Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 hours ago

Uff last episode was beautiful.....and such a powerful yet beautiful conversation between our RuNak....Even before the conversation what touched me is when they met.... specially him turning around to see her...

Finally they met..... finally their painful waiting ended.... it's time for tryst with their destiny...

Two broken but beautiful hearts wounded by repeated heat of pure, unadulterated Grief.

When Jhanak left for Mumbai after leaving a letter... Aniruddh went through a lot of emotions though chose to show none.., Apathy, Denial, Helplessness, Frustration, Anger, Rage, Bargaining, Delusion, Depression, Hopelessness, Acknowledgement, Melancholy and finally, Acceptance.....then what followed was numbness... indifference to anything and everything..... living like a zombie...just moving forward wherever life took...

And yet in Mumbai all it took was one second, for his defenses to crumble away as if they never existed. All it took was one moment, and he was free falling, finding himself back to square one. All it took was a single glimpse of her face, and suddenly breathing became easy, and his heart started beating again....

For Jhanak after putting on a mask of indifference, going to the extent of not remembering him even once... trying her best built a shield around her...to protect herself from the unimaginable pain she went through.and move forward leaving her past behind...but all it took was a glimpse of him in Mumbai..for her mask to fall....As if those masks were waiting to fall.Suddenly every other thing stopped existing for her.She ended up doing a supreme sacrifice & went to the extent of saying..., " She could give her life for him..."

Then it took lots of downs and downs...If what happened in Mumbai was bad,then what happened after Jhanak coming to Kolkata was even worse.Misunderstangings crept in.So many hurtful words were spoken...so much hurt, disappointment...so much tears...both of them went through...

For him Logic dictated that she was lying,logic dictated that she maligned his love..logic dictated that she has replaced him in her life...logic dictated that she is not his Jhanak anymore...logic dictated that he must fight to save his dignity, save his self-respect and his family's reputation...,logic dictated that he needs to protect himself from any further pain and hurt...

But Logic also dictated that because Aniruddh cares, that because he can't stop caring, he will inevitably turn around....

She tried helplessly, she shouted for her baby's right,she fought, she tried to make him realise the truth and reality of that night in Kashmir...and eventually almost gave up and left for Mumbai with a broken heart.....

Still, Aniruddh did not turn around. But it is a matter of when, not if...

Calamity of love is inevitable. It is slow, it is gradual, and it is so very sure of itself....It took only a call from Aditya, the person whom he hates the most , and he got the assurance that he is not replaced,he is valued by her...that was enough for his doubts,mistrusts to get shattered....he did not need any further proof to trust her...even at the cost of what believing in her words will do to him ...

In case of Jhanak, logic dictated that this man didn't trust her, logic dictated that this man didn't stand by her when she needed, logic dictated that he probably would not come, logic dictated that for him to come to Mumbai from Kolkata he needs to face the wrath of his own people which he might not do,logic dictated that he is probably so settled in his new life that he would not come to be with her when she needs him now..

But Logic also dictated that because Jhanak hoped, bcz she couldn't stop harbouring that little hope, bcz she couldn't stop pining...she would eventually be rewarded by the almighty....

In the face of death, when her entire life is flashing before her and all she could think of was the man whom she loves even more than her own life....and before the operation she saw him from behind... someone whom she could recognise even from her shadow...

To love Aniruddh Bose is to seek the untouchable., ..and yet hoping that someday he would be under her grasp..

And This man never needed to see her face to sense her presence ,the fragrance in the air kind of always told him ..he again sensed her...the woman he loves so much...

To love Jhanak is to listen to the inaudible and to look at the invisible with all the fondness you can muster...

To love Jhanak is to turn around....

And Aniruddh Bose turned around......

" Fir le Aya Dil..... majboor kya kije...

Raas na Aya...Rehna door kya kije...

Dil keh Raha...usse mukkamal kar bhi aao..

Woh jo adhuri si baat baki hai...

Woh toh adhuri si yaad baki hai"

Yes both of them tried, tried to move forward... tried to forget eachother... tried to shut eachother away... tried to deceive their heart by denying it for the longest time & then staying away.but their heart failed them... their fate failed them....

