Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: PPak

I always felt Arshi will walk out on her own after also learning abt her mom's role is destroying J's life. To keep her relevant they need to make her good before they make her bad.

I think they will show Runak - J is my patni jap from Ani - and then have Arshi and Adi again create mu. If they show Ani full repentance they cant use it for later when he will again have problem with Adi J movie career.

They have to start Runak together soon, they are at a point where viewers will walk away if they continue to play cat and mouse.

Repentance wonโ€™t give TRP only insulting and taunting session with hall drama gives TRP. So abhi ke liye ani ka repentance ko dose ho chuka hai. They will just spend only one episode on his repentance and then back to drama. So now with this track he has realized that he loves jhanak and treats her as wife bus itna hi milega. He will go to Kolkata and will start his J as patni jaap and will insult Arshi in hall that itโ€™s you who want to stay with me not me. They already established that itโ€™s Arshi who is despon on stay with him. Ab jhanak nahi hai to kisi ki to insult hogi so now he will be insulting her anyway they fights in every episode only. Now Arshi will attack him that you are dhokhebaaz and he will attack on her saying that you are not my wife so I am not answerable. In today episode also he was ranting ki main hazaar baar bol sakta hoon ki jhanak meri wife hai. Regarding AK, till the time Salman will be there in show ani wonโ€™t leave his possessive side. Itโ€™s not AK , any men in jhanak life he will be jealous.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

No, Ani ka scene nhi hoga as wo kahi aur hoga.

Haan woh workout kar raha haismiley37smiley37
Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I always felt Arshi will walk out on her own after also learning abt her mom's role is destroying J's life. To keep her relevant they need to make her good before they make her bad.

I think they will show Runak - J is my patni jap from Ani - and then have Arshi and Adi again create mu. If they show Ani full repentance they cant use it for later when he will again have problem with Adi J movie career.

They have to start Runak together soon, they are at a point where viewers will walk away if they continue to play cat and mouse.

But Priya, if Arshi walks outโ€ฆ the character walks away with the laurels ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ which could be great for the story idea but I wish it should have been a better character sketch and better actress ๐Ÿ˜‚ here the actress is really not up to the mark!!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meaning? When is Ani going to be when Janak is getting discharged?

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Meaning? When is Ani going to be when Janak is getting discharged?

Are woh discharge ka scene pehle shoot kiya hai as krushal might come late so runak conversation they will shoot once he comes. Whole night they were at SPA and today krushal was busy in work out so he must be coming late I guess
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

kahi aur as in he'll still be mumbai as per story ? because i thought he'll go back to kolkata as one of the precaps had him say that he has to lie for jhanak's sake..
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 hours ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Which precap is that? Who was he telling to? Any link?

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dint he ask her to look at his face first after she come back.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Are woh discharge ka scene pehle shoot kiya hai as krushal might come late so runak conversation they will shoot once he comes. Whole night they were at SPA and today krushal was busy in work out so he must be coming late I guess

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: hade

Which precap is that? Who was he telling to? Any link?

at the end of the 15th september episode, in the precap he said he had to lie for jhanak's sake to the bose family & that scene hasn't aired yet so far
shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

at the end of the 15th september episode, in the precap he said he had to lie for jhanak's sake to the bose family & that scene hasn't aired yet so far

That was old scene when he left for Kashmir m. It wonโ€™t come in episodes.