Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even jhanak gave some angry expression when he was asking her whether you donโ€™t treat me as husband . I hope this time she does not come in his sweet talks and puppy face. After this even he continues to persuade Arshi then itโ€™s not jhanak fault. She should not give in now to Ani . He needs to stay alone for some time and repent for his behaviour. When jhanak was showing his anger he was demanding her that please donโ€™t show any anger on me . He knows that jhanak listens to his requests and thatโ€™s why he demanded this. He is not changed at all . He still has insecurity of AK but that is suppressed bcoz jhanak gave him some importance. He is using that to establish husband wife relation . What he told annulment is a social thing so despite he is married to some other women he will continue to treat jhanak as his wife and she should treat him as husband.

he has not changed regarding AK. he wont unless some thing really hurts him. Since I was melting after his confession I went back and saw a couple of episodes when J came to tell him abt her pregnancy. He was brutal to her; insulted her so much and then showed excessive pda to Arshi; begged Arshi and even Shristi not to leave him. After seeing it I cannot believe he is staying with Arshi out of guilt commitment. There had to be some other reason - only other reason can be he is afraid he will take her life. But if thats the case; yesterday he was brutal with Arshi.

Ani needs to understand the extent of what he did and regret. He takes J too much for granted. Yesterday I initially thought J was silly to send him back to Arshi after accepting him as husband; even after all his insults. Today I get it; she can forgive him but should never consider taking him back unless he corrects all he has done.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Well said!

Their love is beyond everything! โค๏ธ

How tragic but beautiful....

Both of them eventually listened to what they always wanted to......,they were craving to listen to...smiley27

But it came at a moment when no one is at a suitable position to embrace it.....

Jhanak thought that what is the point of telling, it's too late.. I am anyway gonna die..smiley28

But it's okay.....

They had such a beautiful conversation, which was much needed, I loved how raw, real both of them were... said everything so openly....smiley27.

And they will win this time.... eventually give and receive the love they always wanted..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

How tragic but beautiful....

Both of them eventually listened to what they always wanted to......,they were craving to listen to...smiley27

But it came at a moment when no one is at a suitable position to embrace it.....

Jhanak thought that what is the point of telling, it's too late.. I am anyway gonna die..smiley28

But it's okay.....

They had such a beautiful conversation, which was much needed, I loved how raw, real both of them were... said everything so openly....smiley27.

And they will win this time.... eventually give and receive the love they always wanted..

Pyaar me jitna dard hota hai, mohabbat bhi utni hi khubsurat hoti hai ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Asmi, full-time confession hoga soon! ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by xnbstar - 5 hours ago
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ok girls finally watched the full episode minus BH scenes. Actually after watching the full episode, I feel empathy on Janak not on Anirudh. I even had tears when Janak spoke. I am not convinced when Ani said I understood how important you are to me. This is the nth time Ani is understanding this. The dialogue does not invoke any kind of emotions in me. Janak with her pure and big heart forgave him and really wished him ti be happy with Arshi. I am not surprised with Janakโ€™s dialogues Ani has given enough PDA with Arshi and announced her as his wife. Ani in todayโ€™s episode felt really subdued and very disjointed, may be because he is playing it down because of Janakโ€™s operation. Good Janak didnโ€™t respond for his question about her considering him husband. I am not going to trust Ani at all. Once Janak is back to normal, he will start his nastiness. Moreover I want him to break ties with Arshi irrespective of Janak accepting his proposal or not. Let him stay single and wait for Janak and then we can see. He needs to clear his stand with Arshi too how much ever she is bad.

Agree 100% Goddy.

Wait and see - Ani will now throw his weight around Adi as well.

I dont know if J will want to see Ani after she open her eyes or dismiss the request; knowing it is just to piss Adi off?

Also there is Adi J vacation coming up :)

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even jhanak gave some angry expression when he was asking her whether you donโ€™t treat me as husband . I hope this time she does not come in his sweet talks and puppy face. After this even he continues to persuade Arshi then itโ€™s not jhanak fault. She should not give in now to Ani . He needs to stay alone for some time and repent for his behaviour. When jhanak was showing his anger he was demanding her that please donโ€™t show any anger on me . He knows that jhanak listens to his requests and thatโ€™s why he demanded this. He is not changed at all . He still has insecurity of AK but that is suppressed bcoz jhanak gave him some importance. He is using that to establish husband wife relation . What he told annulment is a social thing so despite he is married to some other women he will continue to treat jhanak as his wife and she should treat him as husband.

Exactly. Think about if suppose Arshi accompanied Ani this time, what would have been the scene? He would have said she is my wifeโ€™s sister. Even when Adi asked he said close rishtedaar.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

Agree 100% Goddy.

I dont know if J will want to see Ani after she open her eyes or dismiss the request; knowing it is just to piss Adi off?

Absolutely. Today also he was asking Adi how close friends they were and if he is a boyfriend and all.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Agree 100% Goddy.

I'm afraid kahi Adi phly na jaye with flowers jo again misunderstanding create karey!

PPak thumbnail

Exactly. Think about if suppose Arshi accompanied Ani this time, what would have been the scene? He would have said she is my wifeโ€™s sister. Even when Adi asked he said close rishtedaar.

Solid lying to Arshi still going on.

He told her he is going to see a sick kareebi, and will come back to her.

Now saying J is his wife. He wants to keep Arshi and ensure J is his as well; and only thinks of him as husband.

I just hope they don't take the story ahead with Arshi pregnancy.

PPak thumbnail

Absolutely. Today also he was asking Adi how close friends they were and if he is a boyfriend and all.

he said in BH - he does not care about AK - lie.

He told J - AK is right in getting upset in taking the money; but he was sooo rude to AK. Also J did not like him bringing AK into the pic...she had an angry face. After she recovers she will 100% put Ani in his place if he tries to exert his right on J over AK.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm afraid kahi Adi phly na jaye with flowers jo again misunderstanding create karey!

Better misunderstanding now than love now and go back to Arshi. J should give in only if Ani kicks Arshi out permanently.

I'm waiting to see if Ani will go to Ahristi house to get his wife back :(