Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: hade

Aditya signs on something, what is that?

Document for moving to ventilator
Sama16 thumbnail

In today's episode I missed BH drama for the first time because I always feel like their prolonged living room convos are such a drag but today why was the temple argument scene given so much screen time? They repeated "4 baaje temple khulenege" more times than arshi saying MOM in every sentence....

Edited by Sama16 - an hour ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah but in the process, adi is also getting bit too overprotective of jhanak..as a friend, he was better but today it was kinda bit too much..anirudh does deserves receiving flak from jhanak but aditya was bit too much overbearing for some reason today..

Yes so true abhi arshi ko totelrate kar rahe the ab adi aa gaya . Adi is to much he is just friend

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sama16

In today's episode I missed BH drama for the first time because I always feel like their prolonged living convos are such a drag but today why was the temple scene given so much screen time? They repeated "4 baaje temple khulenege" more times than arshi saying MOM in every sentence....

perhaps something to substitute for the bose family drama...i agree the temple scene of priest refusing to do the pooja was bit exaggeratedsmiley36smiley36
rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They were too touchy and close at red carpet . After teez celebration krushi has been more touchy and close in front of media. But I guess itโ€™s just a marketing stunt or directive by Sitara to increase the popularity of the Jodi. Yesterday they were blushing too much as love birds. But it is marketing only

Why are u saying its only marketing..baaki couples bhi the..marketing karni hoti to har couple karta..it can be clearly seen how much krushi like each other..they are very very comfortable arround each other n dont hv much inhibitions regarding pda..but they never overdo it n always look adorable n cute together..

One thing u all shld know abt krushal..offscreen he'll never fake it..jo hai saamne haii

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Why are u saying its only marketing..baaki couples bhi the..marketing karni hoti to har couple karta..it can be clearly seen how much krushi like each other..they are very very comfortable arround each other n dont hv much inhibitions regarding pda..but they never overdo it n always look adorable n cute together..

One thing u all shld know abt krushal..offscreen he'll never fake it..jo hai saamne haii

They are good friends but they are love birds I am still doubtful. They are not getting onscreen romance so offscreen they are doing but it does not look overboard . It looks good and real being good actors . Hiba is very good at faking . Lot of Jodiโ€™s does this to increase popularity. Krushal is an introvert he wonโ€™t do it so openly he would like to keep it private. Krushal might have liking for Hiba but as a friend I guess.
Edited by shanakanj - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

perhaps something to substitute for the bose family drama...i agree the temple scene of priest refusing to do the pooja was bit exaggeratedsmiley36smiley36

It looked unnecessary. Makers are obsessed with cringe drama. Anyway Krushal was too good today. Liked the dialogue that kagaz ke tukde wonโ€™t stop him to accept his wife. But how man you can openly tell her as ur wife you need to legalise it. Looks like they will not look into whether annulment is valid or not. Also they are not touching intimacy issue. The boy has to cry more

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Am not aware about their real life but Krushal is slightly upfront in speaking and Hiba seems to cover him most of the time. He said to media when they wanted to take more pictures, " itne paise mein itna hi milega" and Hiba covered up saying "paisa wasool". What to interpret, am not sure.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It looked unnecessary. Makers are obsessed with cringe drama. Anyway Krushal was too good today. Liked the dialogue that kagaz ke tukde wonโ€™t stop him to accept his wife. But how man you can openly tell her as ur wife you need to legalise it. Looks like they will not look into whether annulment is valid or not. Also they are not touching intimacy issue. The boy has to cry more

Intimacy issue vul jao ab!๐Ÿ˜…bachha nahi hai to madam J ab bolengi sab galat tha..paap n all...she will not even allow him to talk about it..aur Ani kya hi bolega!! Ghajini ban k baitha hai!!sabse khubsurat raat ko vul Gaya hai!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Makers firse Inka SR karwaenge...abhi to they are virgins ..fir se๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Am not aware about their real life but Krushal is slightly upfront in speaking and Hiba seems to cover him most of the time. He said to media when they wanted to take more pictures, " itne paise mein itna hi milega" and Hiba covered up saying "paisa wasool". What to interpret, am not sure.

Krushal is new to the itv..so he has not learnt the art of faking and being politically correct...Hibe is a seasoned actress in itv ..she knows how to indulge media better..