Now all they want is to complete those unspoken words, complete those incomplete memories....

And embrace their real, unadulterated,pure self.....that is only craving for true love from eachother.....

Their eyes spoke so much.... Aniruddh's eyes tried to convey so many emotions that are going on inside his heart ,bcz he knew words would fail him...And Jhanak looking at him with eyes filled with longing, coupled with a strange emotion as if not being able to believe this beautiful turn of fate...that he has actually come.,how pure were her eyes..so much innocent amusement was there..but the truth is Aniruddh has actually saved himself from drowning by coming here...

And the lyrics went...

" Kismat ko hai yeh manzoor kya keeje

Milte rahe hum badastoor kya keeje

Dil keh raha hai use musalsal kar bhi aao

Wo jo ruki si raah baaki hai

Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai".....

Uffffff beautiful was that moment....smiley27..

Edited by asmitamohanty - 4 hours ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Finally she went. Let us all do a happy dance.๐Ÿ’ƒ

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ

& hope Goddy .. Ani doesnโ€™t get her back ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Beautifully beautiful episode..

The soft Anirudh and Jhanak.

Full of love, innocent, dil se

The beautiful conversation between them.

The moment Anirudh saw Jhanak the happiness and comfort Jhanak had on her face.

The peace that he is still there for her.

The solace that I hate you is just words and he is still the same Sirji who cares for her ..

The beautiful song added to the feelings they both were going through.

Anirudh feeling of I could see her.

The conversation between them is still burdening my heart. The words that pricked his heart " If it was my delivery, would you have come to see me ?" Would he, may be yes if he was informed , the void he felt after Jhanak left to mumbai and the self confession of " I have not loved anyone in this world like Jhanak " , makes me feel that he would have come to meet her in any condition. After all its Jhanak. The eyes that met her was filled with guilt of insulting her and the apology that followed...I realise I was wrong....I dont remember the night of intimacy, but since you said it , cant be false.

Jhanak who has fear of death, gave him the liberation for his conduct towards her... Maine aap ko maaf kar diya.. Main naraz nahi hoon, Aap sach me kush rahiye... Her pushing him to Arshi may be he fear of losing her life... She was longing to see him before the surgery who all the way thought he is my husband and when he is standing infront of her , how can she push him away . Was her wish to meet him just to tell him that my curse is my anger, pain and above all the trust that I had lost because if your behavior....

The complain like a small innocent kid I have fought at home and come to meet you. I need to know that you are safe and sound. Inspite of pushing him away, her heart still needs to know about who has taken her responsibility...a simple bond singing, but she confirmed it was Anirudh who did it. Noone can take up his place in her life. Whether she expresses it loud or not that is her truth. If I am here who else can sign it .. I want to pay the expense for my biwi.. The unplanned, unconscious words are the purest. The understanding that Jhanak informed me as she considers me as her husband... But the question to Jhanak from him remained unanswered ..

I could feel his words of what you see is not always right and only I know what I am going through from within.... The sad tone, the tremble words says it all. But yes, how can Jhanak sense it when she saw and heard words from him and others that Arshi and Anirudh is married. And at this point when she is uncertain of about her life she doesnt want to further burden her..She was right here in not accepting his claims immediately.

It was so beautiful for Anirudh to claim how their marriage was circumstantial and had no feelings attached to it and in their journey how he felt it was true and important.. How he started valuing it... He wasnt the one who cancelled the marriage, It was Jhanak who signed it first and even said she didn't have reason to not sign...... May be she thought he would fight for them...

Darna maat , Main hoon naa... The grabbing of her hand ensuring I am there what may come. When I am there nothing will happen to you. I am here waiting for you , there is no way you cannot recover. Come back to see me first....The tone Darna maat had all the fear , he had of losing her ...

Yes, Jhanak you need to come back for Anirudh he is waiting for you, his whole life . He is there to write a new chapter of life with her .

The realisation of how important Jhanak is in my life, overpowering everything in the world. The words that flowed from his heart hiding the fear of losing her , giving her the much needed emotional support to her, the tears that didnt roll down his eyes... the voice that was soft, low, had it all. Jhanak is his life.

God definitely made them in pairs... Jhanak and Anirudh the beautiful human beings..

