Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I agree to your part if the social standards of the society.

In the Kashmir night, I can never agree to her walking away just like that.. When he has tried many times before his marriage to open up. She just walked away after the physical intimacy. No girl can do that. We did discuss this before, so nit elaborating...

Right, given her Mahanta syndrome she will accept and still tell him to be with Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.

But still I want her to accept it to him once that the feelings are mutual. He needs to know she loves him. Till now she has never given him that assurance. Kab se I am waiting for their confession ๐Ÿฅฐโค

Honestly, I don't to want to hear a ILU wala confession between Runak..I like it being unsaid...ILU is such a small statement to justify the depth and intensity of their relationship.. moreover Ani Arshi ko itni baar ILU bol chuka hai, I don't like it when he says the same for J...but ya...I get your point...both should know that they love each other only despite being separated for prior commitments and wrong decisions ...โฃ๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Of course Anirudh is an emotional person and when you are emotionally broken you speak things straight from your heart. There is no planning, plotting like Arshi.

Its pure words flowing from his heart.. There can be nothing more sincere than words when emotional.

He knows, how.. ??? . Million times Jhanak rejected him. In her own words she said it to him. She pushed him to love with Arshi even after physically intimacy which she remembered. She always wanted him to be with Arshi. That is how the marriage reached to the mandap back in Kolkata. If it hurts her, she shouldn't have pushed him. What is the point in blaming him when he did things which she wanted to do .

How is he supposed to know Jhanak lies about her feelings !!!

How is Anirudh supposed to know that he has to do opposite of what Jhanak tells him as she loves to be mahan!!!

The breaking with Arshi is still future drama .... Let it unfold to , and then we can decide whom to blame!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Arshi needs to break, if Anirudh is not doing it.

Its so clear from his side that he is not interested in having a life with her. Its just that he didnt use the words lets break up... The entire meaning of his words and actions solidified the break up. Why should she live in such a life, plan against Jhanak and satisfy her ego..

He will be guilty, because he is man who has a good, kind , beautiful heart . He always and always apologise to Jhanak even she accuses of things he didnt do.. Same like how she said you cancelled her marriage even when she was ao sick.Which is a huge lie. At that point too she could be true to herself!!!!

Its his life he has made the choice infront of his family, Arshi and to an extent to Jhanak too.

Right now she is feared of her existence that is why she is pushing him away even when he is pouring his heart...not the matter of trust....Neither she nor he has bad feeling for them. They dont even judge them. Its just the situation that is causing the issues.

That is what is my perception.

Yes Maya she should say everything that what she have feelings for him but we can't be together because you are publically declared arshi as wife then everything depends on ani what take decision.now Jhanak should not be hide anything.

Edited by Varsha188 - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Of course Anirudh is an emotional person and when you are emotionally broken you speak things straight from your heart. There is no planning, plotting like Arshi.

Its pure words flowing from his heart.. There can be nothing more sincere than words when emotional.

He knows, how.. ??? . Million times Jhanak rejected him. In her own words she said it to him. She pushed him to love with Arshi even after physically intimacy which she remembered. She always wanted him to be with Arshi. That is how the marriage reached to the mandap back in Kolkata. If it hurts her, she shouldn't have pushed him. What is the point in blaming him when he did things which she wanted to do .

How is he supposed to know Jhanak lies about her feelings !!!

How is Anirudh supposed to know that he has to do opposite of what Jhanak tells him as she loves to be mahan!!!

The breaking with Arshi is still future drama .... Let it unfold to , and then we can decide whom to blame!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Arshi needs to break, if Anirudh is not doing it.

Its so clear from his side that he is not interested in having a life with her. Its just that he didnt use the words lets break up... The entire meaning of his words and actions solidified the break up. Why should she live in such a life, plan against Jhanak and satisfy her ego..

He will be guilty, because he is man who has a good, kind , beautiful heart . He always and always apologise to Jhanak even she accuses of things he didnt do.. Same like how she said you cancelled her marriage even when she was ao sick.Which is a huge lie. At that point too she could be true to herself!!!!

Its his life he has made the choice infront of his family, Arshi and to an extent to Jhanak too.

Right now she is feared of her existence that is why she is pushing him away even when he is pouring his heart...not the matter of trust....Neither she nor he has bad feeling for them. They dont even judge them. Its just the situation that is causing the issues.

That is what is my perception.

May be not in past he was clear but now he clearly knows it that jhanak wanted him to come to see her. Thatโ€™s why he asked her you also wanted me to come. Also he asked her that you informed me bcoz you treat me as husband. Itโ€™s the confidence of jhanak that he accepted himself as husband in front of nurse. Also jhanak did not reject his acceptance . These hints should be clear enough to make him realize that jhanak loves him as a husband. Bcoz of that confidence that jhanak treats him as husband he is able to counter attack AK that you are an outside person. Now whatever he promises here does not matter . What actions he takes in Kolkata it all depends on that
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Honestly, I don't to want to hear a ILU wala confession between Runak..I like it being unsaid...ILU is such a small statement to justify the depth and intensity of their relationship.. moreover Ani Arshi ko itni baar ILU bol chuka hai, I don't like it when he says the same for J...but ya...I get your point...both should know that they love each other only despite being separated for prior commitments and wrong decisions ...โฃ๏ธ

Yes unsaid ILU is more valuable than words..

