🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Who or what is the complication in the tale?

Is Jhanak the complication?

Is Arshi the complication?

Is Ani the complication?

are they are all causes for the complication in the tale?
Due to the pregnancy track, Arshi has actually been rendered irrelevant in the track coz the aspect of Ani Jhanak marriage being still valid has to come into play somewhere.

Arshi demanding her pound of flesh for the beizzati is perhaps why she is in the montage but her card is very weak so who is the roadblock now? The writers are looking confused atm which way to go…

If it’s Jhanak who is the roadblock now… they might as well shut the serial now. Jhanak is one titular show where they have shown almost zero growth or impact of the titular character. What is the arc for Jhanak if after that fire spitting “ Naam Dena hoga” etc she goes back to spewing paap and punya dialogues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where is the growth for the character? Jhanak’s biggest mistake was to appropriate to herself the authority to tell what Ani must do with his life!! That ofc does not absolve Ani of the actions he took later on but woman… if you don’t be with Sirjee fine don’t be with him.. why is it your business whom he chooses to spend his life with!!😂😂😂 pehle ki baat dusri thi… when you were worried about the propriety of the association… but now after intimacy that has become jag jahir as well …her insistence for the Anishi makes zero sense!!

As for Ani’s contribution to the complication…

What’s the point of writing a nuanced character if the writers don’t wish to explore the angle well enough?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Let’s see what LG will show us. But definitely I will protest against PH and SP if they show Ani and Arshi in one room. Aunties will not like it, no? That is why they cleared about Ani’s first time and pillow. Now sharing one room is not something they can easily justify.

As for Jhanak pushing him to Arshi, fine, but she can’t push him to one room with Arshi.

I hope after yesterday’s award night PH and SP are clear about who is driving the show success up.

She won’t push for one room obviously. It’s none of her business once ani agrees to stay with Arshi. It’s between ani and Arshi how they want to continue. Previously also it was Ani call to stay in same room. Given the growth of character arc of jhanak I guess she won’t push him to stay with Arshi unless he does not love her. She would want that if you continue with Arshi you have to faithful. She won’t like the performance thing. ACC to jhanak ani loves Arshi and he declared his wife publicly. So now honor the commitment .
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - if he isn’t feeling guilty… he will get to the stage of feeling guilty….

Main wahan ghar basane nahin ja raha!!
I don’t think it’s an issue of who is justified in the situation but are we saying that people should step out of the way when they recognise their partner to have fallen in love with someone else without being owed some explanation?

When a relationship breaks there are always some casualties… and which is why there is an expected norm of addressing that issue.There is the matter of closure and while there may or may not be closure, an attempt is made to honour the time spent with so until that time. If it’s an acrimonious association even then there are courts that intervene that can suggest modes of separation. Agreed, their relationship isn’t formalised in law at least as per the Hindu Marriage Act they aren’t married and how much of that will come into play I don’t know…but…they have some sort of relationship .

Two days ago, Ani said to Arshi you are free to make your choice… that’s true but their relationship was personal and some norms are to be respected and this propriety is a given. Even in professional relationships there are norms to be followed..
If Ani has fallen out of love, with Arshi (which it is clear he has) the onus does fall on him to inform her at some point… at any point.. even if he comes back now and accepts that is also recognised as some point. How Arshi reacts to that is separate from Ani’s responsibility to come clean. By conflating Arshi’s behaviour with Ani’s wishy washiness… we are making it seem that Arshi is stupid not to have seen the signs which is not the point at all.She may have seen the signs or she may have not…. despite that she is owed an explanation This is what is the dhoka that she refers to…To recognise that she has some stake in this is one way of acknowledging that there is a problem… this is what Ani should recognise… Ani has always compartmentalised the feelings to act as if one doesn’t have a bearing on the other.

Even if the relationship is dying, you owe it to yourself to acknowledge it even if you could find it difficult to analyse why so? Guilt etc are all part of the acknowledgment process.

I agree with you Rekha, but his guilt towards Arshi failing their relationship was not ever so strong as for failing the relationship with Jhanak, even when Arshi did her suicide, he still protected Jhanak by hiding Arshi’s suicide note.