It still pains me thinking about their conversation.No words can describe their pain and love. Their inner feelings. I can simply feel them , understand them... but how do I write their feelings... No its all theirs.. Anirudh and Jhanak's pain.

This Anirudh and Jhanak was unfiltered who spoke every thing they needed to. Now when will they own their love for each other. Why is a death bed in need for them to express their love !!!

Krushal and Hiba was awesome.. The pain and love of Anirudh and Jhanak touched my heart with their performance...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Sooo sooo beautiful diiii.....

Sooo sooo beautiful.....

Their conversation was sooo sooo beautiful.....and magical.....and emotional....smiley27

I love Aniruddh and I love Jhanak smiley27

Your words made me so Emotional..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Uff last episode was beautiful.....and such a powerful yet beautiful conversation between our RuNak....Even before the conversation what touched me is when they met.... specially him turning around to see her...

Finally they met..... finally their painful waiting ended.... it's time for tryst with their destiny...

Two broken but beautiful hearts wounded by repeated heat of pure, unadulterated Grief.

When Jhanak left for Mumbai after leaving a letter... Aniruddh went through a lot of emotions though chose to show none.., Apathy, Denial, Helplessness, Frustration, Anger, Rage, Bargaining, Delusion, Depression, Hopelessness, Acknowledgement, Melancholy and finally, Acceptance.....then what followed was numbness... indifference to anything and everything..... living like a zombie...just moving forward wherever life took...

And yet in Mumbai all it took was one second, for his defenses to crumble away as if they never existed. All it took was one moment, and he was free falling, finding himself back to square one. All it took was a single glimpse of her face, and suddenly breathing became easy, and his heart started beating again....

For Jhanak after putting on a mask of indifference, going to the extent of not remembering him even once... trying her best built a shield around her...to protect herself from the unimaginable pain she went through.and move forward leaving her past behind...but all it took was a glimpse of him in Mumbai..for her mask to fall....As if those masks were waiting to fall.Suddenly every other thing stopped existing for her.She ended up doing a supreme sacrifice & went to the extent of saying..., " She could give her life for him..."

Then it took lots of downs and downs...If what happened in Mumbai was bad,then what happened after Jhanak coming to Kolkata was even worse.Misunderstangings crept in.So many hurtful words were spoken...so much hurt, disappointment...so much tears...both of them went through...

For him Logic dictated that she was lying,logic dictated that she maligned his love..logic dictated that she has replaced him in her life...logic dictated that she is not his Jhanak anymore...logic dictated that he must fight to save his dignity, save his self-respect and his family's reputation...,logic dictated that he needs to protect himself from any further pain and hurt...

But Logic also dictated that because Aniruddh cares, that because he can't stop caring, he will inevitably turn around....

She tried helplessly, she shouted for her baby's right,she fought, she tried to make him realise the truth and reality of that night in Kashmir...and eventually almost gave up and left for Mumbai with a broken heart.....

Calamity of love is inevitable. It is slow, it is gradual, and it is so very sure of itself....It took only a call from Aditya, the person whom he hates the most , and he got the assurance that he is not replaced,he is valued by her...that was enough for his doubts,mistrusts to get shattered....he did not need any further proof to trust her...even at the cost of what believing in her words will do to him ...

In case of Jhanak, logic dictated that this man didn't trust her, logic dictated that this man didn't stand by her when she needed, logic dictated that he probably would not come, logic dictated that for him to come to Mumbai from Kolkata he needs to face the wrath of his own people which he might not do,logic dictated that he is probably so settled in his new life that he would not come to be with her when she needs him now..

But Logic also dictated that because Jhanak hoped, bcz she couldn't stop harbouring that little hope, bcz she couldn't stop pining...she would eventually be rewarded by the almighty....

In the face of death, when her entire life is flashing before her and all she could think of was the man whom she loves even more than her own life....and before the operation she saw him from behind... someone whom she could recognise even from her shadow...

To love Aniruddh Bose is to seek the untouchable., ..and yet hoping that someday he would be under her grasp..

And This man never needed to see her face to sense her presence ,the fragrance in the air kind of always told him ..he again sensed her...the woman he loves so much...