And these two have it from the time they started to fall for each other..

But kya kare, such foolish people they are, they can be convinced only with clear loud words... Its mainly became of the situations they fell , that words became more important for them than actions..

Otherwise , an Anirudh who doesnt bother about his life to save Jhanak .... And a Jhanak who lost the biggest dream of her life for Anirudh's request... Why do they need words.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 hours ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

May be not in past he was clear but now he clearly knows it that jhanak wanted him to come to see her. Thatโ€™s why he asked her you also wanted me to come. Also he asked her that you informed me bcoz you treat me as husband. Itโ€™s the confidence of jhanak that he accepted himself as husband in front of nurse. Also jhanak did not reject his acceptance . These hints should be clear enough to make him realize that jhanak loves him as a husband. Bcoz of that confidence that jhanak treats him as husband he is able to counter attack AK that you are an outside person. Now whatever he promises here does not matter . What actions he takes in Kolkata it all depends on that

Its just now he has a slight understanding...

He is trying to assume , because she informed him of the health... Still his assumption.. No clarity from her side through words... Words, are still same... Arshi didi...

If hints should do wonders then why is Jhanak not taking any of his hints. He was direct many times... So as long as Jhanak is not clear with words, kya haq hai aap ko can be expected.

As far as Aditya is concerned Anirudh doesnt need Jhanak validity to shut him. He can handle him himself.Aditya fir him is always an outsider in Jhanak life.Until Jhanak comes and blabbers things like we are in relation he can handle Aditya. Aditya is trying to taunt him , which is of no use...

Lets wait for Kolkata .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up..

Toomuch screen time wasted on useless people.

Ani and Adi continued their thu thu Mey Mey..

Still Dayan in BH.

J's condition is critical....her body does nt accepting external blood.

Ani went to mandir to pray

70% nonsense people drama took screen time โ€ฆ

Only Mumbai scenes were good ๐Ÿ‘

Adi & Ani fighting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ only hitting each other is left smiley36

Both showing their jealousy by seeing other โ€˜s presence smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New IF Article - ANI promises to jhanak that he will never stay part from her and will always support her. He did same promise in Kashmir while making out. While leaving with nurse jhanak was totally hurt despite him claiming as husband. It seems now she does not want him as husband despite her heart beats for him bcoz he has broken her trust insulted her . So now she does not trust him and also does not want that he should stay and support her.

Is this the article you are referring to?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-jhanak-to-regain-consciousness-due-to-aniruddha_211770

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bold 1 - I also wish the same. Looking at jhanak , she desires that ANI calls her as wife and himself as husband and she want the public acceptance. When ANI trie dto hand hold jhanak when nurse was taking her she did not open her hand. That means she is not trusting him right away and she won't give in this time.

Bold 2 - The way AK accuse ANI and ANI accuse AK there is difference. When AK accused ANI , it was all fact no assumption but when ANI accuses AK its all his assumptions and a possesiveness for jhanak is reflected on his face. While AK delivers a concern for jhanak as a friend. He knows jhanak does not love him but he still cares and he does not want she should be agian insulted by ANI. Whwnever AK speaks its all facts and thats why it hit ANI hard.

bitter truth always hurts ๐Ÿ˜ข & Ani also knows that.. what Adi is telling is factโ€ฆ that makes him more angry
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Girls, today it seems I will not be able to follow up on your posts, for those who tagged me, thank you, still to read your posts. Not tagging anyone as active users will read anyway.

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its just now he has a slight understanding...

He is trying to assume , because she informed him of the health... Still his assumption.. No clarity from her side through words... Words, are still same... Arshi didi...

If hints should do wonders then why is Jhanak not taking any of his hints. He was direct many times... So as long as Jhanak is not clear with words, kya haq hai aap ko can be expected.

As far as Aditya is concerned Anirudh doesnt need Jhanak validity to shut him. He can handle him himself.Aditya fir him is always an outsider in Jhanak life.Until Jhanak comes and blabbers things like we are in relation he can handle Aditya. Aditya is trying to taunt him , which is of no use...

Lets wait for Kolkata .

I can not buy this reason that jhanak did not give hint or said clearly so i can continue staying with Arshi, despite now he is so sure about his feelings of love towardss jhanak. Previously he was not sure thats what makers have portrayed as he forgot the night but now he is sure. May be after reaching mumbai and hospital he said ab mujhe samajh aa gaya hai ki main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon. Now for jhanak expressing her feelings in front of him just bcoz he wants to accept himself as husband is not easy for a girl, whose dignity was questioned by her love and she is proven a liar as her love did not accept the truth. On multiple instance she ha sbeen shown that he loves Arshi. Jhanak should not reject him but should not accept him also and should give a neutral response and let ANI decide what he wants in his life.