Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJCLxwvU5n/?igsh=Y2tkN3AweXBkbXFj So Minton planning going on in BH. Why they show Appu di scenes without any drama . Looks like Laloon is not doing anything for Shubhu expose and jhanak has to do the honours

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

In that Kashmir night, they were still legally married, so bacha is not paap. Asking rights for the baby was not wrong.

But now saying she is his wife can be, bcoz they have not only signed annulment in public but also declared Arshi as wife openly.

I am not saying bachcha was paap. But the fact that she consummated her marriage with him and now is calling this haq jatao of Ani as paap is giving me a headache. I want Jhanak mata, just for once, to please talk normally without her mahanta. All he did was call him his wife. And J herself said woh annulment ko nahi maanti na. Toh phir ye kya hai??

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not to forget a jealous Ani is up to no good ! He loses himself completely n causes irreparable damage !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Why canโ€™t he exit as a friend? Why would the writers wish to prove that every instinct of Ani was right? That Jhanak was stupid to trust Adi as a friend. We all need supportive environments where we workโ€ฆ why is a friendship at work a threat where women work? As it is there are so many serials where two women are fighting over one man as if there is dearth of men ( yes maybe good men ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Ofc A serial which aims to rinse repeat for 3000 could very well turn every relationship toxic and not worthy of trustโ€ฆbut thatโ€™s another thing. For me Jhanak was a max 300-400 odd ep

While itโ€™s a writerโ€™s prerogative how to take the story forwardโ€ฆ I find Ani Jhanak Adi dynamic having some of the best writingโ€ฆnuanced, mature and moving up the arc in respect of all the charactersโ€ฆ.

frankly, it doesnโ€™t bother me as I am not engaged with that part of the story at allโ€ฆ Leena canโ€™t sell a jealous Ani to meโ€ฆ. Now of all timesโ€ฆ

I am here to see whether Ani gets an understanding of ends and means ( if that was the intention of the writer in the first place) so far I still feel that arc for Ani is coming

If Leena wishes to fool around with a jealous Ani trackโ€ฆ it doesnโ€™t interest meโ€ฆ. Somehow jealous men especially the ones who have fallen deeply oin love are a big turn off!!

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel the most pathetic character in this show is of Ashiโ€ฆ Ani has said in so many different ways that she is not a priority. What happened to her Dubai show. The celebrity Mother daughter have nothing to do since the past couple of months. Earlier Arshi was so busy that she did not have time to meet Ani . Now she and her mother have nothing better to do other then conspire against J & Ani. Itโ€™s frustrating to see her call her mother and cry that Ani has disrespected/disappointed her. Itโ€™s better she has her mother in the next room. Both jobless ladies.๐Ÿ˜Š Ani & especially Vinayak should be awarded for tolerating these two women.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

In that Kashmir night, they were still legally married, so bacha is not paap. Asking rights for the baby was not wrong.

But now saying she is his wife can be, bcoz they have not only signed annulment in public but also declared Arshi as wife openly.

'Arshi meri wife hai' statement by Ani will come and haunt him for a long time now...neither J will accept his advances as her husband nor Srishti, Arshi and BH will allow him to forget his statement and it's implications so easily..

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

You still doubt that she has grey cells!!!๐Ÿ™„

Again and again she has been offered with the opportunity to leave this setup, but she still chooses to rot in hell!

I do not sympathize with her at this point..and Bodomaa was right...she is responsible for her misery..if you can remember Runak marriage reveal night, before attempting for suicide she was self talking that she could see love in Anirudh's eyes for J..that time even Ani didn't know he fell for J...but Arshi understood..then why did she decide to stay with him?? she's an educated, independent girl with a considerably supportive parents to guide her...still she made such mistakes..

And how does it matter whether Runak consummated or not..they were married for a year... intimacy is natural by this time and it's legal..if she knows Anirudh loves J and on several occasions he has prioritised J over her, then reveal of husband wife relationship between Runak should not come as a shock to her..

Most importantly, since Runak were married, how come she decided to stay as dusri aurat of Anirudh by compromising her self respect!! She is still living in with Ani without marriage...she herself agreed that real marriage happened between Runak and Anishit marriage is non existent..then why are you staying in his house, in his room and sharing his bed!!!

