Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Most of the recent rishte in the plot have been 2 min instant noodles waale only....Lappu ka "love story" moved at jet speed and shaadi bhi ho gayi....even Minton overnight fell in love I don't know when....most of the scenes I saw were them arguing about the stories he makes up....pata nahin beech mein Minu ko kab pyar ho gaya....lol so AdiNak ka bhi same hai....Jhanak already promoted him from dost to BFF in a few days and started sharing every detail of her life with him because he happened to be hanging around for her pregnancy discovery and then tumor twist....lol

Sirf in dono ki nahin, is kahaani mein sabki script ka villain Anirudh Bose hi hai....sabko usi ka khoon choosna haismiley36

Makers ka zabardast confidence hai ki audience will enjoy daily scenes of AdiNak ka yeh movie shooting smiley36

Exactly..... I agree... writing of this show has been crazy.with no head or tail.that sometimes I feel like naming it as "Inception 2..."..smiley37

Bold; Lol..yes.. I don't understand what kind of relationship Arshi is planning to take forward with Aniruddh with all this police dhamki and forcing to sign papers....

And his parents lesser said the best...Like I don't understand Ani's parents at all..Why and How are they okay with it???? Ghar Aya nahi...sab log chadh Gaye...

And when he said," Aap jaha kahenge waha sign kar doongaโ€ The way he saidโ€œkar doongaโ€ was soo soo heartbreaking And then turning his face when he starts to cry so that no one could see his tears...He is not being able to hold his tears this time...and he is only waiting to be destroyed...self-destruction in a twisted manner.....smiley36

Uffffff ....one good thing in this track is this only....I hope we will get to see some beautifully gut-wrenching performance by Krushal.......finger crossedsmiley27

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did you see Hibas status - AK, jhanak shristi arshi and choton shooting together. Ab ye kaise?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

When will he realise he's ruining his life by submitting to Arshi Didi's demands ..

I mean, he cannot avoid Arshi's demands after a point of time regarding taking the next step towards progress of their jhuti shadi. .that is, having kids...how will he deal with it... Anishit is not even compatible enough to lead a life together...I am scared of his upcoming ordearls now..

Exactly he can't deny physical intimacy..if he accepted her as his wife he has to fulfill her physical needs also.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

When will he realise he's ruining his life by submitting to Arshi Didi's demands ..

I mean, he cannot avoid Arshi's demands after a point of time regarding taking the next step towards progress of their jhuti shadi. .that is, having kids...how will he deal with it... Anishit is not even compatible enough to lead a life together...I am scared of his upcoming ordearls now..

whatever happens, Anirudh will lose any way

Jhanak will not accept him even if they get married again, she doesnโ€™t love him yet and I donโ€™t know when she will realize she actually does

Jhanak is not shown to have any remorse about Anirudh, she is blaming him in her stupid movie and in reality as well. For now I am starting to hate her character like I couldnโ€™t stand Anirudhโ€™s characterโ€™s pov when Anishi suhaag raat attempt was shown.

But even if Ani decides to live with Arshi and have intimacy he totally can do it. Because Jhanak doesnโ€™t want anything with him anymore. Why should not he move on? Arshi is bad for him but I will not hold him accountable if he has to go to that level of intimacy with her.

We want him to be pure for Jhanak, but if Arshi can accept that he slept with her cousin sister, why canโ€™t Jhanak do the same in the future, dear?

Double standards for Arshi and Jhanak?

I know people can say that Arshi doesnโ€™t believe he slept with Jhanak, but who knows maybe she does and she made peace with it.

Because winning Ani from Jhanak ek taraf but having a physical relationship with a man who slept with your sister out of revenge is dusri taraf. Arshi is a woman who may have loved Ani at least 1% before Jhanak appeared in their lives and maybe she wants him to be happy again with her giving a chance to this relationship.
letโ€™s see how the story unfolds โค๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunsh

That apology and remorse is coming in future when Ani falls sick same as Ani apology in hospital. That time it will be Ani like "I am married to Arshi, what are you saying and blah blah blah....smiley37

I do not want to comment more on Jhanak's harkaten as said a lot before but for Ani also I am absolutely disappointed for doubting Jhanak's character and saying bad remarks on her character and that also repeatedly. Ani or Anyone has no right to point on girl's character like this. These kind of degrading remarks shows the mental level and status of the person and can nullify all the good deeds done. Leena here is showing the male mentality of 80's and 90's in 2024. Today no girl will or should take such remark. Ani is impulsive but this has not given him the right to behave and talk in a way he want and then say sorry to cover up.

About the second paragraph....

