Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Episode is up. Ani too emotional. The driver made him realize the importance of biwi so now he has decided he wonโ€™t leave her and will always be with her as husband. Too much time wasted by the pujari as he was not letting Ani to do pooja. He is shouting jhanak as his biwi. The boy wants to be more louder. Arshi didi got better advise from Vinu kaka and would come to mumbai to see the love couple from her eyes. SK asked her to reconsider the marriage. So now I guess jhanak will push him away due to mahanta or hurt but she might push him away. It canโ€™t be all positive so now the hisab hona might start for ANI. Precap - ANI is shouting I love you multiple times. AK getting insecure and ask hospital staff to stop him and they listen as he is a big star. ANI put the flower besides her Face.

bold: that seems to be the anticipated track probably but wasnt there a precap of anirudh saying he had to lie for jhanak's sake like it seemed like after he came back to kolkata??

arshi's father has better sense then her toxic mother...arshi still too domineering though..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

thank goodness, there was zero bose family dramasmiley36nice to see anirudh at least pray to god for jhanak..adi is better off as a friend..kinda did feel bad for anirudh for some reason as he's just wishing well for jhanak..krushal nailed his scene..

driver also mentioned 2 din ka holiday that he goes with his biwi. So now ani also want 2 din ka chutti with jhanak . AK also planning holiday with her. Gajab ka competition hai bhai. Upar se Arshi didi bhi aa rahi hai.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

bold: that seems to be the anticipated track probably but wasnt there a precap of anirudh saying he had to lie for jhanak's sake like it seemed like after he came back to kolkata??

arshi's father has better sense then her toxic mother...arshi still too domineering though..

She should push him only bcoz of hurt not mahanta. He deserves the separation due to hurt but ani does not deserve her mahaanta. AK wonโ€™t let him easily to go near jhanak bcoz hospital staff bhi uske haath mein hai. Jhanak should show him his place he is getting too much now.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We wants raunak by hook or by crook.i am not interested for seeing bh drama and Arshi or adi if they are showing raunak together then I am interested โ˜บ๏ธ

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Did you forget about Teej and Janamashtmi celebrations? Maybe non-Jhanak audience voted for them after watching those non-hands off ๐Ÿ˜‰ shows?

I watch their performances in those shows to get my fix ๐Ÿ˜ณ esp the "shaadi na mujh se rachai" and "pahle bhi ..."

Teej and Janmashtami, KrusHi costumes were hands down best! Other couples don't come close (no hate) they are just too radiant and omgggg I saw this video like 2000 times "shaadi na mujh se rachai" and "pahle bhi ..."

Krushal also said how "pahle bhi" is their song now ๐Ÿ˜›

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

jal kukde ko aur kitna jalaoge ? smiley37

Jab tak hume maza aata haismiley37smiley37

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We wants raunak by hook or by crook.i am not interested for seeing bh drama and Arshi or adi if they are showing raunak together then I am interested โ˜บ๏ธ

hey yeh toh makers he decide karenge iss baat ka toh..
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Jab tak hume maza aata haismiley37smiley37

yeah but in the process, adi is also getting bit too overprotective of jhanak..as a friend, he was better but today it was kinda bit too much..anirudh does deserves receiving flak from jhanak but aditya was bit too much overbearing for some reason today..
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya signs on something, what is that?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Arshi ko kuch nahi milega na so didnt comesmiley36

waise relations are crying as our runak got best jodi.. how delusional of them that our leads are not popularsmiley36

What a short form ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Relations ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…