Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Just finished watching today's episode..

J is right in not trusting Anirudh's words this time...She should stay strong..Ani has to declare his love for J and his wish to accept her as his wife publically..without public declaration, if J gives in, then it will place her as dusri aurat to the world as Ani declared Arshi as his wife publically..

Every word uttered by AK was true..he was logical and rational while accusing Ani..I hope Leena doesn't ruin him for the sake of drama and keep him as a well wisher, a friend of J who can act logically when needed..

Finally, Arshi is trying to reason out all the events...but what's wrong with his dad now???he tried shutting her brains with the statement Anirudh Aisa ladka nahi hai...iska kya matlab hai!!!Runak were married for quitesome time...intimacy is natural possibility...isme Aisa ladka nahi kahase aagaya???If makers don't turn Arshi into a vamp, then atleast give her some sense and turn decisive to walk out of this situationship..

Finally, whenever I see the new montage, it feels weird...I mean why Arshi is placed in the front???I get it that maker's believe that Arshi is relevant for the Runak story ..but that doesn't mean they will place Arshi in front of Runak...I think it's mostly to create irritation among the viewers like I am expressing now..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just finished watching today's episode..

J is right in not trusting Anirudh's words this time...She should stay strong..Ani has to declare his love for J and his wish to accept her as his wife publically..without public declaration, if J gives in, then it will place her as dusri aurat to the world as Ani declared Arshi as his wife publically..

Every word uttered by AK was true..he was logical and rational while accusing Ani..I hope Leena doesn't ruin him for the sake of drama and keep him as a well wisher, a friend of J who can act logically when needed..

Finally, Arshi is trying to reason out all the events...but what's wrong with his dad now???he tried shutting her brains with the statement Anirudh Aisa ladka nahi hai...iska kya matlab hai!!!Runak were married for quitesome time...intimacy is natural possibility...isme Aisa ladka nahi kahase aagaya???If makers don't turn Arshi into a vamp, then atleast give her some sense and turn decisive to walk out of this situationship..

Finally, whenever I see the new montage, it feels weird...I mean why Arshi is placed in the front???I get it that maker's believe that Arshi is relevant for the Runak story ..but that doesn't mean they will place Arshi in front of Runak...I think it's mostly to create irritation among the viewers like I am expressing now..

Bold 1 - I also wish the same. Looking at jhanak , she desires that ANI calls her as wife and himself as husband and she want the public acceptance. When ANI trie dto hand hold jhanak when nurse was taking her she did not open her hand. That means she is not trusting him right away and she won't give in this time.

Bold 2 - The way AK accuse ANI and ANI accuse AK there is difference. When AK accused ANI , it was all fact no assumption but when ANI accuses AK its all his assumptions and a possesiveness for jhanak is reflected on his face. While AK delivers a concern for jhanak as a friend. He knows jhanak does not love him but he still cares and he does not want she should be agian insulted by ANI. Whwnever AK speaks its all facts and thats why it hit ANI hard.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bold 1 - I also wish the same. Looking at jhanak , she desires that ANI calls her as wife and himself as husband and she want the public acceptance. When ANI trie dto hand hold jhanak when nurse was taking her she did not open her hand. That means she is not trusting him right away and she won't give in this time.

Bold 2 - The way AK accuse ANI and ANI accuse AK there is difference. When AK accused ANI , it was all fact no assumption but when ANI accuses AK its all his assumptions and a possesiveness for jhanak is reflected on his face. While AK delivers a concern for jhanak as a friend. He knows jhanak does not love him but he still cares and he does not want she should be agian insulted by ANI. Whwnever AK speaks its all facts and thats why it hit ANI hard.

It's good that AK's words hit Ani hard..since makers are adamant that Arshi will remain as she has been throughout, someone needs to come up who is logical, rational and intelligent to push Ani to edge and make him decisive about J's place in his life and stand for it..I hope makers give that arc to AK's character ๐Ÿคž

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak ko naam chayeh , saath dene ke liye to AK bhi hai. She want assurance as wife. If he realized that they have done the deed , then whats the point of continuing with Arshi. I agree he has said that you do whatever you want to do but why he is not breaking with her i am not able to get it. May be he just don't want to have that guilt that he has broken the relation. Same thing he did after marriage truth was revealed. He left to Arshi , here also he is doing same thing. As usual Arshi won't give up. He will continue as husband when alone with Jhanak and publicly its Arshi. I can't triust Leena in this.