Obviously...Is there even a doubt???? No...CA is wrong ...man/woman ... whatever...No one has the right to character assaciinate a girl. ,Leena ji ke ideas of man and empowerment for woman have always been astonishing for me... and sorry is not enough and that's why all were expecting her to reject him only... that definitely gave Jhanak the right to reject him.".You CA me so now I can't trust your love right now...I can't accept your love like this after whatever transpired... I am not feeling trusted and respected"

That actually would have paved way for character growth in him..he would have self-reflected and realised that and probably would have made more efforts to make her trust his love. .....But " tit for tat" " character assassination ke badle character assassination" ...and " eye for An eye" would only make the whole world blind..,not Rejection but way of rejection is the issue...and she is not even accepting that she did this...she is saying that she knows he loves her, she knows he has given her heart to her and yet she is doing it bcz of. Mahanta.... I am not going to forget her monologue...

And I want to see Jhanak fighting for her love now...Ani also went there not caring about " cheater" tag that he is going to get from Shrishti and Arshi and everyone...was ready to work together..and keep her as no 1 priority..now For Jhanak also Aniruddh has to be her no 1 priority not the " homewrecker" tag..if that's what she is concerned about.. I hope it happened before Aniruddh again being on deathbed...

But kya pata ...as Jhanak herself said...

" Zindagi aur maut ke taar se hi Jude hue hai"...she is right..as per the story life and death hi inhe connect kar Rahi hai...beech ke time me kuch bhi nahismiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

Did you see Hibas status - AK, jhanak shristi arshi and choton shooting together. Ab ye kaise?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAcutXxiw8p/?igsh=MWRudmJwMTRwMWZiYg== yeh kya hai samajh nahi aa raha hai https://www.instagram.com/stories/yogeshbhati9999/3466795534104949472?igsh=MXIwZGtqa3h1eTh4dg== director also posted some resort jaisa lag raha hai outdoor shoot.
Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAcutXxiw8p/?igsh=MWRudmJwMTRwMWZiYg== looks like accident ho Gaya ANI ka. Choton must have informed her . Otherwise I donโ€™t see a reason why she is here shooting with these people.

This looks like a holiday resort kinda place

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

This looks like a holiday resort kinda place

https://www.instagram.com/stories/yogeshbhati9999/3466795534104949472?igsh=MXIwZGtqa3h1eTh4dg== director ne bhi status daala hai. Bhai yeh kya hai . Why chhoton is there . Salman is in AK attire and hiba in jhanak attire not looking like movie shoot. Donโ€™t tell me now she has come for holiday here
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

whatever happens, Anirudh will lose any way

Jhanak will not accept him even if they get married again, she doesnโ€™t love him yet and I donโ€™t know when she will realize she actually does

Jhanak is not shown to have any remorse about Anirudh, she is blaming him in her stupid movie and in reality as well. For now I am starting to hate her character like I couldnโ€™t stand Anirudhโ€™s characterโ€™s pov when Anishi suhaag raat attempt was shown.

But even if Ani decides to live with Arshi and have intimacy he totally can do it. Because Jhanak doesnโ€™t want anything with him anymore. Why should not he move on? Arshi is bad for him but I will not hold him accountable if he has to go to that level of intimacy with her.

We want him to be pure for Jhanak, but if Arshi can accept that he slept with her cousin sister, why canโ€™t Jhanak do the same in the future, dear?

Double standards for Arshi and Jhanak?

I know people can say that Arshi doesnโ€™t believe he slept with Jhanak, but who knows maybe she does and she made peace with it.

Because winning Ani from Jhanak ek taraf but having a physical relationship with a man who slept with your sister out of revenge is dusri taraf. Arshi is a woman who may have loved Ani at least 1% before Jhanak appeared in their lives and maybe she wants him to be happy again with her giving a chance to this relationship.
letโ€™s see how the story unfolds โค๏ธ

I get your point...but how Anirudh is portrayed at this stage is that he is just submitting to current realities...If he can move on with Arshi from bottom of his heart, then that's great...but it doesn't seem so...His logic is since J has moved on with AK, so he has nothing left to look forward to and hence he is accepting whatever is coming his way...that is again deceiving Arshi and himself! I definitely have a problem with this mindset...

And I can get J's pov also...and I do believe that she has fallen for Anirudh finally!! because she is behaving irrationally and placing huge expectations on him whereas ignoring where she went wrong!!this is just the same situation where Ani was a few days back...all said, I also agree that J did wrong by spitting blood and bachha hurls on him and the monologue that she knows he loves her (but that again is a mistake on maker's part)..

Two days back Rekhaji explained that even if it is a show about titular character, if the ending does not lead to Runak holding hands and enjoying a blissfull sunset, it doesn't make sense...kyunki J titular hai, but the way Leena has placed Anirudh's character at the forefront, as a pov character as well as the major driving element for the show, Anirudh's importance and place in J's life have to be paramount...

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/yogeshbhati9999/3466795534104949472?igsh=MXIwZGtqa3h1eTh4dg== director ne bhi status daala hai. Bhai yeh kya hai . Why chhoton is there . Salman is in AK attire and hiba in jhanak attire not looking like movie shoot. Donโ€™t tell me now she has come for holiday here

Shoot location hi hoga..