Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Rekha, great observation on Ani becoming the new Ani.
I agree with your pov mostly, but I would like to add that Ani was pushed into the courtroom and confronted by the family and this led to hurting Arshi in the process. Arshi planned to confront him but he did not plan to hurt her with his words. She was proactive and he was reactive and mentally prepared (maybe after Aditya told him not to lie to Arshi during the phone call).

Please see my comments in bold

Right now what ANI is doing with Arshi still I find itโ€™s not right. The moment he got a call from that moment he understood jhanak is treating him as husband and giving that authority then why he is still deceiving Arshi that he is not going there to start a family. But here he is openly talking to jhanak like a husband and about their marriage. What would have happened if Arshi would have happened if she would have come along with him. He knew that she would not come thatโ€™s why he requested her to come with him. It was not respect but was again a way where he can defend him going to mumbai.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dil pe ko hi Zor nahi

His heart beats for j

But he didnโ€™t insult her offered her to come with him arshi was idiot not going there .

If both had gone confessions would never had happened for sure ๐Ÿคฃinstead of taking care of j he would have been running to arshi convincing her

Todha privacy mila ani aur j ko

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

very nice Arthi.. srry for late reply.. epi came late

Its ok Ashu don't be sorry. Epi dekh liya after mayuri reply.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

Today first time Ani also understood what Jhanak wanted smiley9smiley9 that he to come to her smiley42โ€ฆ

That meri biwismiley42 tumhara husband smiley42smiley42 were like music in ears by Anirudh smiley27smiley27

Ani & Adi face off smiley36 kaan khol kar sunlo smiley37 Adi comg close to Ani with his ears ๐Ÿ‘‚ near him smiley37smiley37

Ani calling Adi paagal smiley37smiley37 Ani donโ€™t know that Adi also got his heart broken just now smiley37 so he is going through same emotions what Ani went few days ago smiley37smiley37

It was so nice to see both leads talking normally๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Ani pouring out his feelings & not hesitate or stopping from saying what he wanted ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ we have more to come ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

BH people & their stupidity & toxicty ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Laal saying Ani ke maan main Arshi hai ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & there Ani saying Jhanak meri biwi โค๏ธโค๏ธโ€ฆ

Looks like whole evils r blind.. if Arshi was there in his maan y will he fight & be stern & go to Jhanak๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ mental family ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Couldnโ€™t enjoy Ani scenes cause till u r involved u get to see Shrishti screaming ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Its ok Ashu don't be sorry. Epi dekh liya after mayuri reply.

epi came late so I saw it on my iptv instead of Insta smiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail

epi came late so I saw it on my iptv instead of Insta smiley36

I'm watching after reading mayuri update only else skip skipsmiley36

i can't take more bh crapsmiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

I'm watching after reading mayuri update only else skip skipsmiley36

i can't take more bh crapsmiley44

Yaa in all good scene ๐Ÿฅฐ today u had to see S screaming face at end ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
samarp2 thumbnail

Only these scenes today were wonderful to watch smiley27 Ani as Jโ€™s husband & love smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAIuR-Qv9LT/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Yaa in all good scene ๐Ÿฅฐ today u had to see S screaming face at end ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Someone should leave sasta celebrity and tammi in jungle.. Both open their mouth only to utter nonsense๐Ÿ˜ก

yaar ashu does marrying spl chil is valid? what are they even showing?smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Mayuri..

Oh ok now this is called medical miraclesmiley37

Yes ...Ani was so cute today....his innocent face puppy eyes...and the way he asking j to pay amount to AK after her recovery...so cute.