Wait, it is now only Ani has openly accepted that he is Janakโ€™s husband to himself. After that he has agreed to the nurse in the hospital. Slowly the count will increase and it will be 3000th episode when he will accept to Arshi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Wait, it is now only Ani has openly accepted that he is Janakโ€™s husband to himself. After that he has agreed to the nurse in the hospital. Slowly the count will increase and it will be 3000th episode when he will accept to Arshi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iss bich Anishit k 4/5 bachhe bhi makers le ayenge to further delay Runak union!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today (episode #305) Ani was very rude with the doctor and Adi. Mujhe dono ke liye bura feel hua.

But even more I feel bad for Ani. He is in such a state of mind that he canโ€™t control himself. Wants to be Jhanakโ€™s pati, but cannot even say it out loud with conviction or confidence. When nurse asked him, he said Keh sakti hai.

I think he is in so much guilt because he feels strongly he is Jhanakโ€™s gunegar. He left Jhanak so many times after staying by Arshiโ€™s side. He is realizing now how much he hurt Jhanak by choosing Arshi.
But the time is against him. Now Jhanak is dying in the intensive care ward. It seems Jhanak doesnโ€™t want to fight for her life anymore. He is pushed to the edge and he is shouting with anger at everyone around. I understand him completely as he knows he is the reason for what is happening to Jhanak now. He forgot his commitment to Arshi completely now. He doesnโ€™t care at this very moment about anyone other than Jhanak. He needs to save Jhanak, to give her assurance that she has a reason to live. Jhanak wanted to die so many times in this show and the reason was her love for Ani is most of the cases. And now she doesnโ€™t believe he loves her anymore after PDA with Arshi. So, she told him she is ready to die as there is nothing in her life left to live for. And Jhanakโ€™s emotional trauma is hitting him so hard now. Thatโ€™s why he is running like crazy to the temple because thatโ€™s the last chance to save his love, and his life. If Jhanak dies, Ani will not live, I believe that. He will for sure die. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by DiLaila - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Why you guys have not yet accepted my friend request???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am unable to tag you guys in my posts๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜…

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Today Ani was very rude with the doctor and Adi. Mujhe dono ke liye bura feel hua.

But even more I feel bad for Ani. He is in such a state of mind that he canโ€™t control himself. Wants to be Jhanakโ€™s pati, but cannot even say it out loud with conviction or confidence. When nurse asked him, he said Keh sakti hai.

I think he is so much guilt because he feels strongly he is Jhanakโ€™s gunegaar. He left Jhanak so many times after staying by Arshiโ€™s side. He is realizing now how much he hurt Jhanak by choosing Arshi.
But the time is against him. Now Jhanak is dying in the intensive care ward. It seems Jhanak doesnโ€™t want to fight for her life. He is pushed to the edge and he is shouting with anger at everyone around. I understand him completely as he knows he is the reason for what is happening to Jhanak now. He forgot his commitment to Arshi completely now. He doesnโ€™t care at this very moment. He needs to save Jhanak, give her assurance that she has a reason to live. Jhanak wanted to die so many times in this show and the reason was her love for Ani is most of the cases. And now she doesnโ€™t believe he loves her anymore after PDA with Arshi. So, she told him she is ready to die as there is nothing in her life left to live for. And Jhanakโ€™s emotional trauma is hitting him so hard now. Thatโ€™s why he is running like crazy to the temple because thatโ€™s the last chance to save his love, and his life. If Jhanak dies, Ani will not live, I believe that. He will for sure die. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Loved your post and explained the state of mind for ANI. But will it change anything thatโ€™s what I am looking for. Now he realized that staying with Arshi has broken jhanak so many times and now her body is not accepting the blood bcoz she does not want to live anymore. Will he now correct his mistakes or will continue staying with Arshi after jhanak is fine. Now even he declares that he does not want to stay with Arshi she wonโ€™t leave him. He is totally stuck here. If he is not able to leave Arshi due to whatever reason he does not have any right to use his husband title. The way he retorted to Arshi that she can complain and nothing will happen then indo not find a reason why he should stay with Arshi even she forces him.
Edited by shanakanj - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Today Ani was very rude with the doctor and Adi. Mujhe dono ke liye bura feel hua.