Moreover, the deeds she did to hurt J...hiding BH plan to send J back to Kashmir behind Anirudh's back, physically hurting J multiple times, destroying shakha pola and sindoor of J...she is evil and deserves the ordearls she's facing now..

I agree with half of your argument. Arshi is stupid to be there. She has time and again insulted J for no reason and as a result she is in a competition that has no winners.

But i will have to disagree where you said Bodo Maa is right. Ani was the one who pretended to dote on Arshi when instigating J. While I agree that any sane person should know better, but stupidity is not the same as fallibility. By Bodo Ma's logic any man who had a prior relationship with someone can go back in the name of jhukaav and wife should stay quiet.

However I concede with the fact that it is difficult to sympathize with Arshi because here she is not even the wife. Shaadi toh hui hi nahi aur na Ani karne waala hai. Aadhi biwi nonsense is all the more reason I look down upon Arshi's intelligence. How are you staying with this man??

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJCLxwvU5n/?igsh=Y2tkN3AweXBkbXFj So Minton planning going on in BH. Why they show Appu di scenes without any drama . Looks like Laloon is not doing anything for Shubhu expose and jhanak has to do the honours

Laloon is happy to become member of bose family.. jo hai ussi mein khush raho typesmiley36

detective, sacrifice, sad n all jhanak departementsmiley14

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Leena has confidence that Krushal will be able to pull off just about anything ! Not a comforting thought for the viewers thoughsmiley1

Originally posted by: sanfan

Among the truth bombs two specially stood out for me in the episode
โ€œAgar Jhanak vash main karna jaanthi toh bahut pehle kar letiโ€

Aaj use chodkar agar main tumhare saath hoon tumne socha hain kyunโ€?

These two dialogues hit at the core were the highlight of the episode for me.

He is telling Arshi after I met Jhanak I didnโ€™t choose to be with you willingly. I wanted to be with Jhanak I tried my level best to be with her but she didnโ€™t choose meโ€ฆ she always wanted me to choose my commitment to you. I am with you today due to the girl whom you refer to as characterless.

Having said that the Ani Arshi dynamic is something we can see in different ways

A PoV can be fair to different characters depending on how we see it. For instance Aniโ€™s truth bombs do not necessarily absolve him of his inaction or wishy washiness or his means that he used to keep his relationship with Arshi. More on that later

Similarly Adiโ€™s truth bombs hit Ani differently. You can see him squirming and gone is the attitude that was on display at BH

Krushal nailed that distinction so brilliantly Him angry at BH and bristling at Mumbai Fabulous ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I think Leena loves Krushal so she makes so layered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

I agree with half of your argument. Arshi is stupid to be there. She has time and again insulted J for no reason and as a result she is in a competition that has no winners.

But i will have to disagree where you said Bodo Maa is right. Ani was the one who pretended to dote on Arshi when instigating J. While I agree that any sane person should know better, but stupidity is not the same as fallibility. By Bodo Ma's logic any man who had a prior relationship with someone can go back in the name of jhukaav and wife should stay quiet.

However I concede with the fact that it is difficult to sympathize with Arshi because here she is not even the wife. Shaadi toh hui hi nahi aur na Ani karne waala hai. Aadhi biwi nonsense is all the more reason I look down upon Arshi's intelligence. How are you staying with this man??

Bodomaa should have been abit more Frank and told her that she's just role playing as Ani's wife๐Ÿ˜‚

Mrs. Anirudh Bose to J banchuki hai har tarah se!๐Ÿ™ˆ

Also, how come the BH wasis and Arshi overlooked Ani's statement that J ne bola hoga to usme kuchh sachhai hogi!!Man!! He just accepted that consummation might have happened!!!atleast he's not declining J's claim anymore!!!fir v iss bewakoof ladki ko bas bakwas hi karni hai!duniya me Ani hi ek akela mard hai kya!!he was married to another girl...he prioritised that girl in several occasions over you...he lied to you several times for that girl..he left his own ashirwaad to rescue that girl...he has been accussed of developing full-fledged husband wife relationship with that girl and the most horrendous one...he was accussed of fathering that girl's child!!! Aur kya sunne k liye iss Ghar me aur Ani ki zindagi me padi hui hai behen!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคง

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago