Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

He wonโ€™t dominate her Adi is just a third angle to bring in drama

No matter what in good or bad both will stand as a one unit

They might be together or not physically but mentally and heart will be beating for each other

He might move on and j might move on with her carrier but now doubts and insecurity will have no room

J called him as she has only him as a family and he came too no matter what they say or shout dil tho ek dusre keliye dadhak tha hai

Now j has nothing against him she forgave him and ani has no doubts on j .

This was needed both had hurt each other it was peaks that anger will eventually calm down and then u will see they will get peace for sure

Now arshi might be in between them but his love is j

Itโ€™s confusing at time but now they cleared there differences that the best part

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

I agree with you about Arshi. I feel sorry for her, I genuinely do. But i just don't understand how can she continue like this. She is not at all responsible for Ani ka jhukaav towards J, and this is the only time i disagree with Bodo Maa - Arshi should not be made to understand this. However she is living in the home with 'aadhi shaadi' and i don't even understand what is that supposed to mean. Today Ani kind of fessed up that J and him might have had some physical relationship. If Arshi doesn't even react to this and belives in Ani again, I will seriously think that she has no grey cells left.

You still doubt that she has grey cells!!!๐Ÿ™„

Again and again she has been offered with the opportunity to leave this setup, but she still chooses to rot in hell!

I do not sympathize with her at this point..and Bodomaa was right...she is responsible for her misery..if you can remember Runak marriage reveal night, before attempting for suicide she was self talking that she could see love in Anirudh's eyes for J..that time even Ani didn't know he fell for J...but Arshi understood..then why did she decide to stay with him?? she's an educated, independent girl with a considerably supportive parents to guide her...still she made such mistakes..

And how does it matter whether Runak consummated or not..they were married for a year... intimacy is natural by this time and it's legal..if she knows Anirudh loves J and on several occasions he has prioritised J over her, then reveal of husband wife relationship between Runak should not come as a shock to her..

Most importantly, since Runak were married, how come she decided to stay as dusri aurat of Anirudh by compromising her self respect!! She is still living in with Ani without marriage...she herself agreed that real marriage happened between Runak and Anishit marriage is non existent..then why are you staying in his house, in his room and sharing his bed!!!

Moreover, the deeds she did to hurt J...hiding BH plan to send J back to Kashmir behind Anirudh's back, physically hurting J multiple times, destroying shakha pola and sindoor of J...she is evil and deserves the ordearls she's facing now..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I respectfully agree to disagree with you about the respect in this particular situation. I donโ€™t believe Ani knew for sure Arshi will not go with him to Mumbai. There is 1% Arshi could agree, he asked her 4 times (1 time in the room and 3 times in front of the family). His family could ask Arshi to go with Ani, but they didnโ€™t help him here because they know that Arshi will be insulted by this request. For Ani he doesnโ€™t think that asking Arshi to come with him as his partner, Jhanakโ€™s sister is insulting. Rather he wants her to have some humanity towards the relative of hers who is an orphan. He is not planning to deceive Arshi. In yesterdayโ€™s episode it was her choice not to go to Mumbai. If she chose that, why to blame Ani?

Now when it comes to Aniโ€™s feeling himself as being Jhanakโ€™s husband, I think realization of him having this pati ka haq over Jhanak did not come back to him when he got the phone call from Adi, but it rather started to occur to him that he has very close connection with Jhanak when he was confronted in the courtroom by everyone. He said that he made a promise to Jhanak but he couldnโ€™t keep it. He did not say what his promise to Jh was. But it hit him in the moment that he promised Jhanak his protection and his saath. It doesnโ€™t mean he thought of himself as her husband just yet. The way Arshi said that you are beiman, dhokebaaz, this triggered Ani to say that I am not going to bhasana ghar with Jhanak, because this is Arshiโ€™s insecurity and fear that Jhanak and Ani will change their current relationship to marriage. Ani was confronted by Arshi several times in their room about the same, so he knows her worst fear and he just voiced it sabke samne.
So, I donโ€™t see this as him giving dhoka to Arshi.

In todayโ€™s episode after Ani having been confronted by Adi about the exact name of his relationship with Jhanak, he finally admits to Jhanak that she is his biwi. But ghar basana abhi bhi door ki baat hai. Jhanak declined to accept their relationship as pati and patni now. Ani may hope that Jhanak will allow him to be her husband.

But given the circumstances with Jhanakโ€™s health and Aniโ€™s current emotional state, I cannot blame him for not calling Arshi and saying that he believes Jhanak is his wife now. Aniโ€™s priority is Jhanakโ€™s life in this very moment. He is not thinking about Arshi. Also, he told her if she is not happy with him, she may leave and be happy without him.

