Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Intimacy issue vul jao ab!๐Ÿ˜…bachha nahi hai to madam J ab bolengi sab galat tha..paap n all...she will not even allow him to talk about it..aur Ani kya hi bolega!! Ghajini ban k baitha hai!!sabse khubsurat raat ko vul Gaya hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Makers firse Inka SR karwaenge...abhi to they are virgins ..fir se๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

smiley37smiley37

Virgin virgin khelne ka bohut shok dono ko

smiley43

DiLaila thumbnail

Krushal is new to the itv..so he has not learnt the art of faking and being politically correct...Hibe is a seasoned actress in itv ..she knows how to indulge media better..

I think Krushal is just being real, he doesnโ€™t fake his thoughts about the character because he knows that Ani runs after both girls even he loves only one. So, as a man he knows it is not something to be celebrated for. Fans would comment with hate if he started to defend his onscreen character. But I think itโ€™s just his POV about being one woman man.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

They are both actors who know that them appearing in love off screen gets them popularity and attention to show. They do the same smiling at eo everytime. Krushal holds her and looks at her non stop and Hiba keeps revelling in his gaze. smiley1

They are comfortable because they have an understanding that all this pda is promotion for show. They know show does not have any romance and fans are looking for it, so they are giving off screen content.

Agree with your POV smiley31

Words

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

I agree, heavily agree on "baaki couples" marketing because shows like AAA and newer shows need heavier marketing as Jhanak is almost a year old. All the couples came and spoke but KrusHi had more cozyness than anyone we saw and best part is, all of this before they won as the best jodi for SPA'24! I won't say they are love birds but their cozyness is clearly visible, they are both fond of e/o now.

Eversince the Teej/Janmashtami released afterwards I have noticed them closer than before, it's not like how it used to be. It's a treat to watch for sure but I don't think its JUST marketing. Because I feel like they finally spent enough time together to actually have inside jokes and form a bond, at work im sure its just go-go scene after scene and done. Plus Krushal is so bold he literally says he does not like the script in front of the director sitting next to him, so I don't think he would fake up to a mad extent.

Ofc, as actors they will have to do things that will popularize them as a whole but before in interviews Krush would say how Hiba would never chill with the gang or stay back after pack up. Now she does, now I notice KrusHi+Salman chilling/talking/laughing in random people's photo backgrounds so I do believe they have gotten way closer/comfortable with e/o. Off camera their interactions are much much better now than it was before.

It's really the comfort level in them that is making them look the way they are, if it was solely marketing it would look obvious and overdone imo.

Wahi to, they got to know each other better working together, so they can develop that level of comfort, but to link them like some of us do publicly is not correct.

All in Godโ€™s hands anyway. Itโ€™s their private life after all.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t like him saying ILU thatโ€™s an understatement and it reminds of Arshi didi what he said to her at hospital. Better they use proper dialogues than this ILU.

He should announce annulment cancellation that he should apply for. I hope aisa hi hoga

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i think she will wake up because of Ani's flower before she gets to the ventilator.

From now on - Ani is going to be "Jhanak meri patni hai' to each and every one. He does not seem like he will let her go now.

The whole Brij Vinayak Shristi story will get exposed in Mumbai I think. Vinayak said Ani did something he could not do. Maybe Vinayak could have helped Urvasi and did not. So Ani changed Jhanak's life by marrying her whereas Vinayak did not save Urvasi's life???

This whole mess is getting more complicated.

Possibility...coz after such a horrible track makers have to prove that Ani is not like BBG..so they may bring Urvashi's past and Vinayak's role in it..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

smiley37smiley37

Virgin virgin khelne ka bohut shok dono ko

smiley43

Dono ka pata nahi..but makers will do anything and everything to clean up the mess they have created by degrading both the leads characters through pregnancy track...๐Ÿ˜‚

I am eagerly waiting for BBG identity reveal drama..it will bring a much needed departure from the currently ongoing family toxicity and character flips..

DiLaila thumbnail

Dono ka pata nahi..but makers will do anything and everything to clean up the mess they have created by degrading both the leads characters through pregnancy track...๐Ÿ˜‚

I am eagerly waiting for BBG identity reveal drama..it will bring a much needed departure from the currently ongoing family toxicity and character flips..

Now pregnancy track does not look that bad. But pregnant J would be a turn off for most of fandom as she is too young and also this will somehow devalue the Ani running after J story as Ani would for sure have accepted his kid at some point but how would he break it with Arshi. This tumor track is great as finally Ani is truthful. I am loving Leenaโ€™s twists now. But hope she will not flip Ani again, if she does at least show us the reason by giving Ani proper monologues to explain his POV.

To bind Ani with J, his taan and maan should be Jโ€™s which is done with Preggo track

Edited by DiLaila - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Now pregnancy track does not look that bad. But pregnant J would be a turn off for most of fandom as she is too young and also this will somehow devalue the Ani running after J story as Ani would for sure have accepted his kid at some point but how would he break it with Arshi. This tumor track is great as finally Ani is truthful. I am loving Leenaโ€™s twists now. But hope she will not flip Ani again, if she does at least show us the reason by giving Ani proper monologues to explain his POV.

To bind Ani with J, his taan and maan should be Jโ€™s which is done with Preggo track

It looks like ANI will be truthful to both jhanak and Arshi. But Arshi is on montage . If jhanak does not accept the wife status now Ani would still reject Arshi as his wife or he might tell she wonโ€™t get the status of wife even she chose to stay with her. In that case Leena mata Arshi ko kaise chipakayegi. So I guess jhanak might take a promise from Ani that he should keep Arshi happy. I donโ€™t want this promise better Arshi herself force on Ani and then he throw his weight on her face.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It looks like ANI will be truthful to both jhanak and Arshi. But Arshi is on montage . If jhanak does not accept the wife status now Ani would still reject Arshi as his wife or he might tell she wonโ€™t get the status of wife even she chose to stay with her. In that case Leena mata Arshi ko kaise chipakayegi. So I guess jhanak might take a promise from Ani that he should keep Arshi happy. I donโ€™t want this promise better Arshi herself force on Ani and then he throw his weight on her face.

Makers will not make Arshi murderer type vamp...they will take Ishti Kutum PL route where Ankita aka Apudi played the PL...she was not a vamp as such...here also since makers today have shown that Arshi requires some me time to introspect...I think Ani will reveal his feelings for J to Arshi...Arshi will definitely accuse him of betrayal but she will leave BH and fake marriage as with the consummation Runak marriage is more real..

But the thing is...Ankita's role was of a sophisticated intelligent women...her screen presence was impeccable...in case of Arshi her role is annoying and her screen presence invokes irritation among the viewers...let's see how makers decide to unfold things..๐Ÿคž

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago