Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today 1 good thing happened with lil progress of Ani accepting himself as Jโ€™s husband to Nurse โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ he now wants to keep acknowledging the true factโ€ฆ he now do t want to ignore more about it โค๏ธโค๏ธโ€ฆ J is still saying itโ€™s paap๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ y itโ€™s paapโ€ฆ paap is what Ani & Arshi r doing without being married ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค staying in one roomโ€ฆ

& Ani is still single.. thatโ€™s the reason he didnโ€™t go in legal wedding with Arshi.. cause he can say.. heโ€™s not married to her in ritual or in legal formโ€ฆ & he still acknowledges Jhanak as his wife ..

Now Arshi & Adi should take back seat .. they didi too much interference in the couple ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค..Adi just knows one side of the coin & he judges Aniโ€ฆ but there is layers in that..

I loved Ani how he told Adi to stay in his limits & donโ€™t come between husband wife matter โค๏ธโค๏ธ..

Rest Bose people ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ & their mentality smiley21smiley29smiley21 I have no comments ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Žโ€ฆ

Only Ani can handle them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ โ€ฆ o

Once Ani decides on something means he will do it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if he is against something then he is against ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So Ani has now started & no going back โค๏ธโค๏ธ .. hoping for him to acknowledge his & Jhanak relationship & donโ€™t give up cause J pushes him awayโ€ฆ & he needs to make sure that he canโ€™t give up cause of Jโ€™s stubbornness ๐Ÿซฃ

I donโ€™t trust too much on this sudden change . Rumal take one step forward and then goes two steps behind. The motto of Leena is to show no growth of runak. I still feel the dynamic a will again change after surgery.
Edited by shanakanj - 3 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Upma aunty got best maa award

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Upma aunty got best maa award

Who got best Jodi? Five words

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

No idea dear but somebody mentioned itโ€™s not OTT couple I am keeping fingers crossed it could be runak also. Rishta FD jealous of runak looks they said SP gave costumes based on TRP of show . smiley37smiley37Runak got best costumes. They got nomination only in one category. Feeling like they will get best jodi
Edited by shanakanj - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAMDQmyCq_1/?igsh=Z3Y2YWtkeXlpNWd2 I am not getting same feeling as during drug overdose. The scene is shot in rush it seems. Actually there is more drama in hospital so they did not focused much on mandir scene

Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ghum ML got the fav pita. I guess then runak might get fav Jodi. Normally they balance the awards among shows to make all happy . Jhanak sti not got any of the awards.
Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

u can see iv on YouTube Anu

The Start Pariwar Award, when will it air and will we get to watch it on iptv? If they upload on Hotstar then I think Hulu will have it as well.
shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1837579515989840337?s=46 Krushi dance uff they are fire. Steps to change kar letesmiley37

Edited by shanakanj - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Krushal and jhanak won an award as naya sadasyahttps://x.com/biology__lover/status/1837589537381667043?s=46

Edited by shanakanj - 56 minutes ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Krushal won an award mostly best bhai hoga

If Jhanak is not getting any important award, it's due to the makers' change of original storyline...otherwise ab tak best jodi, best pati patni Aram se Runak ko mil jati..

Due to the makers' whims, Runak is neither a romantic couple nor husband wife..