Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Exactly. When she had intimacy with Ani during Kashmir, tab she didnโ€™t think it as paap? Then also he was fiancรฉe of Arshi to the outside world. This girl irritates me.only Ani can love her.

When J is fine Ani acts up and when Ani is making sense, J loses it.

Need some time to get my thoughts in order - but I think the episode disappointed me in some way. Even thought J had a right to be upset with Ani; she made no sense. She should pick a side and stick with it. She wanted Ani to come. Give the guy a break. She is again back to giving mixed signals. I thought it the right thing for J to do; when Ani was not clear. Here he has spelt it out;

Ani did well today. he could have been a bit more apologetic and shown adequate remorse, given all the abuse he did - he looked a bit justified with his behavior,...makers will never make him really upset over anything he does to J - maybe some kind of haq makes him feel he has the right to say anything to her....but overall his words made sense.

J was disappointing. You could die lady and it is clear the man loves you - if you can forgive him; you can also tell him you love him. Maybe she did not want to load him with any regret; but did not not think that in case she dies; him knowing she loved him, would be a source of much comfort.

Can we get 2 sensible people in the same episode. This is draining.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did you notice AK seemed upset with Ani and the camera focus on his face. Are they turning him to villian?

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

thats what was hysterical today. it seems like the progress is tolerable compared to what they did previously. he did acknowledge jhanak as his wife. lets see how it develops

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

some things I did like - they kept the whole tone of the scene subdued.

also there was no fanfare about bhukaar night. It did not take the focus away from the pair's emotions. They almost dismissed it like a sidey. Typically there is much melodrama over a physical union.

Adi Ani face offs are nowadays better than Runak.

Less said the better about the delusional Basus. What a bunch. Ani's brain has now vacated his head and taken residence between evil Basus. I had some expectation from Vinayak..after his big dialogs to protect J. As always the man just fizzled out all talk and no action; became the wimp, I'm glad Ani did not fully become.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

When J is fine Ani acts up and when Ani is making sense, J loses it.

Need some time to get my thoughts in order - but I think the episode disappointed me in some way. Even thought J had a right to be upset with Ani; she made no sense. She should pick a side and stick with it. She wanted Ani to come. Give the guy a break. She is again back to giving mixed signals. I thought it the right thing for J to do; when Ani was not clear. Here he has spelt it out;

Ani did well today. he could have been a bit more apologetic and shown adequate remorse, given all the abuse he did - he looked a bit justified with his behavior,...makers will never make him really upset over anything he does to J - maybe some kind of haq makes him feel he has the right to say anything to her....but overall his words made sense.

J was disappointing. You could die lady and it is clear the man loves you - if you can forgive him; you can also tell him you love him. Maybe she did not want to load him with any regret; but did not not think that in case she dies; him knowing she loved him, would be a source of much comfort.

Can we get 2 sensible people in the same episode. This is draining.

I am yet to watch the episode but watched a couple of clips and read the updates

Not the best way to form an opinion but I get what you are saying

I think this is a deliberate ploy by Leena to extend this track a bit more

Itโ€™s not that Jhanak would have been expected to be all forgivingโ€ฆ I am trying to find the right word for her state today

Hope filled with incredulityโ€ฆ hope that he would come and incredulity that he actually did

I feel they diluted that state by some silly dialogues..from Jhanakโ€™s side .. I canโ€™t believe that the team that gave Aniโ€™s dialogues yesterday can get mediocre in a day smiley44

I think they have kept Ani deliberately less contemplative.,he is going to get more introspective as days go byโ€ฆ so not surprised

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hade

Did you notice AK seemed upset with Ani and the camera focus on his face. Are they turning him to villian?

noticed ๐Ÿ–

Five words five words

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I thought she said, bahut lambi kahani hai, 3000 epi s tak chalegi!

Her lambi kahani means same topic pe BH hall drama for 3 days๐Ÿ˜‚

That's why neither of the three leads have shown growth in the last year...she shows possibility of growth and then again goes back to zero๐Ÿคง

Jhanak would have been an excellent work of art if she decides to finish it by 500 episodes at max..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

noticed ๐Ÿ–

Five words five words

Ofcourse they will turn him villain at some point!๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly, I will be very happi if AK turns villain ..atleast he has brains...unlike Srishti and Arshi ..only screaming and doing silly stuffs ๐Ÿ™„

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I am yet to watch the episode but watched a couple of clips and read the updates

Not the best way to form an opinion but I get what you are saying

I think this is a deliberate ploy by Leena to extend this track a bit more

Itโ€™s not that Jhanak would have been expected to be all forgivingโ€ฆ I am trying to find the right word for her state today

Hope filled with incredulityโ€ฆ hope that he would come and incredulity that he actually did

I feel they diluted that state by some silly dialogues..from Jhanakโ€™s side .. I canโ€™t believe that the team that gave Aniโ€™s dialogues yesterday can get mediocre in a day smiley44

I think they have kept Ani deliberately less contemplative.,he is going to get more introspective as days go byโ€ฆ so not surprised

I found Ani's controlled emotional showdown in front of J quite convincing...J is going for a major operation..it's important to make sure she remains calm and composed without much stress ..he tried to hide his inner storm so that J can feel relaxed..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I found Ani's controlled emotional showdown before J quite convincing...J is going for a major operation..it's important to make sure she remains calm and composed without much stress ..he tried to hide his inner storm so that J can feel relaxed..

Hey a quick question

Did Jol Nupur ML have an Ani graph or was he different?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I found Ani's controlled emotional showdown before J quite convincing...J is going for a major operation..it's important to make sure she remains calm and composed without much stress ..he tried to hide his inner storm so that J can feel relaxed..

Even i thought so , a storm was running insid ehim but he still was trying to make her calm. Whenevr jhanak was getting anxious he changed the topic. Also his remorse was controlled but there is much more to it. Also i feel jhanak hurt is much more what we saw today. Acc to her she might not live after operation so thats why she is giving maafi but after she is fine she will express her hurt more. I don't want jhanak to accept the wife tag given by ANI so easily . Irrespective of Arshi didi , he ha sbehaved very badly and can't be excused so easily. The way jhanak mentioned Arshi didi, i can feel the hurt and jealousy in her bcoz ANI has showed her that way and jelaousy as a wife. She is not being mahaan here, rahther she was taunting.