Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Only these scenes today were wonderful to watch smiley27 Ani as Jโ€™s husband & love smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAIuR-Qv9LT/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Meri biwi from bhagwan ji himselfsmiley42smiley36

Yeah to all runak fans happy and at the same time scared when anyone will flipsmiley36

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Arshi thinks ani is trophy she knows ani doesnโ€™t love her only he cares for her but as selfish as her mom she too wonโ€™t let go ani that easily ani tho gaya he want j for sure now ak chapter is done and dusted and j calling him before operation made it clear no matter what they are a couple destined to be together

First they fought for ripping the marriage off to move on

Next they started bonding

Next slowly started giving importance

Next both supported themselves

Next both were confused about other feelings even went ahead to distance themselves so that arshi is not hurt

Next both started hurting each other and so on

But one thing was strong was there feelings for eachother

Finally after this ani inner feelings came out in open both still acknowledging that both a couple no paper no third angle can there rights from each other

That anger that insecurity those doubts are gone now from ani side he expressed it openly now

No matter what ani will step forward mark my word one day he will shut j to stop her mahanta and stop her in making decisions for him

Dil hai gift thodi nah hai

Ye hoga zarur but ani has big dolby problems in boss dungeon

Uss lal / bhipasha ko tape lagana hai ab bohat backwas karte hai

Lal said ani heartbeats for arshi ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃani openly says I canโ€™t leave j yet kya kah ke pehad ki bado maa ne

Apu smart than this lal kuch bi

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Now both knows they love each now no matter what they are bound in as couple nothing can snatch that

They will be there for eachother

youtube.com/shorts/EDVNPyiFLes?si=tS_Cjeip6CYMYgaQ

They will stay or be apart heart tho connect hi rahegi

Mudha tho when he heads back his state is like a mosquito hit by a big book ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปgaya bechara๐Ÿฅด

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 hours ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Someone should leave sasta celebrity and tammi in jungle.. Both open their mouth only to utter nonsense๐Ÿ˜ก

yaar ashu does marrying spl chil is valid? what are they even showing?smiley36

I still canโ€™t understand with what face that S is comg in house like queen ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ when Ani is not there only she gets to speak ๐Ÿคฃ or else Ani would have shut her mouth ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Canโ€™t comment on that Mayuri.. I think itโ€™s ok for them to marry.. cause they need to settle in their life too.. they need love โค๏ธ that makes them feel better among normal people

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Meri biwi from bhagwan ji himselfsmiley42smiley36

Yeah to all runak fans happy and at the same time scared when anyone will flipsmiley36

inknow smiley36 now all r scared of flip๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Now both knows they love each now no matter what they are bound in as couple nothing can snatch that

They will be there for eachother

youtube.com/shorts/EDVNPyiFLes?si=tS_Cjeip6CYMYgaQ

They will stay or be apart heart tho connect hi rahegi

Mudha tho when he heads back his state is like a mosquito hit by a big book ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปgaya bechara๐Ÿฅด

Jhanak will push him as always.. but he is sure of his love & he knows she & Adi doesnโ€™t have any relation now.. so Adi canโ€™t dominate him
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

The OG Ani is always a treat to watch. But today I actually saw a new Ani

today Ani wasnโ€™t manipulativeโ€ฆ he was forceful, he was in fine form. He had an answer for everything. Shubho wasnโ€™t able to get a word edgewise todayโ€ฆ Ani was able to coldly tell him he had lost the legitimacy with his black deeds and therefore he wouldnโ€™t respond to any of his threats, quick to remind his mother that she was no better.

Now coming to Arshiโ€ฆ the OG Ani would have used some way to convince Arshi, used a ruse to buy himself a way out. But this Ani has nothing to lose..and still something to gainโ€ฆ He was clear what his priorities were and he continued to appeal for her better sense to prevail to step in to respond to her cousin as a humanitarian gesture but had no patience for her threats. As he leaves for Mumbai, Jhanakโ€™s well-being is his paramount concern.That Jhanak informed ( thru Adi) him of her condition was like a lifeline. His worry for her well-being overrode anything the family or Arshi put forth as reasoningโ€ฆ. In fact he had a ready answer for everything they threw at him.

Now while the dust settles downโ€ฆ some hard reality and I canโ€™t help playing the devilโ€™s advocate tooโ€ฆ

Aniโ€™s verbal volleys today will make Arshi seethe in anger. Ani isnโ€™t exactly all fair in how he has conducted his relationship with Arshi
What Arshiโ€™s qualities are or not has no bearing on this. Whether she is a good person or a bad person all comes after that
Or us just saying canโ€™t she get out of the way..all that is a separate thingโ€ฆAni deceiving Arshi will take a toll in this phase of this story. The responsibility that Arshi could or should take for the lack of love in the relationship is again a separate thing but Ani will have to bear the consequence of getting Arshi in his life and trying to seal it with a relationship- the words wife publicly all of it will come to haunt him. Thatโ€™s the way Ani has been written. Even today, he blasted Arshi for his predicament and didnโ€™t even spare her feelings about a a favour done to her. It was the same Ani who incensed by Jhanakโ€™s refusal to stay true to her promise, poured PDA into his relationship with Arshi. When she suffered in an accident, overcome with guilt he took steps to get back her mojo and even looked to cement their relationship. Arshi will stew over this. Whether she read the signs that Bodoma talked about while true is irrelevant cos whatever be the reason, Ani got her home as his so called wife. That they do not share intimacy is the only saving grace or the acrimony could have been worse.

