Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

No idea dear but somebody mentioned itโ€™s not OTT couple I am keeping fingers crossed it could be runak also. Rishta FD jealous of runak looks they said SP gave costumes based on TRP of show . smiley37smiley37Runak got best costumes. They got nomination only in one category. Feeling like they will get best jodi

Because for real, Jhanak is looking like a Disney Princess and Krushal a KING! Like I saw everyone's outfits and nothing comes nearly close to KrusHi!!!

Also, every couple was being friendly and did not pose like couples at all, eventhough on screen they are prolly all couples lol. But then RuNak shows up, sets the frame on fire, the only couple that was soooooo couple'y and just looked shy yet magical! It's almost like they will write their own story cuz LG is sleeping.

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/EMayuriReddy/status/1837654066706764287?t=MUkycjjipgFZi6Keak4Svg&s=19

They won best jodi award i hope leenaji understand thisโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by Varsha188 - 2 hours ago
Sama16 thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGG FINALLYYYYY!!!! The most perfect couple! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is history actually. Without having any push and pull scenes and touching scenes, not much interviews, they won best Jodi. Lot goes to Krushal and Hiba and their fabulous performances.

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is history actually. Without having any push and pull scenes and touching scenes, not much interviews, they won best Jodi. Lot goes to Krushal and Hiba and their fabulous performances.

Only two episodes from 300 episode showing romance and i think makers won only one award now Leenaji understood this in this reason showing ani and Jhanak secene

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yay! Congratulations Runaksmiley40smiley40

I'm happysmiley41smiley41smiley41

Sunsh thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Because for real, Jhanak is looking like a Disney Princess and Krushal a KING! Like I saw everyone's outfits and nothing comes nearly close to KrusHi!!!

Also, every couple was being friendly and did not pose like couples at all, eventhough on screen they are prolly all couples lol. But then RuNak shows up, sets the frame on fire, the only couple that was soooooo couple'y and just looked shy yet magical! It's almost like they will write their own story cuz LG is sleeping.

If anyone has notice I think while talking to media on red carpet- they held each other hand multiple times behind the bunch of mikes giving the magical couple goals. They will surely write their own story-wonderful chemistry onscreen and off screen both.smiley40smiley40
Edited by Sunsh - an hour ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did you forget about Teej and Janamashtmi celebrations? Maybe non-Jhanak audience voted for them after watching those non-hands off ๐Ÿ˜‰ shows?

I watch their performances in those shows to get my fix ๐Ÿ˜ณ esp the "shaadi na mujh se rachai" and "pahle bhi ..."

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly...

Without proper cliche romantic scene, or support from writing, they got it...

Sooo happy for them...

Congratulations to RuNak...

And congrats everyone......๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Completely for got about Teej and Janamashtmi celebrations? Maybe non-Jhanak audience voted for them after watching those non-hands ๐Ÿ˜‰ off shows?

I watch their performances in those shows to get my fix ๐Ÿ˜ณ esp the "shaadi na mujh se rachai" and "pahle bhi ..."

Yes KrusHi had effortlessly stolen the show in both Teej and Janmashtami event.....

I am sure they must have grabbed eyeballs of everyone ..... I am not saying this bcz I am biased (which of course I amsmiley36) but in those two events , no other Jodi was a match to our RuNak..or KrusHi..smiley27