Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Ek baat aur ... Epi #304 drama tha ya comedy. (This is longer than expected post, meri ghalti nahi, epi hi itna funny tha, except the pyar ke ruh ki milap part)

Adi's ek baat aur was actually do baath aur( J ko beizzati ka haq, J ke exactly kya lagte ho)

Ani's Pagal vagal ho gaye ho kya, (retort to exactly kaisa rishta hai) exactly dost kaise ho, dost ho, usse se ziyada ho, boyfriend ho (yeh bf baath hi khal rahi hai na janab ko)

The receptionist (Dhara) shooing them off (2-alpha males fighting over who signs the bond papers)

Ani rushing to sign the bond, the dr was so cool with the "close" rishtedar, Adi ka moye moye.

Ani's look/slow turn when he hears Mr Kapoor ne fees pay kar diya hai

Ek baat kaan khol sun lo, and Adi brings his ear close to Ani (LOL)

"rishtedar" ka naqab (best dialogue)

(ghar ja ke kya kya face karna padega ... is this the beginning of "ends Vs means" arc that the IF wasis discussed ... abb dekhna "tum kitni imp" ho, kaise prove karta hai yeh banda! Phir se dusre ghar rakhne ki baat na kare, please.)

Nurse to J: woh kaun hai and J bina dekhe kaise bata sakti hu. (hope Vs incredulity moment)

The nurse checking out their eye-lock (funny but confessing that it actually added to the scene and this was their best eye lock, soft, apologetic, longing, happy, loving, caring, yearning, naraz, gila, shikwa and more, just beautiful and bgm made it more poignant, the rest of the convo was inke pyar ke ruh ki milap, toh not part of comedy discussion)

Nurse breaking their eye convo, do minute hai. Do minute mein inka kay hoga Inke eye-locks dus dus minute chalte hai. yeh kya jaane bechari.

-- BH Comedy scene ---

When Arshi says she is leaving the house, Tammi "magar kyo?" (yeh Ram ko Sita kaun lagti hai wala question)

Arshi, leaving the house bcoz mere hi pati (kaun pati) ko mere dance ki qadr nahi hai. Woman he consummated his marriage with his first real wife, he ran to be by her bedside, prioritized her and she is leaving the house/him bcoz of fixed dance competition that actually was in her favor!!

Shubho bulava from Supreme Court (funniest)

The BH wasis trying to entertain Arshi's parents. The late arrivals. Arshi asked them to come support her stop Ani, but they came late as jokers and forgot previous nights convo that J is not preg and has tumor. Bekar parents. It seemed like the whole phone convo from the epi was erased. writers bhi na! Ani ke bukhar wali dawai kha ke likhte hai.

Shrishti : Arshi uske "apne" ghar le ja rahi hu. Thammi: yeh "apne" hi ghar mein hai, shadi (???) ke baad iska yehi "apna" ghar hai (But S was right pati hi nahi toh uska ghar kaisa hua)

Shrishti attacking Babloo ji and he has no clue why she is being extra mean, where is the logic "apni beti chor uchako ke saath basa kar meri beti ki zindagi barbad kardi"

Laal (just his presence enuf to be a joker)

Bhateje ka dil bhi bada hai (but agree with S on this point not right for both the women, no matter kaun kaisa hai)

Tammi, uski ma yaha khadi hai na, and then says S is right (God! every time she opens her mouth)

Shrishti: Yeh kya bakwas hai (so true lady the whole thing) preganacy achanak tumor mein kaise badal gayi

Scientist ji bataye kya aisa ho sakta hai (he is robots/NASA scientist not medical field not even bio related)

Shrishti ko sirf simple cheeze samajh aati hai, ke J kya khel, khel rahi hai uss ki maa ki tarah, vishay sampla

Laal again is so funny on his theory, sach(y Ani went to J) batene mein usey khatra ho, dhamki, media ke samne etc

Laal again: Ani ke dil mein Arshi basti hai

Laal again: jitna hum Ani ko jante hai ... ya Allah, iss ka kya karu!