Anyways what Arshi will do or not comes later. A bigger test awaits him for now and all that consumes his mind is Jhanakโ€™s health.

I agree with you about Arshi. I feel sorry for her, I genuinely do. But i just don't understand how can she continue like this. She is not at all responsible for Ani ka jhukaav towards J, and this is the only time i disagree with Bodo Maa - Arshi should not be made to understand this. However she is living in the home with 'aadhi shaadi' and i don't even understand what is that supposed to mean. Today Ani kind of fessed up that J and him might have had some physical relationship. If Arshi doesn't even react to this and belives in Ani again, I will seriously think that she has no grey cells left.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes dear she listened and said this is paap

Bachcha was not paap, at that point of time she accepted the marriage. Now calling wife as wife is paap. smiley39Jhanak devi mera BP badha ke rahegi.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

I agree with you about Arshi. I feel sorry for her, I genuinely do. But i just don't understand how can she continue like this. She is not at all responsible for Ani ka jhukaav towards J, and this is the only time i disagree with Bodo Maa - Arshi should not be made to understand this. However she is living in the home with 'aadhi shaadi' and i don't even understand what is that supposed to mean. Today Ani kind of fessed up that J and him might have had some physical relationship. If Arshi doesn't even react to this and belives in Ani again, I will seriously think that she has no grey cells left.

Due to this adhi shaadi Ani is also confident that you can do complain you canโ€™t do any damage to me. So somewhere she is naive or what. Canโ€™t she understand legally he is not bound to stay with her. Yesterday I feel bad for her. Even I think she is not responsible for ani attraction for jhanak. Today again how come she is getting deceived by Bios and Laal that Ani canโ€™t do anything like that. Now when Ani himself is accepting they are not trusting him. If he tells her on her face that I donโ€™t love you she will not trust it seems.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Right now what ANI is doing with Arshi still I find itโ€™s not right. The moment he got a call from that moment he understood jhanak is treating him as husband and giving that authority then why he is still deceiving Arshi that he is not going there to start a family. But here he is openly talking to jhanak like a husband and about their marriage. What would have happened if Arshi would have happened if she would have come along with him. He knew that she would not come thatโ€™s why he requested her to come with him. It was not respect but was again a way where he can defend him going to mumbai.

I respectfully agree to disagree with you about the respect in this particular situation. I donโ€™t believe Ani knew for sure Arshi will not go with him to Mumbai. There is 1% Arshi could agree, he asked her 4 times (1 time in the room and 3 times in front of the family). His family could ask Arshi to go with Ani, but they didnโ€™t help him here because they know that Arshi will be insulted by this request. For Ani he doesnโ€™t think that asking Arshi to come with him as his partner, Jhanakโ€™s sister is insulting. Rather he wants her to have some humanity towards the relative of hers who is an orphan. He is not planning to deceive Arshi. In yesterdayโ€™s episode it was her choice not to go to Mumbai. If she chose that, why to blame Ani?

Now when it comes to Aniโ€™s feeling himself as being Jhanakโ€™s husband, I think realization of him having this pati ka haq over Jhanak did not come back to him when he got the phone call from Adi, but it rather started to occur to him that he has very close connection with Jhanak when he was confronted in the courtroom by everyone. He said that he made a promise to Jhanak but he couldnโ€™t keep it. He did not say what his promise to Jh was. But it hit him in the moment that he promised Jhanak his protection and his saath. It doesnโ€™t mean he thought of himself as her husband just yet. The way Arshi said that you are beiman, dhokebaaz, this triggered Ani to say that I am not going to bhasana ghar with Jhanak, because this is Arshiโ€™s insecurity and fear that Jhanak and Ani will change their current relationship to marriage. Ani was confronted by Arshi several times in their room about the same, so he knows her worst fear and he just voiced it sabke samne.
So, I donโ€™t see this as him giving dhoka to Arshi.

In todayโ€™s episode after Ani having been confronted by Adi about the exact name of his relationship with Jhanak, he finally admits to Jhanak that she is his biwi. But ghar basana abhi bhi door ki baat hai. Jhanak declined to accept their relationship as pati and patni now. Ani may hope that Jhanak will allow him to be her husband.

But given the circumstances with Jhanakโ€™s health and Aniโ€™s current emotional state, I cannot blame him for not calling Arshi and saying that he believes Jhanak is his wife now. Aniโ€™s priority is Jhanakโ€™s life in this very moment. He is not thinking about Arshi. Also, he told her if she is not happy with him, she may leave and be happy without him.