I agree, Ani will feel some guilt for misleading Arshi by promising her wife rights. I also expect Leena to show Ani talking to Arshi and her parents and his parents that he doesn’t love Arshi, asks forgiveness from them, and make it clear he loves Jhanak. They will not let him live in peace but I expect Leena to show me truthful Ani. As we both agreed that Leena has given him this arc.

I don’t defend Ani in any way, but I pity him for his actions as they were not in accordance with his true feelings, his manipulation led him to where he is now. Jhanak is also responsible for failing their relationship maybe a bit less than Ani. It takes two to make a successful relationship or fail it. After aag incident Arshi did not do anything wrong even I dislike her elitist behavior and badmouthing J and Adi. Arshi has been Ani’s partner and deserves closure as you said.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail

I agree with you Rekha, but his guilt towards Arshi failing their relationship was not ever so strong as for failing the relationship with Jhanak, even when Arshi did her suicide, he still protected Jhanak by hiding Arshi’s suicide note.

I agree, Ani will feel some guilt for misleading Arshi by promising her wife rights. I also expect Leena to show Ani talking to Arshi and her parents and his parents that he doesn’t love Arshi, asks forgiveness from them, and make it clear he loves Jhanak. They will not let him live in peace but I expect Leena to show me truthful Ani. As we both agreed that Leena has given him this arc.

I don’t defend Ani in any way, but I pity him for his actions as they were not in accordance with his true feelings, his manipulation led him to where he is now. Jhanak is also responsible for failing their relationship maybe a bit less than Ani. It takes two to make a successful relationship or fail it. After aag incident Arshi did not do anything wrong even I dislike her elitist behavior and badmouthing J and Adi. Arshi has been Ani’s partner and deserves closure as you said.

Also I think this time jhanak won’t be forcing or taking any promise what he needs to do. She does not have any rishta now and she is no one to force him to do the right thing or advice She will tell him only related to herself . Like she said treating him as her pati is a paap for her but she did not commented for Anishi relation. So now the responsibility totally lies on his shoulders. First he needs to break with Arshi.
DiLaila thumbnail

Who or what is the complication in the tale?

Is Jhanak the complication?

Is Arshi the complication?

Is Ani the complication?

are they are all causes for the complication in the tale?
Due to the pregnancy track, Arshi has actually been rendered irrelevant in the track coz the aspect of Ani Jhanak marriage being still valid has to come into play somewhere.

Arshi demanding her pound of flesh for the beizzati is perhaps why she is in the montage but her card is very weak so who is the roadblock now? The writers are looking confused atm which way to go…

If it’s Jhanak who is the roadblock now… they might as well shut the serial now. Jhanak is one titular show where they have shown almost zero growth or impact of the titular character. What is the arc for Jhanak if after that fire spitting “ Naam Dena hoga” etc she goes back to spewing paap and punya dialogues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where is the growth for the character? Jhanak’s biggest mistake was to appropriate to herself the authority to tell what Ani must do with his life!! That ofc does not absolve Ani of the actions he took later on but woman… if you don’t be with Sirjee fine don’t be with him.. why is it your business whom he chooses to spend his life with!!😂😂😂 pehle ki baat dusri thi… when you were worried about the propriety of the association… but now after intimacy that has become jag jahir as well …her insistence for the Anishi makes zero sense!!

As for Ani’s contribution to the complication…

What’s the point of writing a nuanced character if the writers don’t wish to explore the angle well enough?

the story is nowhere now smiley37

You put it very clearly, ab let’s wait for Leena

DiLaila thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Also I think this time jhanak won’t be forcing or taking any promise what he needs to do. She does not have any rishta now and she is no one to force him to do the right thing or advice She will tell him only related to herself . Like she said treating him as her pati is a paap for her but she did not commented for Anishi relation. So now the responsibility totally lies on his shoulders. First he needs to break with Arshi.

Agree, as for the word paap that many people dislike I think I disagree. The usage of it now by Jhanak is exactly like you explained in bold

I guess when Jhanak thought she was pregnant from Ani, at that time she allowed herself to think he loved her even if in the past and the word sin was not there in her head as she contemplated they were married and God gave them baby so this was not any sin, but was her fate.