Bipasha ko kaise bhool sakte hai, J BH mein hoti toh kuch karne nahi dete aur Kaku legally jail mein chakki piswate.

Laal again, mumbai uska shahar bun chuka hai, Ani ko hum se door le ja kar waha phasaygi aur Shrishti madam ko pura yeh simple plan samajh aya

Tanuja's standard: woh ladki kuch bhi kar sakti hai, haay mera bhola Ani

Bipasha: J Arshi ko hata kar khud shaadi kar legi (yeh bhi Kashmir wali pharmacy gayi thi, Arre J-Ani shaadi kar chuke hai, bahut pahle)

All of Arshi's expressions and finally she woke up with "Seriously" to Laal's theory

Cant ignore Arshi's dangling earrings they were so distractive. (the outfit was pretty)

Another best dialogue - dada chaliye inki bakwas nahi sunna

Hilarious commentry ๐Ÿ™Œ

words words words

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Dint Shubho say that he won't let his son be called a divorcee and divorce ke liye you need to goto court and 6 months stay. Let's see how that plays out.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Dint Shubho say that he won't let his son be called a divorcee and divorce ke liye you need to goto court and 6 months stay. Let's see how that plays out.

๐Ÿคž

Words words words words

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully beautiful episode..

The soft Anirudh and Jhanak.

Full of love, innocent, dil se

The beautiful conversation between them.

The moment Anirudh saw Jhanak the happiness and comfort Jhanak had on her face.

The peace that he is still there for her.

The solace that I hate you is just words and he is still the same Sirji who cares for her ..

The beautiful song added to the feelings they both were going through.

Anirudh feeling of I could see her.

The conversation between them is still burdening my heart. The words that pricked his heart " If it was my delivery, would you have come to see me ?" Would he, may be yes if he was informed , the void he felt after Jhanak left to mumbai and the self confession of " I have not loved anyone in this world like Jhanak " , makes me feel that he would have come to meet her in any condition. After all its Jhanak. The eyes that met her was filled with guilt of insulting her and the apology that followed...I realise I was wrong....I dont remember the night of intimacy, but since you said it , cant be false.

Jhanak who has fear of death, gave him the liberation for his conduct towards her... Maine aap ko maaf kar diya.. Main naraz nahi hoon, Aap sach me kush rahiye... Her pushing him to Arshi may be he fear of losing her life... She was longing to see him before the surgery who all the way thought he is my husband and when he is standing infront of her , how can she push him away . Was her wish to meet him just to tell him that my curse is my anger, pain and above all the trust that I had lost because if your behavior....

The complain like a small innocent kid I have fought at home and come to meet you. I need to know that you are safe and sound. Inspite of pushing him away, her heart still needs to know about who has taken her responsibility...a simple bond singing, but she confirmed it was Anirudh who did it. Noone can take up his place in her life. Whether she expresses it loud or not that is her truth. If I am here who else can sign it .. I want to pay the expense for my biwi.. The unplanned, unconscious words are the purest. The understanding that Jhanak informed me as she considers me as her husband... But the question to Jhanak from him remained unanswered ..

I could feel his words of what you see is not always right and only I know what I am going through from within.... The sad tone, the tremble words says it all. But yes, how can Jhanak sense it when she saw and heard words from him and others that Arshi and Anirudh is married. And at this point when she is uncertain of about her life she doesnt want to further burden her..She was right here in not accepting his claims immediately.

It was so beautiful for Anirudh to claim how their marriage was circumstantial and had no feelings attached to it and in their journey how he felt it was true and important.. How he started valuing it... He wasnt the one who cancelled the marriage, It was Jhanak who signed it first and even said she didn't have reason to not sign...... May be she thought he would fight for them...

Darna maat , Main hoon naa... The grabbing of her hand ensuring I am there what may come. When I am there nothing will happen to you. I am here waiting for you , there is no way you cannot recover. Come back to see me first....The tone Darna maat had all the fear , he had of losing her ...

Yes, Jhanak you need to come back for Anirudh he is waiting for you, his whole life . He is there to write a new chapter of life with her .

