Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: PPak

I dont think they will show Ani disrespective to Arshi beyond this. It will make him really seem very negative. I think they will bring back Arshi didi jaap after Arshi sacrifices; both Ani and Jhanak will now be indebted to her for life. That gives Arshi more power than just simply staying on. With Ani in love with J and not wanting to let her go - she has already lost.

But that wonโ€™t give TRP. Arshi didi jaap either by jhanak or Ani does not bring TRP. Now jhanak will be going up only as per the narrative . The hall drama where evils are getting left and right and also strong jhanak giving back to everyone including ANI brings TRP. Also BB is coming so they need to show strong jhanak not sacrificing. Also Upma aunty is bringing long leap with new cast. So Jhanak also need to bring something new. They canโ€™t repeat same old thing.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, is Monday episode out?

i can't access the episode still..can you by any chance ?smiley5
shanakanj thumbnail

Agree Rekha - actually the worst casting in Jhanak. She just screams.

But think of it; after all the drama, Jhanak did of sacrficing for Arshi, without Arshi's voluntary pull back; J will always look bad.

Also they are showing Arshi contemplating all of a sudden. The episode where Ani left for Mumbai she was distraught and screaming. He left and she composed and cool as a cucumber talking calmly with her dad about getting out of the wedding.

Also likely Shristi Brij truth is coming out. If Ani or Jhanak get together without Arshi's blessing; she cannot continue with good will at BH once Runak unite. I feel Arshi will sacrifice and then later regret her sacrifice - seeing Ani with J. At that point she will take over from Shristi as main vamp. For now I see Ani and Jhanak uniting with Ani forcing it.

Just one of the many scenarios :)

That only one episode . Till how many episodes she continues this . When SK is against Anishi normally I see Arshi becomes doormat and without brains. When SK is again in favour to continue the marriage she becomes opposite. I have seen the pattern. Arshi flips so fast as she easily come in the talks of others. She is going to BH again Bips will convince her to not give up. Bcoz she can not decide by herself and she wonโ€™t ever be able to take decision. She says independent but actually she is dependent a lot on Others . So abhi flipping hoga
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont think they will show Ani disrespective to Arshi beyond this. It will make him really seem very negative. I think they will bring back Arshi didi jaap after Arshi sacrifices; both Ani and Jhanak will now be indebted to her for life. That gives Arshi more power than just simply staying on. With Ani in love with J and not wanting to let her go - she has already lost.

Indebted for life!! This is too strong a statement to make! Arshi is not someone who will remain unmarried because she's in love with Ani, despite Ani choosing someone else..The moment Arshi finds a partner, Runak should free themselves from Arshi jaap and guilt..Staying with someone and loving someone else is a bigger crime..it's emotional cheating..Arshi must free herself from this disrespectful situation..but since she doesn't have brains and self respect, Runak or either J or Ani has to do the honours.

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i can't access the episode still..can you by any chance ?smiley5

I donโ€™t see the episode too.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, is Monday episode out?

Still not out. No bank episodes as runak were busy in SPA shoot. Yesterday night they shot the hospital scene after surgery. So guess abhi editing chalu hai. Rest of the cast was shooting but then they have to mix up runak scenes also
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Beautifully written di....

It takes a woman in love to put her life in danger by going to criminal like " Tejas" , it takes a woman in love to deal with all the humiliation only to spend some time with her man, it takes a woman in love to push him away so that he can be happy...it takes a woman in love to sacrifice her hardwork and dream for someone like Arshi who would never value it just bcz he said it..it takes a woman in love to come back and claim her right not caring about any humiliation bcz she wants him to be the father of her child...it takes a woman in love to refuse to give the father right to any other man as she thinks it only belonged to him...it takes a woman in love to forgive, it takes a woman in love to keep loving him, keep pining for him harbouring that hope inside her....

Again...it also takes a man in love to again and again keep his life in danger , it takes a man in love to disrupt his own settled life again and again to protect the woman, it takes a man in love to always think about making her life beautiful ,,it takes a man in love to always find beauty in her simplicity,it takes a man in love to see the power and spark in her and is ready to burn to keep it alive when she herself didn't...it takes a man in love to always respect her consent by never forcing her for anything consciously no matter how overwhelming his emotions were...it takes a man in love to let go of the woman if it is for her better future, it also takes a man in love to get hurt, to feel betrayed after feeling rejected and replaced in her life...it also takes a man in love to eventually believe the woman without any proof without caring about what it will do to his own-self...

Both of them are madly in love....yes their love is not perfect...they are not perfect..but they are beautiful...and they will learn

Their immense love has always been there weakness...but it will be their strength this time ....

โคโคโคโคโค

I would have missed reading this...

Somehow it just came infront of me.

The man in love and the women in love are perfectly imperfect...

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
Watched Rab rakha and Durga clips. Rab rakha - I don't find great chemistry between FK and FL. The scenes looks so forced. After watching krushal acting FK looks so pheeka . The expression looks so forced on his face. From the day 1 of episode FK is smitten by FL who looks average. There is no build up of story. The plot of the show is not interesting. Durga - the actors and the plot looks good and show has good drama with villians like rishi and Panibai , strong FL as pranali. the chemistry between ML and FL is good. ML from day 1 is like chapri and using FL as mistress and does not want to get married , but want to keep with him. Still none of these shows can match uup to Runak . After Arnav and Khushi , runak is the next strong jodi in ITV in recent times
Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: 14 minutes ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Watched Rab rakha and Durga clips. Rab rakha - I don't find great chemistry between FK and FL. The scenes looks so forced. After watching krushal acting FK looks so pheeka . The expression looks so forced on his face. From the day 1 of episode FK is smitten by FL who looks average. There is no build up of story. The plot of the show is not interesting. Durga - the actors and the plot looks good and show has good drama with villians like rishi and Panibai , strong FL as pranali. the chemistry between ML and FL is good. ML from day 1 is like chapri and using FL as mistress and does not want to get married , but want to keep with him. Still none of these shows can match uup to Runak . After Arnav and Khushi , runak is the next strong jodi in ITV in recent times

I heavily agree, the only reason why I watched a few epis of Rab Rakha was because they came and publicized their show on Jhanak so I was like let's see and the chemistry/acting/ story/main leads all of it seemed mad below average and forced to me. (No hate just personal opinion)

Arnav-Khushi, Geet-Maan, Armaan-Riddhima (1st one), Sahil-Vedika were the only shows where the main leads kept me on my toes due to having insane-real chemistry! And after many many years, finally a couple that brings a huge smile on my face is our RUNAK ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Sama16 - 10 minutes ago