Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Krushal is new to the itv..so he has not learnt the art of faking and being politically correct...Hibe is a seasoned actress in itv ..she knows how to indulge media better..

But he is learning how to fake. They need to do this also. But anyway even they fake it till the show run I am happy. Faking or not faking Krushi content mil raha hai kyonki runak to nahi milega. Jitna mil raha hai utne mein hi khush hona padega
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Krushal is new to the itv..so he has not learnt the art of faking and being politically correct...Hibe is a seasoned actress in itv ..she knows how to indulge media better..

I know. I was hinting towards their real life status.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Document for moving to ventilator

i think she will wake up because of Ani's flower before she gets to the ventilator.

From now on - Ani is going to be "Jhanak meri patni hai' to each and every one. He does not seem like he will let her go now.

The whole Brij Vinayak Shristi story will get exposed in Mumbai I think. Vinayak said Ani did something he could not do. Maybe Vinayak could have helped Urvasi and did not. So Ani changed Jhanak's life by marrying her whereas Vinayak did not save Urvasi's life???

This whole mess is getting more complicated.

PPak thumbnail

But he is learning how to fake. They need to do this also. But anyway even they fake it till the show run I am happy. Faking or not faking Krushi content mil raha hai kyonki runak to nahi milega. Jitna mil raha hai utne mein hi khush hona padega

Krushal knows fans love it when he keeps looking at Hib like he adores her...so he has perfected the art of gazing at her. Hiba breaks of her gaze very often. Thats why Krushal looks more smitten than Hiba. She is seasoned, so maybe does not want to go overboard.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It looked unnecessary. Makers are obsessed with cringe drama. Anyway Krushal was too good today. Liked the dialogue that kagaz ke tukde wonโ€™t stop him to accept his wife.

i agree ..krushal did decent for his part& thats why the was somewhat salvageable to tolerate despite the exaggeration..lets see jhanak's reaction post surgery at this point towards the change in behavior in anirudh..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah but in the process, adi is also getting bit too overprotective of jhanak..as a friend, he was better but today it was kinda bit too much..anirudh does deserves receiving flak from jhanak but aditya was bit too much overbearing for some reason today..

Epi nahi dekha.. from your update looks like wen jhanak come to know what he did with Ani she gonna shout at him and will go back with Ani to kolkata for her recover.. Jhanak needed for dramasmiley36

PPak thumbnail

They are good friends but they are love birds I am still doubtful. They are not getting onscreen romance so offscreen they are doing but it does not look overboard . It looks good and real being good actors . Hiba is very good at faking . Lot of Jodiโ€™s does this to increase popularity. Krushal is an introvert he wonโ€™t do it so openly he would like to keep it private. Krushal might have liking for Hiba but as a friend I guess.

They are both actors who know that them appearing in love off screen gets them popularity and attention to show. They do the same smiling at eo everytime. Krushal holds her and looks at her non stop and Hiba keeps revelling in his gaze. smiley1

They are comfortable because they have an understanding that all this pda is promotion for show. They know show does not have any romance and fans are looking for it, so they are giving off screen content.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Arshi ko kuch nahi milega na so didnt comesmiley36

waise relations are crying as our runak got best jodi.. how delusional of them that our leads are not popularsmiley36

tbh, she's not even convincing as the best khalyanak award..its just irritating to see her presence for nearly 10 minutes of the episode..
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Epi nahi dekha.. from your update looks like wen jhanak come to know what he did with Ani she gonna shout at him and will go back with Ani to kolkata for her recover.. Jhanak needed for dramasmiley36

idk what she's even do because makers are unpredictable at this point..they were keen on doing the pregnancy track until they converted pregnancy to tumor track smiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

tbh, she's not even convincing as the best khalyanak award..its just irritating to see her presence for nearly 10 minutes of the episode..

Arshi hamesha victim mode mein hi rehte hai so she cant think beyond that. atleast should have moved on in life with revenge twist from runak could've been nice to watch.