To love Jhanak is to listen to the inaudible and to look at the invisible with all the fondness you can muster...

Yes both of them tried, tried to move forward... tried to forget eachother... tried to shut eachother away... tried to deceive their heart by denying it for the longest time & then staying away.but their heart failed them... their fate failed them....

Now all they want is to complete those unspoken words, complete those incomplete memories....

And embrace their real, unadulterated,pure self.....that is only craving for true love from eachother.....

Their eyes spoke so much.... Aniruddh's eyes tried to convey so many emotions that are going on inside his heart ,bcz he knew words would fail him...And Jhanak looking at him with eyes filled with longing, coupled with a strange emotion as if not being able to believe this beautiful turn of fate...that he has actually come.,how pure were her eyes..so much innocent amusement was there..but the truth is Aniruddh has actually saved himself from drowning by coming here...

Uffffff beautiful was that moment....

Your write up is more beautiful than the episode.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your write up is more beautiful than the episode.

I second you for that. Asmita and Maya have written so beautifully about the episode. But I have to say, just saw the episode and please do not throw chappals on me as I think they could have executed their scenes in a better way. I very strongly think that someone needs to improvise the acting skills in emotional scenes. Making faces does not mean the scenes will turn out good. Nahi yaar- kaafi fika execution thaa- aisa mujhe laga.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok girls finally watched the full episode minus BH scenes. Actually after watching the full episode, I feel empathy on Janak not on Anirudh. I even had tears when Janak spoke. I am not convinced when Ani said I understood how important you are to me. This is the nth time Ani is understanding this. The dialogue does not invoke any kind of emotions in me. Janak with her pure and big heart forgave him and really wished him ti be happy with Arshi. I am not surprised with Janakโ€™s dialogues Ani has given enough PDA with Arshi and announced her as his wife. Ani in todayโ€™s episode felt really subdued and very disjointed, may be because he is playing it down because of Janakโ€™s operation. Good Janak didnโ€™t respond for his question about her considering him husband. I am not going to trust Ani at all. Once Janak is back to normal, he will start his nastiness. Moreover I want him to break ties with Arshi irrespective of Janak accepting his proposal or not. Let him stay single and wait for Janak and then we can see. He needs to clear his stand with Arshi too how much ever she is bad.

Even jhanak gave some angry expression when he was asking her whether you donโ€™t treat me as husband . I hope this time she does not come in his sweet talks and puppy face. After this even he continues to persuade Arshi then itโ€™s not jhanak fault. She should not give in now to Ani . He needs to stay alone for some time and repent for his behaviour. When jhanak was showing his anger he was demanding her that please donโ€™t show any anger on me . He knows that jhanak listens to his requests and thatโ€™s why he demanded this. He is not changed at all . He still has insecurity of AK but that is suppressed bcoz jhanak gave him some importance. He is using that to establish husband wife relation . What he told annulment is a social thing so despite he is married to some other women he will continue to treat jhanak as his wife and she should treat him as husband.
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

You got the point! ๐Ÿ‘

Think from Jhanak's perspective. The person in front of her is Arshi's so-called husband, who socially acknowledges Arshi as his wife in front of society. The world now think that he's jijaji of something without understanding the actual truth as they have officially signed the anulment papers and Ani also said to Jhanak that 'bina shadi ke tum mujh per ilzam lagarahi ho'.

Though some may say she shouldn't have called him if that is the case, as Jhanak said, it's her wish to inform him about this since he's a significant part of her life โ™ฅ๏ธ

Also, Jhanak never denied Ani's claims about his acceptance of their wedding but said, "Iska waqt nikal gaya hai." as she still considered him as someone else husband, which Ani already proved with his pda and saying her wo uski married life barbaat karna chahti hain ๐Ÿ‘Š

The only saving grace here is that Ani should cut all ties with Arshi and free himself so that Jhanak can become his wife. Otherwise, the world will again think of Jhanak as a homewrecker.

