Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Makers will not make Arshi murderer type vamp...they will take Ishti Kutum PL route where Ankita aka Apudi played the PL...she was not a vamp as such...here also since makers today have shown that Arshi requires some me time to introspect...I think Ani will reveal his feelings for J to Arshi...Arshi will definitely accuse him of betrayal but she will leave BH and fake marriage as with the consummation Runak marriage is more real..

But the thing is...Ankita's role was of a sophisticated intelligent women...her screen presence was impeccable...in case of Arshi her role is annoying and her screen presence invokes irritation among the viewers...let's see how makers decide to unfold things..🤞

Arshi scenes without Ani is nothing. If she moves out only vamp is the option which she can play better than current victim card. Crying and victim card is not her cup of tea. She would perform better as vamp. Since it’s Chandni personal choice that she does not want to play vamp and it would have been promised by Leena mata while signing the show. Now if she plays victim she has to have scenes with Ani. In that case she has to stay in BH. What I see now Ani will be truthful to her but she won’t leave him . Today she has been saying she will leave but we have seen her flipping the moment she sees ani going out of her hand she will again stick of him no matter what. She will be ready to live a loveless life . Ani is a decent man so he won’t throw her out of his life but will be truthful to her that she won’t get any love from him even if she would like to stay with him it’s her choice. Also he has hurt jhanak a lot so he would not like to hurt one more girl
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Arshi scenes without Ani is nothing. If she moves out only vamp is the option which she can play better than current victim card. Crying and victim card is not her cup of tea. She would perform better as vamp. Since it’s Chandni personal choice that she does not want to play vamp and it would have been promised by Leena mata while signing the show. Now if she plays victim she has to have scenes with Ani. In that case she has to stay in BH. What I see now Ani will be truthful to her but she won’t leave him . Today she has been saying she will leave but we have seen her flipping the moment she sees ani going out of her hand she will again stick of him no matter what. She will be ready to live a loveless life . Ani is a decent man so he won’t throw her out of his life but will be truthful to her that she won’t get any love from him even if she would like to stay with him it’s her choice. Also he has hurt jhanak a lot so he would not like to hurt one more girl

The national tv audience will like your pov more than mine as it will put Runak on a positive light and Arshi on a negative light.. moreover, I am sure Leena has given lot of laddoos to KrusHi as well before signing them...but she flipped ..so she can definitely do the same for Chandni, unless she is karibi of some big shot of the PH😁

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/aa_ailurophile/status/1837777504519565809?s=46 Krushal is like ab bus bhi karo . Hiba is again pushing him to again to continue. Their handhold uff

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 55 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Makers will not make Arshi murderer type vamp...they will take Ishti Kutum PL route where Ankita aka Apudi played the PL...she was not a vamp as such...here also since makers today have shown that Arshi requires some me time to introspect...I think Ani will reveal his feelings for J to Arshi...Arshi will definitely accuse him of betrayal but she will leave BH and fake marriage as with the consummation Runak marriage is more real..

But the thing is...Ankita's role was of a sophisticated intelligent women...her screen presence was impeccable...in case of Arshi her role is annoying and her screen presence invokes irritation among the viewers...let's see how makers decide to unfold things..🤞

Haven’t seen IK, but Appu di actress as a villain smiley36smiley36

She is just a darling, but very smart one in our show, Ani’s inner voice of truth. I think our Ani may have been inspired by Appu di and her stand for her love, marriage, choice, strength to be with Lalon.

I recall other forum folks always said Appu di and Ani have same traits.

As for the actress playing Appu, yes, she must have been great in IK show.

AsliC needs to improve her acting tbh even for villain. Shouting and yelling at people is not villainous, it’s pathetic. I like when she is playing smart and drives Ani to the edge for him to think of the truth he is hiding from her

DiLaila thumbnail
Posted: 52 minutes ago

https://x.com/aa_ailurophile/status/1837777504519565809?s=46 Krushal is like ab bus bhi karo . Hiba is again pushing him to again to continue. Their handhold uff

Uff the tease is so real 😂😂😂

They know how much fans are despo for them to romance, great they can pull it off effortlessly. These two are the biggest shippers of RunAk

Edited by DiLaila - 51 minutes ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Posted: 42 minutes ago

Bold

Why should he let Arshi stay with him? He can stay single. Letting someone stay in loveless marriage just because other wants to is disservice to yourself. I don’t think Ani himself feels any guilt towards Arshi now, she is fit and healthy. Yes, he misled her by calling her wife but would he feel guilty for that? I doubt, he was pretty clear that relationships don’t work, if you want to leave, then leave before he went to Jhanak.

If Arshi stays, then he will avoid relationship with her, hopefully he pushes her out of the room or shifts to other room or place. If they still share room and bed, then this is not Ani I want to see. Truthful Ani for me is Ani who is honest with himself and respects himself without sacrificing for Arshi. He can sacrifice only for his true love Jhanak.

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: 33 minutes ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Bold

Why should he let Arshi stay with him? He can stay single. Letting someone stay in loveless marriage just because other wants to is disservice to yourself. I don’t think Ani himself feels any guilt towards Arshi now, she is fit and healthy. Yes, he misled her by calling her wife but would he feel guilty for that? I doubt, he was pretty clear that relationships don’t work, if you want to leave, then leave before he went to Jhanak.

If Arshi stays, then he will avoid relationship with her, hopefully he pushes her out of the room or shifts to other room or place. If they still share room and bed, then this is not Ani I want to see. Truthful Ani for me is Ani who is honest with himself and respects himself without sacrificing for Arshi. He can sacrifice only for his true love Jhanak.

