Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Thanks for confirming.

This article says that Ani did not meet Jhanak before operation.

I think the reporter wrote it a few days ago before episodes 304, 305 aired. But she issued it today and it contradicts the episodes.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

70% nonsense people drama took screen time …

Only Mumbai scenes were good 👍

Adi & Ani fighting 🤣🤣 only hitting each other is left smiley36

Both showing their jealousy by seeing other ‘s presence smiley36

This show always run on insult and taunting. They should have focuse don ANI remorse and guilt but they focused on ANI and AK fight when the important girl is fighting her life. The whole episode was comedy. Here AK and ANi taunting eo. At BH full taunting session. chalu hai without any head and tail. same old money drama. This is fetching TRP to them
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/sonaliverm39056/status/1837424937843237349?s=46 just watched the clip Rishi is awesome actor. What a screen presence he has . Durga has got great actors especially villians. He rocked as Tejas. Actually people like proper villians more than these stupid victims like didi. Rab rakha does not have great actors like Durga .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 hours ago

Word Count: 0

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/sonaliverm39056/status/1837424937843237349?s=46 just watched the clip Rishi is awesome actor. What a screen presence he has . Durga has got great actors especially villians. He rocked as Tejas. Actually people like proper villians more than these stupid victims like didi. Rab rakha does not have great actors like Durga .

Yes...Rishi Kaushik is a renowned figure in Bengaly tv industry...

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its just now he has a slight understanding...

He is trying to assume , because she informed him of the health... Still his assumption.. No clarity from her side through words... Words, are still same... Arshi didi...

If hints should do wonders then why is Jhanak not taking any of his hints. He was direct many times... So as long as Jhanak is not clear with words, kya haq hai aap ko can be expected.

As far as Aditya is concerned Anirudh doesnt need Jhanak validity to shut him. He can handle him himself.Aditya fir him is always an outsider in Jhanak life.Until Jhanak comes and blabbers things like we are in relation he can handle Aditya. Aditya is trying to taunt him , which is of no use...

Lets wait for Kolkata .

What do you think Maya that how would story further? Or again Leenaji would flip ani's character .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Posted: 49 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

What do you think Maya that how would story further? Or again Leenaji would flip ani's character .

No predictions Varsha,

Leena aunty story telling is beyond our imagination..

Flip mat kare is only we can think of 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Posted: 41 minutes ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I can not buy this reason that jhanak did not give hint or said clearly so i can continue staying with Arshi, despite now he is so sure about his feelings of love towardss jhanak. Previously he was not sure thats what makers have portrayed as he forgot the night but now he is sure. May be after reaching mumbai and hospital he said ab mujhe samajh aa gaya hai ki main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon. Now for jhanak expressing her feelings in front of him just bcoz he wants to accept himself as husband is not easy for a girl, whose dignity was questioned by her love and she is proven a liar as her love did not accept the truth. On multiple instance she ha sbeen shown that he loves Arshi. Jhanak should not reject him but should not accept him also and should give a neutral response and let ANI decide what he wants in his life.

And mine differ from yours...

For me she should give him the indication that she loves him. Having rejected him multiple times in clear words, and publicly announcing that I have rejected you , an assumption due to her hint can land him in trouble.

As she has habit of kya haq hai, aap se kisne kaha, aap ne force kiya etc etc....

Just because she is hinting he cant go behind her.

If she is neutral what should he decide...and so for me she declaring her love for him is very important atleast tell him I consider you my husband .

His decision as of today is clear and yes, the story itself is round him.. So lets wait and see what he decides .

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 40 minutes ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No predictions Varsha,

Leena aunty story telling is beyond our imagination..

Flip mat kare is only we can think of 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Yes Maya we can only hope. Now i didn't understand that why changed to ani's character suddenly they are saying husband and wife eachother. Leenaji know very well. thanks Maya for reply ❤️