The realisation of how important Jhanak is in my life, overpowering everything in the world. The words that flowed from his heart hiding the fear of losing her , giving her the much needed emotional support to her, the tears that didnt roll down his eyes... the voice that was soft, low, had it all. Jhanak is his life.

God definitely made them in pairs... Jhanak and Anirudh the beautiful human beings..

It still pains me thinking about their conversation.No words can describe their pain and love. Their inner feelings. I can simply feel them , understand them... but how do I write their feelings... No its all theirs.. Anirudh and Jhanak's pain.

This Anirudh and Jhanak was unfiltered who spoke every thing they needed to. Now when will they own their love for each other. Why is a death bed in need for them to express their love !!!

Krushal and Hiba was awesome.. The pain and love of Anirudh and Jhanak touched my heart with their performance...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by MayaFruitbae - an hour ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The solace that I hate you is just words and he is still the same Sirji who cares for her ..

The conversation between them is still burdening my heart. The words that pricked his heart " If it was my delivery, would you have come to see me ?" Would he, may be yes if he was informed , the void he felt after Jhanak left to mumbai and the self confession of " I have not loved anyone in this world like Jhanak " , makes me feel that he would have come to meet her in any condition. After all its Jhanak. The eyes that met her was filled with guilt of insulting her and the apology that followed...I realise I was wrong....I dont remember the night of intimacy, but since you said it , cant be false.

Jhanak who has fear of death, gave him the liberation for his conduct towards her... Maine aap ko maaf kar diya.. Main naraz nahi hoon, Aap sach me kush rahiye... Her pushing him to Arshi may be he fear of losing her life... She was longing to see him before the surgery who all the way thought he is my husband and when he is standing infront of her , how can she push him away . Was her wish to meet him just to tell him that my curse is my anger, pain and above all the trust that I had lost because if your behavior....

The complain like a small innocent kid I have fought at home and come to meet you. I need to know that you are safe and sound. Inspite of pushing him away, her heart still needs to know about who has taken her responsibility...a simple bond singing, but she confirmed it was Anirudh who did it. Noone can take up his place in her life. Whether she expresses it loud or not that is her truth. If I am here who else can sign it .. I want to pay the expense for my biwi.. The unplanned, unconscious words are the purest. The understanding that Jhanak informed me as she considers me as her husband... But the question to Jhanak from him remained unanswered ..

I could feel his words of what you see is not always right and only I know what I am going through from within.... The sad tone, the tremble words says it all. But yes, how can Jhanak sense it when she saw and heard words from him and others that Arshi and Anirudh is married. And at this point when she is uncertain of about her life she doesnt want to further burden her..She was right here in not accepting his claims immediately.

It was so beautiful for Anirudh to claim how their marriage was circumstantial and had no feelings attached to it and in their journey how he felt it was true and important.. How he started valuing it... He wasnt the one who cancelled the marriage, It was Jhanak who signed it first and even said she didn't have reason to not sign...... May be she thought he would fight for them...

Darna maat , Main hoon naa... The grabbing of her hand ensuring I am there what may come. When I am there nothing will happen to you. I am here waiting for you , there is no way you cannot recover. Come back to see me first....The tone Darna maat had all the fear , he had of losing her ...

Yes, Jhanak you need to come back for Anirudh he is waiting for you, his whole life . He is there to write a new chapter of life with her .

The realisation of how important Jhanak is in my life, overpowering everything in the world. The words that flowed from his heart hiding the fear of losing her , giving her the much needed emotional support to her, the tears that didnt roll down his eyes... the voice that was soft, low, had it all. Jhanak is his life.

God definitely made them in pairs... Jhanak and Anirudh the beautiful human beings..

It still pains me thinking about their conversation.No words can describe their pain and love. Their inner feelings. I can simply feel them , understand them... but how do I write their feelings... No its all their... Anirudh and Jhanak's pain.

This Anirudh and Jhanak was unfiltered who spoke every thing they needed to. Now when will they own their love for each other. Why is a death bed in need for them to express their love !!!