Thats what I am feared now jhanak might take a promise from him to keep her happy and then he might sacrifice him otherwise I don’t see the reason that why she is on the montage and how she will be relevant. Even he sacrifice himself he won’t accept Arshi as his wife . He might fulfill the duty of a good partner or roommate . That’s it. The way he has been shouting for jhanak he can’t even go near Arshi and looks like he is now fully committed to jhanak be it his brain, heart and soul
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 minutes ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Bold

Bold - if he isn’t feeling guilty… he will get to the stage of feeling guilty….

Main wahan ghar basane nahin ja raha!!
I don’t think it’s an issue of who is justified in the situation but are we saying that people should step out of the way when they recognise their partner to have fallen in love with someone else without being owed some explanation?

When a relationship breaks there are always some casualties… and which is why there is an expected norm of addressing that issue.There is the matter of closure and while there may or may not be closure, an attempt is made to honour the time spent with so until that time. If it’s an acrimonious association even then there are courts that intervene that can suggest modes of separation. Agreed, their relationship isn’t formalised in law at least as per the Hindu Marriage Act they aren’t married and how much of that will come into play I don’t know…but…they have some sort of relationship .

Two days ago, Ani said to Arshi you are free to make your choice… that’s true but their relationship was personal and some norms are to be respected and this propriety is a given. Even in professional relationships there are norms to be followed..
If Ani has fallen out of love, with Arshi (which it is clear he has) the onus does fall on him to inform her at some point… at any point.. even if he comes back now and accepts that is also recognised as some point. How Arshi reacts to that is separate from Ani’s responsibility to come clean. By conflating Arshi’s behaviour with Ani’s wishy washiness… we are making it seem that Arshi is stupid not to have seen the signs which is not the point at all.She may have seen the signs or she may have not…. despite that she is owed an explanation This is what is the dhoka that she refers to…To recognise that she has some stake in this is one way of acknowledging that there is a problem… this is what Ani should recognise… Ani has always compartmentalised the feelings to act as if one doesn’t have a bearing on the other.

Even if the relationship is dying, you owe it to yourself to acknowledge it even if you could find it difficult to analyse why so? Guilt etc are all part of the acknowledgment process.

DiLaila thumbnail
Posted: 22 minutes ago

Thats what I am feared now jhanak might take a promise from him to keep her happy and then he might sacrifice him otherwise I don’t see the reason that why she is on the montage and how she will be relevant. Even he sacrifice himself he won’t accept Arshi as his wife . He might fulfill the duty of a good partner or roommate . That’s it. The way he has been shouting for jhanak he can’t even go near Arshi and looks like he is now fully committed to jhanak be it his brain, heart and soul

Let’s see what LG will show us. But definitely I will protest against PH and SP if they show Ani and Arshi in one room. Aunties will not like it, no? That is why they cleared about Ani’s first time and pillow. Now sharing one room is not something they can easily justify.

As for Jhanak pushing him to Arshi, fine, but she can’t push him to one room with Arshi.

I hope after yesterday’s award night PH and SP are clear about who is driving the show success up.

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: 18 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - if he isn’t feeling guilty… he will get to the stage of feeling guilty….

Main wahan ghar basane nahin ja raha!!
I don’t think it’s an issue of who is justified in the situation but are we saying that people should step out of the way when they recognise their partner to have fallen in love with someone else without being owed some explanation?

When a relationship breaks there are always some casualties… and which is why there is an expected norm of addressing that issue.There is the matter of closure and while there may or may not be closure, an attempt is made to honour the time spent with so until that time. If it’s an acrimonious association even then there are courts that intervene that can suggest modes of separation. Agreed, their relationship isn’t formalised in law at least as per the Hindu Marriage Act they aren’t married and how much of that will come into play I don’t know…but…they have some sort of relationship .

Two days ago, Ani said to Arshi you are free to make your choice… that’s true but their relationship was personal and some norms are to be respected and this propriety is a given. Even in professional relationships there are norms to be followed..
If Ani has fallen out of love, with Arshi (which it is clear he has) the onus does fall on him to inform her at some point… at any point.. even if he comes back now and accepts that is also recognised as some point. How Arshi reacts to that is separate from Ani’s responsibility to come clean. By conflating Arshi’s behaviour with Ani’s wishy washiness… we are making it seem that Arshi is stupid not to have seen the signs which is not the point at all.She may have seen the signs or she may have not…. despite that she is owed an explanation This is what is the dhoka that she refers to…To recognise that she has some stake in this is one way of acknowledging that there is a problem… this is what Ani should recognise… Ani has always compartmentalised the feelings to act as if one doesn’t have a bearing on the other.

Even if the relationship is dying, you owe it to yourself to acknowledge it even if you could find it difficult to analyse why so? Guilt etc are all part of the acknowledgment process.

Agree with this. As of now he is thinking only abt jhanak. But when he comes to realty he might tell Arshi being carefree that he does not want to stay with her . But there are so many people in BH and Arshi herself who will guilt trip him. When jhanak left BH he wanted to go behind jhanak but then evil basus made him guilt trip that she was always loyal to you. And look what you are doing. Even though they have not been married but there was commitment given by him to Arshi. So guilt tripping will come into play. Also jhanak would not agree or accept him unless he clearly breaks from Arshi . For her he is a married man. It might be possible that he could not confess also as Arshi is coming to mumbai.