who would find Chandni a good actressโ€ฆ I wouldnโ€™t take offence if someone called her a good actor just becos I donโ€™t find her a competent actress.

Also, I could give instances where Krushal, Hiba havenโ€™t performed well in a sceneโ€ฆ again itโ€™s an opinion I hold and I wouldnโ€™t contest if someone didnโ€™t agree with me.

Edited by sanfan - 4 hours ago