But now to recognize Ani as her husband without him giving closure to Arshi and family is indeed looks like a sin to her. And she is also under impression Ani loves Arshi, that he came because J may die in OT. And he wanted to see her to ask forgiveness from her in case she doesn’t make it and she herself wanted to see him because she wanted to free herself and Ani from the burden of their past relationship. Like when a person dies he wants to close all his unfinished business and talk to family and significant people to say bye, I don’t have any grudges, be happy

Edited by DiLaila - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Agree, as for the word paap that many people dislike I think I disagree. The usage of it now by Jhanak is exactly like you explained in bold

I guess when Jhanak thought she was pregnant from Ani, at that time she allowed herself to think he loved her even if in the past and the word sin was not there in her head as she contemplated they were married and God gave them baby so this was not any sin, but was her fate.

But now to recognize Ani as her husband without him giving closure to Arshi and family is indeed looks like a sin to her. And she is also under impression Ani loves Arshi, that he came because J may die in OT. And he wanted to see her to ask forgiveness from her in case she doesn’t make it and she herself wanted to see him because she wanted to free herself and Ani from the burden their past relationship. Like when a person dies he wants to close all his unfinished business and talk to family and significant people to say bye, I don’t have any grudges, be happy

Even I think same. When they did the deed she was legally his wife so there was nothing wrong in this. Now when declaring the baby she did not name baby as paap bcoz it was due to love . But now she thinks he loves Arshi and he is married to her and she does not have any rishta with him. So that’s why she used word paap
shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/dilkesarcasm/status/1837807666095132819?s=46 Teasing mode on. How they can stay away they enjoy the company so much. Hiba is also no less. Both are at same level.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 44 minutes ago

Bold - if he isn’t feeling guilty… he will get to the stage of feeling guilty….

Main wahan ghar basane nahin ja raha!!
I don’t think it’s an issue of who is justified in the situation but are we saying that people should step out of the way when they recognise their partner to have fallen in love with someone else without being owed some explanation?

When a relationship breaks there are always some casualties… and which is why there is an expected norm of addressing that issue.There is the matter of closure and while there may or may not be closure, an attempt is made to honour the time spent with so until that time. If it’s an acrimonious association even then there are courts that intervene that can suggest modes of separation. Agreed, their relationship isn’t formalised in law at least as per the Hindu Marriage Act they aren’t married and how much of that will come into play I don’t know…but…they have some sort of relationship .

Two days ago, Ani said to Arshi you are free to make your choice… that’s true but their relationship was personal and some norms are to be respected and this propriety is a given. Even in professional relationships there are norms to be followed..
If Ani has fallen out of love, with Arshi (which it is clear he has) the onus does fall on him to inform her at some point… at any point.. even if he comes back now and accepts that is also recognised as some point. How Arshi reacts to that is separate from Ani’s responsibility to come clean. By conflating Arshi’s behaviour with Ani’s wishy washiness… we are making it seem that Arshi is stupid not to have seen the signs which is not the point at all.She may have seen the signs or she may have not…. despite that she is owed an explanation This is what is the dhoka that she refers to…To recognise that she has some stake in this is one way of acknowledging that there is a problem… this is what Ani should recognise… Ani has always compartmentalised the feelings to act as if one doesn’t have a bearing on the other.

Even if the relationship is dying, you owe it to yourself to acknowledge it even if you could find it difficult to analyse why so? Guilt etc are all part of the acknowledgment process.

I would really appreciate if Ani reveals about his feelings and his intention to be with J for life to Arshi face to face...also explain in what circumstances he accepted their adhuri shadi to be real in front of the world...and genuinely seek forgiveness from Arshi...now whether Arshi will forgive him, leave him or whatever, that is upto her ...but he must come clean for dignity of both the girls..

DiLaila thumbnail
Posted: 29 minutes ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/dilkesarcasm/status/1837807666095132819?s=46 Teasing mode on. How they can stay away they enjoy the company so much. Hiba is also no less. Both are at same level.

X queen will be happy to see this bit smiley37smiley37

Now Ani stans will be after Hiba smiley36smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 28 minutes ago