I think he is so much guilt because he feels strongly he is Jhanakโ€™s gunegaar. He left Jhanak so many times after staying by Arshiโ€™s side. He is realizing now how much he hurt Jhanak by choosing Arshi.
But the time is against him. Now Jhanak is dying in the intensive care ward. It seems Jhanak doesnโ€™t want to fight for her life. He is pushed to the edge and he is shouting with anger at everyone around. I understand him completely as he knows he is the reason for what is happening to Jhanak now. He forgot his commitment to Arshi completely now. He doesnโ€™t care at this very moment. He needs to save Jhanak, give her assurance that she has a reason to live. Jhanak wanted to die so many times in this show and the reason was her love for Ani is most of the cases. And now she doesnโ€™t believe he loves her anymore after PDA with Arshi. So, she told him she is ready to die as there is nothing in her life left to live for. And Jhanakโ€™s emotional trauma is hitting him so hard now. Thatโ€™s why he is running like crazy to the temple because thatโ€™s the last chance to save his love, and his life. If Jhanak dies, Ani will not live, I believe that. He will for sure die. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

During last heated face off between Runak, J told Ani that he will realise his mistakes oneday and ask for her forgiveness...she will forgive him...but God will not..he has to pay for his deeds ..

What I observed in this show is that Leena believes in poetic justice...she doesn't go for direct punishment or direct rewards...for instance, Arshi broke and removed J's marrital symbols...she has been left with incomplete marriage with no sindoor ka haq from Ani...even Ani's ring finger is occupied by J!!Also in case of Srishti, she was punished by almighty through Arshi's fire accident and it's subsequent trauma on Arshi...On the surface, Srishti's acts have led Runak separation after fire incident, but if we dive deep enough, we can understand that it has liberated J from Anirudh's ehsaans and helped her grow as an individual, navigating her own career, making powerful allies like Rudra and AK and overall turned her into a confident women who is decisive and can stand for her actions, asking for child right is an apt example in this case..

So...what I can see..Ani's hisaab hona has started...he will be further miserable as J will not accept him as her husband in public, Arshi, Srishti and BH will not allow him to disregard his social stand with Arshi, AK is increasingly becoming a threat for him and above all, if BBG truth is revealed he will be further pushed away by J..

shanakanj thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

During last heated face off between Runak, J told Ani that he will realise his mistakes oneday and ask for her forgiveness...she will forgive him...but God will not..he has to pay for his deeds ..

What I observed in this show is that Leena believes in poetic justice...she doesn't go for direct punishment or direct rewards...for instance, Arshi broke and removed J's marrital symbols...she has been left with incomplete marriage with no sindoor ka haq from Ani...even Ani's ring finger is occupied by J!!Also in case of Srishti, she was punished by almighty through Arshi's fire accident and it's subsequent trauma on Arshi...On the surface, Srishti's acts have led Runak separation after fire incident, but if we dive deep enough, we can understand that it has liberated J from Anirudh's ehsaans and helped her grow as an individual, navigating her own career, making powerful allies like Rudra and AK and overall turned her into a confident women who is decisive and can stand for her actions, asking for child right is an apt example in this case..

So...what I can see..Ani's hisaab hona has started...he will be further miserable as J will not accept him as her husband in public, Arshi, Srishti and BH will not allow him to disregard his social stand with Arshi, AK is increasingly becoming a threat for him and above all, if BBG truth is revealed he will be further pushed away by J..

ANI is confident that nothing will happen even Arshi and SK complains bcoz of adhi shaadi. So I seriously donโ€™t get it why he is majboor to stay with her when he has accepted husband tag for jhanak. He can be whitewashed only when he totally breaks off with Arshi whether jhanak accepts him as husband or does not accept him. No matter how much he has to tolerate he needs to break with Arshi. Bcoz that is the thing that has hurt jhanak most. If he really cares and loves her he should do that after going back to Kolkata. The divine justice should haunt him