He very well knew that he loves jhanak and itโ€™s Bodo maa who voiced out but he did not. In reception also he admitted that he loves jhanak . Till how long he will atakao her in a relationship like this. At least after going back to Kolkata he should come clean with Arshi not for her but for himself .
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I still canโ€™t understand with what face that S is comg in house like queen ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ when Ani is not there only she gets to speak ๐Ÿคฃ or else Ani would have shut her mouth ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Canโ€™t comment on that Mayuri.. I think itโ€™s ok for them to marry.. cause they need to settle in their life too.. they need love โค๏ธ that makes them feel better among normal people

Didn't her dancer daughter informed her that Ani left for mumbai?smiley36 Why Tammi shops only Choton and not wen lal bipasha speakssmiley44

Ofcourse they need only love not marriage i feel.smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Didn't her dancer daughter informed her that Ani left for mumbai?smiley36 Why Tammi shops only Choton and not wen lal bipasha speakssmiley44

Ofcourse they need only love not marriage i feel.smiley27

oops srry I confused u with Mayuri๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ

Arshi had also told her that J is not pregnant & has tumour the same night Adi called ๐Ÿคฃ & today still S telling pregnant ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail

Arshi had also told her that J is not pregnant & has tumour the same night Adi called ๐Ÿคฃ & today still S telling pregnant ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

What they meant that jhanak is pregnant with AK child but jhanak is blackmailing Ani and he lied to everyone saying itโ€™s tumour. So basically they are not believing the tumor story and also she is not pregnant with Ani child. But Aninis accepting bcoz jhanak is blackmailing him. What I guess Tanuja is but scared from SK and if Ani is giving dhokha to Arshi she wonโ€™t spare Ani and the whole BH so again they are cooking the story
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have noticed all the character dialogue is not in sync.. anyone can flip at anytimesmiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He very well knew that he loves jhanak and itโ€™s Bodo maa who voiced out but he did not. In reception also he admitted that he loves jhanak . Till how long he will atakao her in a relationship like this. At least after going back to Kolkata he should come clean with Arshi not for her but for himself .

sorry, had to edit my post after your reply, nothing major, just thought to add more context

Bold. hope Ani will do so, I also want him to be truthful to both Jhanak and Arshi.

As for voicing his feelings in front of everyone and Arshi I donโ€™t think the time has come yet for that in yesterdayโ€™s episode #304. For me telling the evil clan that he loves Jhanak and not Arshi will not change the situation. They will understand it differently. They wonโ€™t accept him telling that and will shout at him to change his mind, he will not win anything by voicing his feelings for Jhanak.

I think Leena intentionally gave this dialogue to Ani that the relationship cannot be kept for life, relationships break sometimes, so what, everyone has a choice to live life as per his choice.

Yes, Ani canโ€™t fulfill his promise to Arshi to make her happy. Did he deceive her? After his marriage with her, he has been loyal to her only even if he loves Jhanak.

Ani was at least trying to make Arshi happy after Jhanak left him. Ani-Arshi relationship doesnโ€™t work, so what can he do now? Even if he tells he loves Jhanak, he may remain single if Arshi leaves him because I fear Jhanak will no agree to get married to him right now due to her own fears.

The million dollar question is if Arshi actually leaves himโ€ฆ

Edited by DiLaila - 42 minutes ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Bold. hope Ani will do so, I also want him to be truthful to both Jhanak and Arshi.

As for voicing his feelings in front of everyone and Arshi I donโ€™t think the time has come yet for that. For me telling the evil clan that he loves Jhanak and not Arshi will not change the situation. They will understand it differently. They wonโ€™t accept him telling that and will shout at him to change his mind, he will not win anything by voicing his feelings for Jhanak. I think Leena gave this dialogue to Ani that the relationship cannot be kept for life, relationships break sometimes, so what, everyone has a choice to live life as per his choice. Yes, Ani canโ€™t fulfill his promise to Arshi to make her happy. But he was at least trying. Their relationship doesnโ€™t work, so what can he do now?

Niw he knows that their relationship can not work he should not put any effort for it . After returning back to Kolkata his feelings will be more strong for jhanak. But now he does not need any bahana to meet jhanak . He has clearly voiced it out that if reqd he will go and meet jhanak. But these BH preppie are most delusioned they will cook some story and keep Arshi in loop
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 50 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

Bachcha was not paap, at that point of time she accepted the marriage. Now calling wife as wife is paap. smiley39Jhanak devi mera BP badha ke rahegi.

In that Kashmir night, they were still legally married, so bacha is not paap. Asking rights for the baby was not wrong.

But now saying she is his wife can be, bcoz they have not only signed annulment in public but also declared Arshi as wife openly.