Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Sweety!! Leena doesn't care about you, me and all those who are analysing Runak or the show in general...she cares about business...and negativity and Runak separation bring her the business...so please don't expect that in Leena's world good things will stay for long..๐Ÿ˜‚

Either AK or ANI will turn negative. AK being positive and ANI being grey serves more TRP and business and also she can strectch more. AK ko negative bana diya to jhanak BH chod kar kahan jaayegi. Right now the ANI we are seeing is just for some episodes till jhanak is fine . He will also flip in a fraction of episodes. He still doe snot like AK getting importance from Jhanak. Right Jhanak gave him some importance thats why he is behaving so calm. The moment he sees AK getting importance he will turn the same old ANI
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sweety!! Leena doesn't care about you, me and all those who are analysing Runak or the show in general...she cares about business...and negativity and Runak separation bring her the business...so please don't expect that in Leena's world good things will stay for long..๐Ÿ˜‚

Not expecting anythingโ€ฆ just saying stories can look to spin off in different waysโ€ฆ any change is always gradualโ€ฆ I am under no illusion.. also it isnโ€™t the first time that a good storyline wouldnโ€™t reach its probable potential. Also I analyse coz itโ€™s a fun thing for meโ€ฆ I am not going to disintegrate if Leena proves me wrong. I may get irritated for a few minutes but life goes on ๐Ÿ˜

At the same time Itโ€™s not as if audiences remain staticโ€ฆ some part of the audience could be frozen in time but experimenting is a constant thing. Itโ€™s always a case of few steps forward and few steps backwardโ€ฆ

I normally donโ€™t speculate on future tracks just hint at the arcโ€ฆ for me Adi is fairly inconsequential at the momentโ€ฆhe is a friend of Jhanak that is all nothing more nothing less.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know...the scene is weird๐Ÿ˜‚...may be BTS hai isliye...wo jo tadap thi during bhaang overdose that is missingโฃ๏ธ...may be with background score and visual effects it will make more sense...

I was laughing when director said Ja driver ja๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did not watch the bts, but you know I like the fact that Ani prays to God to save Jhanak. He is able to voice his prayer to God. Before he didnโ€™t believe in those things, nor he directly addressed God himself without a priest or occasional prayer that happened in BH. Choton brought him to mandir last time to save Jhanak.

I think Ani believes in God, but if I am not mistaken itโ€™s his first direct request to Divine force.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I guess this time ANI is not going to listen her. When jhanak said you should leave tomorrow but he did not reply and changed the topic. So he won't leave unless she is fine.

lets see..precap he seems like he's gonna get that flower that he thought would aid in jhanak's recovery from the surgery..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes Arthi...

Ani babu accepted j as his biwi.

Meri biwi ki operation ka paisa koi kyu Dega...

He apologized J for his behavior..he accepted J claims...event hough he did nt remember.

Thanks for the update Mayuri..

Oh ok now this is called medical miraclesmiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thanks for the update Mayuri..

Oh ok now this is called medical miraclesmiley37

He flipped on just one phone call where jhanak gave him importance over AK. Waise hi jhanak bhi flip maregi by reversing the importanc eto him. Tab dekhte hai kitna biwi biwi karta hai
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He flipped on just one phone call where jhanak gave him importance over AK. Waise hi jhanak bhi flip maregi by reversing the importanc eto him. Tab dekhte hai kitna biwi biwi karta hai

That's true both will flip according to their convenient.. rab ne bana de Jodi jo haismiley36

One thing is sure runak fans won't be at peace they have to bash anyone all the timesmiley44

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 48 minutes ago

Rekha, great observation on Ani becoming the new Ani.
I agree with your pov mostly, but I would like to add that Ani was pushed into the courtroom and confronted by the family and this led to hurting Arshi in the process. Arshi planned to confront him but he did not plan to hurt her with his words. She was proactive and he was reactive and mentally prepared (maybe after Aditya told him not to lie to Arshi during the phone call).

Please see my comments in bold

Originally posted by: sanfan

The OG Ani is always a treat to watch. But today I actually saw a new Ani

today Ani wasnโ€™t manipulativeโ€ฆ he was forceful, he was in fine form. He had an answer for everything. Shubho wasnโ€™t able to get a word edgewise todayโ€ฆ Ani was able to coldly tell him he had lost the legitimacy with his black deeds and therefore he wouldnโ€™t respond to any of his threats, quick to remind his mother that she was no better.

I also feel that Leena has changed Ani from his original self. Yes, emotionally and vocally Ani is original, but his intentions and actions have changed as you mentioned. The fact that he said truth about Jhanak to BH and Arshi without manipulation though being pushed to the corner by the family at the heat of the moment convinces me that Ani wants to be trusted from now on by his family. Arshi is the part of the family.

Now coming to Arshiโ€ฆ the OG Ani would have used some way to convince Arshi, used a ruse to buy himself a way out. But this Ani has nothing to lose..and still something to gainโ€ฆ He was clear what his priorities were and he continued to appeal for her better sense to prevail to step in to respond to her cousin as a humanitarian gesture but had no patience for her threats. As he leaves for Mumbai, Jhanakโ€™s well-being is his paramount concern.That Jhanak informed ( thru Adi) him of her condition was like a lifeline. His worry for her well-being overrode anything the family or Arshi put forth as reasoningโ€ฆ. In fact he had a ready answer for everything they threw at him.

