Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Completely for got about Teej and Janamashtmi celebrations? Maybe non-Jhanak audience voted for them after watching those non-hands ๐Ÿ˜‰ off shows?

I watch their performances in those shows to get my fix ๐Ÿ˜ณ esp the "shaadi na mujh se rachai" and "pahle bhi ..."

Yep I did forget that. Those were too good to be missed. They were fabulous in that which helped to gain lot of popularity.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is history actually. Without having any push and pull scenes and touching scenes, not much interviews, they won best Jodi. Lot goes to Krushal and Hiba and their fabulous performances.

no push & pull, no touching ..without being intimate or ott they won the best jodiโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

no push & pull, no touching ..without being intimate or ott they won the best jodiโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Yes Star plus also likes raunak.i think that sp wants in this reason now serial some positivity for raunak

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes Star plus also likes raunak.i think that sp wants in this reason now serial some positivity for raunak

think so.. or else only negativity was there
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i saw his ig bts..dude was sweating from all the performance smiley36but they looked amazing as always..

just saw Krushalโ€™s story on him and Hiba winning the BJ, and who sent it to them: Salman. He is such a darling ๐Ÿ˜, cheering for RuNak.

DiLaila thumbnail

Congratulations to both leads, the way both leads always said about doing lots of mehnat for the show, finally it was highly valued by SP and audience. smiley41smiley40

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

I have noticed this a lot in Krush, he is so brutally honest he blurts out the fact that he is not enjoying the current track or the fact that he does not understand Anirudh at all, but Hiba always covers him up by saying no no he is enjoying he is just kidding, shows she has been here longer and knows they might get in trouble if they are too open about their feelings.

But they always make a point by saying how they are "kaathpootliya" or just "performers" and that nothing is in their hands!

I've in seen him in his previous zee tv show, RKM, and did sense that he's pretty blunt about his perspective. He's pretty good in that show, although, the show couldn't last long & story went haywire at some point. He's pretty honest.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

aaj ka episode mein kuch development hua kya? ya nhi? smiley36waise i'm kinda finding aditya bit annoying in terms of butting in over jhanak's hospital but anirudh ka development from the recent tracks dekne ko milega toh dekte h..
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aur kitna dekhna hai Leena aunty ki talentsmiley36

I am in peace with LG, in my happy place now after getting RunAk content yesterday.

I am excited to see what she will do next smiley36 if our leads are in the show.

Let me give credit to LG as she built RunAk so beautifully and her twists and turns did not spare anyone, everyone is flawed, but I actually love it. If leads were green flags, no one would have so much interest in the characters she wrote. The situations the writer puts her leads into and their actions is what driving this story forward. Not romance like in other shows. smiley36

But I hope she will add romance and lighthearted moments between leads in the future, ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

At the end of the "pehli bhi.. " victory dance, first he touches her hand with eyes and then kisses it, soooo adorable!

Were Chandni and Poorva (Arshi and Shrishti) at the SPA?. Mimi, Lallon and his fam, were in the grp pic.

Edited by szsiddiqa - 2 hours ago