Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh absolutely Ani se hi groveling and apology karvayenge in front of Jhanak Devi while she weighs her options about whether to tolerate him for a bit before brutally rejecting him again as usualsmiley36

Aaj Apu di also got a chance to do some Jhanak bhakti when Srishti was shouting at her for taking Jhanak's name toh Apu di got hyper ki Jhanak sabse achhi bacchi haismiley36

No AdiNak scenes today so bechaare BFFs ko bitching ka chance nahin mila but I'm sure they'll make up for it in tomorrow's epi by again discussing in detail how much of a cheater Ani issmiley36

Haan Haan.....

Movie ka Naam hi dekho...pyar Ekk tarfa...

Dono hi Apne Ekk tarfa pyar ki kahani saath me discuss karenge...in dono ke script ka villain toh Ekk hi hai... Aniruddh Bose....

Both are bonding over their trauma bcz of the same person...

The Mumbai track is sooo sooo boring... More I am seeing her with Aditya, my connection with the girl I am seeing on screen keeps on decreasing...she is just sharing her every feelings regarding Aniruddh with a man she has just met.. giving him sooo sooo much access to her life. Specially when she knows that he is not good with Aniruddh...and Aniruddh also dislikes him so much...

This sudden 2 mins instant noodles wala rishta Jahan he fell in love with her and he became her Sabse Accha dost ...At least AniShi had a base , a foundation of so many years of togetherness.. whatever the nature of their relationship was but there was a relationship...but what is this...Why is this AK and Jhanak is thrown on our face....smiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha drama company ekdum sahi hai Jhanak ke liye....ek number ki nautanki aatmasmiley36.....bilkul yehi dialogue maaregi ki I came to see you cuz meri DUTY hai Arshi didi ke pati ki health ki khabar lenasmiley37

Duty se yaad aaya, aaj Ani ne bhi Jhanak ka Duty wala excuse use kar liya ki meri Duty tha beemaar Jhanak ko dekhne jaanasmiley36

Arshi didi ko bali ka bakra bana kar yeh dono ping pong khelehge abb dekhnasmiley37
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan Haan.....

Movie ka Naam hi dekho...pyar Ekk tarfa...

Dono hi Apne Ekk tarfa pyar ki kahani saath me discuss karenge...in dono ke script ka villain toh Ekk hi hai... Aniruddh Bose....

Both are bonding over their trauma bcz of the same person...

The Mumbai track is sooo sooo boring... More I am seeing her with Aditya, my connection with the girl I am seeing on screen keeps on decreasing...she is just sharing her every feelings regarding Aniruddh with a man she has just met.. giving him sooo sooo much access to her life. Specially when she knows that he is not good with Aniruddh...and Aniruddh also dislikes him so much...

This sudden 2 mins instant noodles wala rishta Jahan he fell in love with her and he became her Sabse Accha dost ...At least AniShi had a base , a foundation of so many years of togetherness.. whatever the nature of their relationship was but there was a relationship...but what is this...Why is this AK and Jhanak is thrown on our face....smiley36

Most of the recent rishte in the plot have been 2 min instant noodles waale only....Lappu ka "love story" moved at jet speed and shaadi bhi ho gayi....even Minton overnight fell in love I don't know when....most of the scenes I saw were them arguing about the stories he makes up....pata nahin beech mein Minu ko kab pyar ho gaya....lol so AdiNak ka bhi same hai....Jhanak already promoted him from dost to BFF in a few days and started sharing every detail of her life with him because he happened to be hanging around for her pregnancy discovery and then tumor twist....lol

Sirf in dono ki nahin, is kahaani mein sabki script ka villain Anirudh Bose hi hai....sabko usi ka khoon choosna haismiley36

Makers ka zabardast confidence hai ki audience will enjoy daily scenes of AdiNak ka yeh movie shooting smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Why they are making Ani like this. Janak this time did not do good. After so much struggle, he accepted his love and this girl broke him. I donโ€™t u understand why he wants to be with Arshi? Canโ€™t he stay single until his sort his feelings and give himself a break? I feel like I am torturing myself by watching this show.