I donโ€™t know if I am alone, but I actually liked the fact that he asked Arshi to come with him. He respected her as his partner still even in this episode. When a person respects their partner he shares his concerns with them and asks them for help and support. Arshi doesnโ€™t reciprocate those feelings and is not supporting him this time. I donโ€™t think Ani planned to hurt Arshiโ€™s feelings with the all the facts he spoke. It was rather in the moment. Arshi and BH pushed Ani to the edge where he just started to blurt out the facts. The truth about competition was the biggest hit for Arshi, but if you look from Aniโ€™s perspective I think he wanted to tell Arshi that for her he went to the extent to ask Jhanak to lose only for her. And Jhanak did this (irrespective for whom she did). The words he chose were really hurtful for Arshi. But given the situation and his anger on the family trying to hold him back from catching the flight, he wanted them to let him go and to leave them especially Arshi in the state of shock by what he and Jhanak did for Arshiโ€™s well being. Still Arshi chose not to appreciate it. She hates Jhanak. Thatโ€™s consistent. Many times from the beginning of the show Ani mentioned to his family and Arshi that he doesnโ€™t want to give justifications to them if he needs to help someone who has health issues / needs his protection. So, when he has to give those justifications, he goes into the aggression mode like he does in this episode without care of how much he can hurt people. So, thatโ€™s really OG Ani there.

When Arshi got burnt, Ani did not run to save Jhanak from jail but went to save Arshi. The way he behaved with Jhanak during aag incident, well he hurt her as well with his words. Now, he hurt Arshi. So, this is constant of OG Ani.

Now while the dust settles downโ€ฆ some hard reality and I canโ€™t help playing the devilโ€™s advocate tooโ€ฆ

Aniโ€™s verbal volleys today will make Arshi seethe in anger. Ani isnโ€™t exactly all fair in how he has conducted his relationship with Arshi
What Arshiโ€™s qualities are or not has no bearing on this. Whether she is a good person or a bad person all comes after that
Or us just saying canโ€™t she get out of the way..all that is a separate thingโ€ฆAni deceiving Arshi will take a toll in this phase of this story. The responsibility that Arshi could or should take for the lack of love in the relationship is again a separate thing but Ani will have to bear the consequence of getting Arshi in his life and trying to seal it with a relationship- the words wife publicly all of it will come to haunt him. Thatโ€™s the way Ani has been written. Even today, he blasted Arshi for his predicament and didnโ€™t even spare her feelings about a a favour done to her. It was the same Ani who incensed by Jhanakโ€™s refusal to stay true to her promise, poured PDA into his relationship with Arshi. When she suffered in an accident, overcome with guilt he took steps to get back her mojo and even looked to cement their relationship. Arshi will stew over this. Whether she read the signs that Bodoma talked about while true is irrelevant cos whatever be the reason, Ani got her home as his so called wife. That they do not share intimacy is the only saving grace or the acrimony could have been worse.

Ani has brought Arshi home, he will have to pay the price. I am not sure how Leena will make him pay, but the bitter reality is that Arshi is easily manipulated by her mother, Ani, Evil Boses. She doesnโ€™t like to think deeply about the situation. She doesnโ€™t hold Ani accountable for long time, she forgives him but doesnโ€™t forget the insults which creates distance between her and Ani (good for those who ship Runak)

Anyways what Arshi will do or not comes later. A bigger test awaits him for now and all that consumes his mind is Jhanakโ€™s health.

Edited by DiLaila - 28 minutes ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 minutes ago

I think now ani should take charge .

Itโ€™s up to him now donโ€™t leave it j now because she will only complicate things for him and her life too.

Past is past now when he clearly explained to j how he was bound to her slowly from traditional rituals of marriage to feeling it eventually strong bond of responsibility.

He even said it was tough one to get married with her in heist but couldnโ€™t run away with the feeling he has for her which he built eventually being a hubby who makes decisions not only bread earner .

I think yesterday u saw ani took first step following his heart and he openly expressed to j was the best he can

He even asked j does she consider him as her hubby but j is mahaan had nothing to say .

I think one thing ani should do is stop depending on j and be a hubby for once and mend ur relationship

knowing that they love each other they need to acknowledge it

Arshi is breaker but ani need to decide not let j decide on his life now itโ€™s not j itโ€™s aniโ€™s life too she canโ€™t decide both have too

Marriage rituals or divorce papers donโ€™t decide the relationship but heart does .

Dialogues of ani were good yesterday

I feel track is going right way now j and ani no matter how the tide is , was or will be they are bound to be together.

I like it I really liked it the way ani spoke to j and Ak to

Itโ€™s couple business not outsiders and ya arshi is also part of third angle

Ani has a challenge now he has to play carefully he should not hurt j and let arshi insult j or harm her

Joke of the day - laal says ani heart is arshi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅดchamcha in full form his dad gave him left right in center till he is spoon of arshi

Ani scared of going back to attended the parliament section in bose house bipasha ko chup karo pehle ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 19 minutes ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 22 minutes ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Epi aa gayi kya? if so how was it?

very nice Arthi.. srry for late reply.. epi came late