Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I get your point...but how Anirudh is portrayed at this stage is that he is just submitting to current realities...If he can move on with Arshi from bottom of his heart, then that's great...but it doesn't seem so...His logic is since J has moved on with AK, so he has nothing left to look forward to and hence he is accepting whatever is coming his way...that is again deceiving Arshi and himself! I definitely have a problem with this mindset...

And I can get J's pov also...and I do believe that she has fallen for Anirudh finally!! because she is behaving irrationally and placing huge expectations on him whereas ignoring where she went wrong!!this is just the same situation where Ani was a few days back...all said, I also agree that J did wrong by spitting blood and bachha hurls on him and the monologue that she knows he loves her (but that again is a mistake on maker's part)..

Two days back Rekhaji explained that even if it is a show about titular character, if the ending does not lead to Runak holding hands and enjoying a blissfull sunset, it doesn't make sense...kyunki J titular hai, but the way Leena has placed Anirudh's character at the forefront, as a pov character as well as the major driving element for the show, Anirudh's importance and place in J's life have to be paramount...

Bold

If he tells Arshi he loves Jhanak as per promo or anytime hopefully, he will not be deceiving Arshi and himself. Thatโ€™s why if is in red, maybe it will unfold in the future, I donโ€™t know.

Then if Arshi and Ani decide to stay together, even after both make peace with the fact that Ani loves Jhanak but Ani-Arshi agree to give a chance to their relationship, I donโ€™t believe Ani can be blamed for choosing Arshi. If his relationship with Arshi doesnโ€™t work, he will realize it sooner or later. His family will realize it in poverty track I think.

Jhanak is attached to him, she doesnโ€™t love him in my POV. Her attachment is strong due to temple wedding and other significant events in their life but her mahanta tag and homewrecker tag give me the impression she doesnโ€™t want to love Ani like she chooses not to love Ani because she wants to be better than him duniya ke saamne.

Also, the way she lies to herself and AK and viewers about her real story with Anirudh is disgusting.

Anirudh never disclosed any intimate details of his relationship and encounters with Jhanak to anyone from what I have seen so far. But Jhanak is discussing her intimacy with Ani with his family and AK. What is this behavior? Does it suit to a woman? I canโ€™t relate and sympathize with Jhanak anymore. I agree with POV of AY and Asmita on Jhanakโ€™s character. Thatโ€™s has been described in perfect details in this thread.

I am not saying Ani is a saint in this show and he did not make any mistakes till date, still he comes across as someone who loves Jhanak while Jhanak does not love Ani. Anyway to each his own. My opinionโ€ฆ and I donโ€™t want to argue with anyone in the forum so please agree to disagree.

I can understand Jhanak is very hurt by Ani as he CAed her two times when he saw her with AK and baby track, but from where Ani stands he could have doubts on her character when it comes to her relationship with AK. Jhanak herself said to Ani several times she invited AK to her room in ad shoot and in Mumbai track. So, why he cannot doubt her character? Does her innocent face give her the advantage to be a pure chaste woman?

He did not know Jhanak so much to be honest because she never allowed to know her apart from her mother suicide talk and how she wants to get revenge from her father who left them.

Unfortunately, Jhanak did not open up to Ani for him to understand what kind of person she is. He saw how she takes care of his family and him during her time in BH, her innocence, her courage to fight Tejas, her determination to leave BH to live in Kashmir. But they did have a proper normal conversation only during bday track when they could open up to each other.

Each time Leenadi put new situations in the RuNakโ€™s life that did not allow them to get to know each other better, they couldnโ€™t become more than โ€˜Ani brought Arshiโ€™s sister home as a refugeeโ€™ and โ€˜Ani wants to help Jhanak with her careerโ€™. In my opinion and I might be wrong, all the emotional build up of love we have seen so far was mostly from Anirudhโ€™s side, while Jhanak even if she was shown to have those emotions towards him Anirudh, she time and time again chose to ignore them to be some holy woman that is above human nature to love a man.

๐Ÿ’”

P.S. I am not disagreeing with Rekha or you on the story line and conflicts, but my post is to express my opinion on so called โ€˜loveโ€™ that I see in Jhanak and behavior and actions of love I see in Anirudh

Anirudh comes across as more genuine person who accepts his human nature and flaws but Jhanak wants to be seen as a symbol of purity that was used by the man and thrown away because he chose her sister

tagging some people to know if they can add something or disagree with my interpretation

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

mumbai airport se toh ni flight kahin ani aur arshi ki america ke liye tabhi shristi aur choton saath mein...baki 2-3 days mein promo a jayega tab thoda aur clarity mil jayegi...

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeh kuch alag hi bol rhi...ak aur jhanak kolkata a gye? smiley29

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839928097165971493

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What I guess ANI and Arshi came for holiday . ANI Gayab hua then she must have called her mumma and chhoton must have come to the shoot location to search. He

Must have informed jhanak and jhaadi came to Kolkata . Aisa kuch hua hoga. Also in night Arshi , SK and chhoton were shooting . In morning Jhanak and AK joined.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

yeh kuch alag hi bol rhi...ak aur jhanak kolkata a gye? smiley29

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839928097165971493

If J is in Kolkata, then it's probably for outdoor movie shoot..

shanakanj thumbnail

If J is in Kolkata, then it's probably for outdoor movie shoot..

why anishi and sasta celebrity are there and chhoton also. Anishi holiday then ani gayab jhanak and ak reached Kolkata . Now they found ANI
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

why anishi and sasta celebrity are there and chhoton also. Anishi holiday then ani gayab jhanak and ak reached Kolkata . Now they found ANI

Jehannam me jay sab milke!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I can't waste my brain on this shit further!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

shanakanj thumbnail

Jehannam me jay sab milke!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I can't waste my brain on this shit further!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

seriously . ANI and jhanak fans fought and then they again back together for some more fight now. Makers just want to create buzz by again showing them together . Again jhanak will leave this time ani will insult her obviously to take revenge with some PDA. So this time again ANI and jhanak fans will fight. What is the use of all big dialogues if leads canโ€™t stick to those. This is really a stupid twist. ANI and Arshi coming for holiday together . Thatโ€™s it for me . No point in rooting runak now.
Dibya_C thumbnail

A few points I wish to highlight from today's episode;

1. Anirudh talking about death..he has given up on his life and is not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel..๐Ÿ’”

2. He still believes J and AK are couple .. he's not contemplating on J's accusations..๐Ÿ˜

3. At the end of the episode he said he will be answerable to his 'biwi'...he didn't mention Arshi...๐Ÿ˜

4. Arshi accepted in public that Runak had rishta...wow didi! Still sticking with him!!๐Ÿ™„

5. I didn't watch Jhaadi part...so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

A few points I wish to highlight from today's episode;

1. Anirudh talking about death..he has given up on his life and is not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel..๐Ÿ’”

2. He still believes J and AK are couple .. he's not contemplating on J's accusations..๐Ÿ˜

3. At the end of the episode he said he will be answerable to his 'biwi'...he didn't mention Arshi...๐Ÿ˜

4. Arshi accepted in public that Runak had rishta...wow didi! Still sticking with him!!๐Ÿ™„

5. I didn't watch Jhaadi part...so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜

I guess when he said god will punish me . Definitely itโ€™s not for Arshi . He felt guilty for how he treated jhanak. Itโ€™s not l like that he is completely ignoring jhanak accusations. And now he has seen AK and jhanak bonding. Even though jhanak never mentioned AK being her love but ANI has habit of

Making assumption and she is happy with AK in his life . But I feel he is definitely feeling guilty how he treated jhanak. Thatโ€™s why marne ki baat kar raha hai.