She also said: 'Mene dekha apko ke Arshi didi k sath khush hain' so, she's still convinced that Ani loves Arshi, but soon she'll realize the depth of his love. Aside from this, she immediately forgave him despite letting him know how his harsh words severely affected her and still affect her. I can definitely relate to this, since his words really shattered her trust and soul specifically as Jhanak said 'apny ye tak kaha ke mera kisi aur ke sath chakar chal raha hai or usky bachy ki zimmedari app per dalrhi ho' ๐Ÿ˜ข

Therefore, it will take some time to heal as she said: me zinda rahooygy to lanchan raheyga ๐Ÿ’”

Although Jhanak was right, she should confess her inner feelings now, regardless of whether Ani remains with her or not.

Now, both have cleared their long-term misunderstandings and vented their frustration, so now their hearts are clear and aware of their importance to each other. This is the best time to realize and grow their relationship.

RuNak reunion is surely coming in a dramatic way during the upcoming festival โ™ฅ๏ธ

Beautifully written di....

It takes a woman in love to put her life in danger by going to criminal like " Tejas" , it takes a woman in love to deal with all the humiliation only to spend some time with her man, it takes a woman in love to push him away so that he can be happy...it takes a woman in love to sacrifice her hardwork and dream for someone like Arshi who would never value it just bcz he said it..it takes a woman in love to come back and claim her right not caring about any humiliation bcz she wants him to be the father of her child...it takes a woman in love to refuse to give the father right to any other man as she thinks it only belonged to him...it takes a woman in love to forgive, it takes a woman in love to keep loving him, keep pining for him harbouring that hope inside her....

Again...it also takes a man in love to again and again keep his life in danger , it takes a man in love to disrupt his own settled life again and again to protect the woman, it takes a man in love to always think about making her life beautiful ,,it takes a man in love to always find beauty in her simplicity,it takes a man in love to see the power and spark in her and is ready to burn to keep it alive when she herself didn't...it takes a man in love to always respect her consent by never forcing her for anything consciously no matter how overwhelming his emotions were...it takes a man in love to let go of the woman if it is for her better future, it also takes a man in love to get hurt, to feel betrayed after feeling rejected and replaced in her life...it also takes a man in love to eventually believe the woman without any proof without caring about what it will do to his own-self...

Both of them are madly in love....yes their love is not perfect...they are not perfect..but they are beautiful...and they will learn

Their immense love has always been there weakness...but it will be their strength this time ....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This time also he is giving hopes to her for a husband wife relation and he might convince her to take BH but after going there he will play the rishtedaar game like before and then jhanak will be hurt again. She will behave rudely and then final nail in coffin and leave from BH. If at al jhanak is going to BH this could be the track. Ideally she should not go to BH.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Uffffff beautiful was that moment....

Beautiful meeting that took my breath away.....

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautifully written di....

It takes a woman in love to put her life in danger by going to criminal like " Tejas" , it takes a woman in love to deal with all the humiliation only to spend some time with her man, it takes a woman in love to push him away so that he can be happy...it takes a woman in love to sacrifice her hardwork and dream for someone like Arshi who would never value it just bcz he said it..it takes a woman in love to come back and claim her right not caring about any humiliation bcz she wants him to be the father of her child...it takes a woman in love to refuse to give the father right to any other man as she thinks it only belonged to him...it takes a woman in love to forgive, it takes a woman in love to keep loving him, keep pining for him harbouring that hope inside her....

Again...it also takes a man in love to again and again keep his life in danger , it takes a man in love to disrupt his own settled life again and again to protect the woman, it takes a man in love to always think about making her life beautiful ,,it takes a man in love to always find beauty in her simplicity,it takes a man in love to see the power and spark in her and is ready to burn to keep it alive when she herself didn't...it takes a man in love to always respect her consent by never forcing her for anything consciously no matter how overwhelming his emotions were...it takes a man in love to let go of the woman if it is for her better future, it also takes a man in love to get hurt, to feel betrayed after feeling rejected and replaced in her life...it also takes a man in love to eventually believe the woman without any proof without caring about what it will do to his own-self...

Both of them are madly in love....

Their immense love has always been there weakness...but it will be their strength this time ....

Well said!

Their love is beyond everything! โค๏ธ

Chahat beshumar hai,

Shiddat beinteha hai,

Pyaar inka sukoon hai,

Marney mitney wala junoon hai! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Edited by xnbstar - 5 hours ago