Krushal and Hiba was awesome.. The pain and love of Anirudh and Jhanak touched my heart with their performance...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

very beautifully written Mayaโ€ฆ just loved their parts .. him feeling her when she comes out with nurse ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ then he understanding her ๐Ÿฅฐ when she wanted to pass him the info.. he got her right.. that she considered him as her husband & passed on that news โ€ฆ

Been long J is been pushing him.. he wasted also 100 epis on that .. itโ€™s high time now he should chase her .. now he is sure of his love for her .. now considers her his wife too.. now just acceptance is left..

& how he handles his family.. hope he once goes back takes a stand that he is not getting Arshi back in the house

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

It still pains me thinking about their conversation.No words can describe their pain and love. Their inner feelings. I can simply feel them , understand them... but how do I write their feelings... No its all their... Anirudh and Jhanak's pain.

Very very nice update by you Maya. I loved each word of yours. I am yet to see the episode but few lines in this update brought tears in my eyes.

The love is simple. It is just there. People make it complex by overthinking. This is what these two are doing. Overthinking about each other and thus hurting themselves and the other one. I am eager to see the episode now. This type of episode where they say their heart out, at least tell each other how the other one is important in their life. So beautiful it will be to watch. Eagerly waiting for my night time to watch the episode.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautifully penned down, Maya! ๐Ÿ‘

Aap Arshi didi ke sath khush raheyga in her broken tone was ๐Ÿ’”

The way she shared how painful his words were and how deeply they affected her, followed by her instant forgiveness. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Their love is beyond any forgiveness or apology! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

They both just need a lovely hug to sum everything up, bas! โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - an hour ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully expressed.

What got me was: Aap mujh se baat bhi ki. That was what she longed for, a proper conversation. Where she can do her gila shikwa and be heard, and express each other.

When J had tears in her eyes, I looked if Ani was crying too. But he didnt and didnt need to. He didn't because he was worried about J getting stressed. Didn't need to because his demeanor conveyed everything.

He also spoke about their journey, even tho he cant recall the night, how imp their wedding vows are to him, how imp she is to him. So she is not ashamed/embarrassed of that night and also a very nice reminder before going to the OT. He didnt say ILY, but he did express it in a beautiful way.

---

I also liked the moment when Ani blurted out "biwi", he shocked himself, but was not embarrassed that he said it aloud, sought out her response with their famous eye-lock

There were several times he had asked her permission to declare her as his wife

- in the mandap with Tejas (sindoor agar nahi mita sakte toh ... ) but she signed NO

- in the bus stop with Tejas

- after the birthday celebrations

- many other times ...

But this time she stayed silent, so he had the courage to ask, kya tume mujhe husband nahi manti, usi liye inform kiya tha na, confirming that he as husband signs the bond.

Edited by szsiddiqa - an hour ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Very very nice update by you Maya. I loved each word of yours. I am yet to see the episode but few lines in this update brought tears in my eyes.

The love is simple. It is just there. People make it complex by overthinking. This is what these two are doing. Overthinking about each other and thus hurting themselves and the other one. I am eager to see the episode now. This type of episode where they say their heart out, at least tell each other how the other one is important in their life. So beautiful it will be to watch. Eagerly waiting for my night time to watch the episode.

Thank you โค

Anu, its a beautiful watch...

It pains us as if we are in that situation.

Hiba and Krushal nailed it..

Yes, love is so simple and these two have complicated it so much by themself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - an hour ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

very beautifully written Mayaโ€ฆ just loved their parts .. him feeling her when she comes out with nurse ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ then he understanding her ๐Ÿฅฐ when she wanted to pass him the info.. he got her right.. that she considered him as her husband & passed on that news โ€ฆ

Been long J is been pushing him.. he wasted also 100 epis on that .. itโ€™s high time now he should chase her .. now he is sure of his love for her .. now considers her his wife too.. now just acceptance is left..

& how he handles his family.. hope he once goes back takes a stand that he is not getting Arshi back in the house

Thankyou Ashu. โค

Yes, now its loud and clear for him...

Later if he comes with kya main.. I am going to bash him ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Just tell Arshi the truth , we are not married and I being your friend stood by you as Dr advised me not to give emotional trauma.. Now you are fine... And I love Jhanak... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