Yes.. .I wanted him to break up with her for his sake ..but noooo...he surrendered himself to her. And promised her thar he will do what ever she says..agreed to write everything on paper and sign on it

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Most of the recent rishte in the plot have been 2 min instant noodles waale only....Lappu ka "love story" moved at jet speed and shaadi bhi ho gayi....even Minton overnight fell in love I don't know when....most of the scenes I saw were them arguing about the stories he makes up....pata nahin beech mein Minu ko kab pyar ho gaya....lol so AdiNak ka bhi same hai....Jhanak already promoted him from dost to BFF in a few days and started sharing every detail of her life with him because he happened to be hanging around for her pregnancy discovery and then tumor twist....lol

Sirf in dono ki nahin, is kahaani mein sabki script ka villain Anirudh Bose hi hai....sabko usi ka khoon choosna haismiley36

Makers ka zabardast confidence hai ki audience will enjoy daily scenes of AdiNak ka yeh movie shooting smiley36

No character built up is shown for the sede characters like ApuLon and MinTon..they are placed to accommodate Runak meeting time to time and again bichraoing๐Ÿ™„

Runak meeting bhi dikhate hai to usme bhi everything is hurried..they could have easily focused more on Anirudh's Mumbai stay and Runak moments..but nahi usse bhi lipta diya Ani se ILU ILU bulwakr aur J se faltu k dialogues bulwakr...what do the makers intend to achieve by giving more screentime to side characters together and leads not sharing screen for long time!!๐Ÿคง

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold: Exactly this! LOL woh end mein phuss hui padi thi cuz Ani accepted her demands without protest....lol....she was waiting to accuse and blame him some more but Ani ne uski hawaa nikaal di by agreeing to everything.....lol

And I also laughed when she gave that grand speech about main tumhein kabhi dhoka nahin dungi jaise Jhanak ne diya.....Didi likes to tout her loyalty like it would ever matter to Ani...itna hi agnipariksha leni hai toh is baat se bhi le leti by trying to see if Ani will ever feel jealous seeing her with another guysmiley36....but she's probably too scared to test that cuz muh ki khaani pad jaayegi and ego shatter ho jaayega celebrity didi kasmiley36. Yeh track Imlie mein tha when Malini didi conjured up a fake lover to test if Adi will feel bad about her loving someone else but he was all like cool, I'm so happy you found someone who can actually give you the love you deserve smiley37

Fingers crossed that we get good breakdown scenes from Ani coming up and all footage isn't focused just on AdiNak BFFs ki eternal bonding smiley36

Bold; Omg... I so wanted a track like this here...

You know Diii.... people keep saying why is Aniruddh doubting Jhanak with AK but he never doubts Arshi...He trusts Arshi but not Jhanak...and I used to say that it's not about trust... it's just that usse fark hi nahin padta Arshi kya kar Rahi hai..kiske saath kar Rahi hai...It would not have affected him at all even if he had found out about Arshi's affair... I am sure he would have been internally relieved...that he got what he wanted without getting his hands dirtysmiley36....

Aniruddh is a passionate man... jealousy, insecurities, possessiveness, restlessness is his style of love... and the fact that he feels none of it for Arshi...is enough to show the kind of relationship he had with Arshi....

It was a social commitment where both ticked off the boxes for eachother.but as time passed there was nothing but hollowness ...no emotional involvement...Even Arshi also is more concerned about not losing from Jhanak instead of mourning over this lost " love" as there was no emotional involvement.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes.. .I wanted him to break up with her for his sake ..but noooo...he surrendered himself to her. And promised her thar he will do what ever she says..agreed to write everything on paper and sign on it

When will he realise he's ruining his life by submitting to Arshi Didi's demands ..

I mean, he cannot avoid Arshi's demands after a point of time regarding taking the next step towards progress of their jhuti shadi. .that is, having kids...how will he deal with it... Anishit is not even compatible enough to lead a life together...I am scared of his upcoming ordearls now..

AreYaar thumbnail

You know Diii.... people keep saying why is Aniruddh doubting Jhanak with AK but he never doubts Arshi...He trusts Arshi but not Jhanak...and I used to say that it's not about trust... it's just that usse fark hi nahin padta Arshi kya kar Rahi hai..kiske saath kar Rahi hai...It would not have affected him at all even if he had found out about Arshi's affair... I am sure he would have been internally relieved...that he got what he wanted without getting his hands dirtysmiley36....

Aniruddh is a passionate man... jealousy, insecurities, possessiveness, restlessness is his style of love... and the fact that he feels none of it for Arshi...is enough to show the kind of relationship he had with Arshi....

It was a social commitment where both ticked off the boxes for eachother....no emotional involvement...Even Arshi also is more concerned about not losing from Jhanak instead of mourning over this lost " love" as there was no emotional involvement.....

Exactly this. Use ghanta farak padta hai Arshi kisi aur ke saath jaaye ya na jaayeโ€ฆhis expression says it all each time Arshi gives him this dhamki - he hardly looks fazed by her giving this example that I could also give you dhoka. But Jhanak ke case mein even the thought of her being with some other guy drives him mad.

Didi ko sab dikhta hai saamne se about the degree of emotion Ani shows for Jhanak that heโ€™s never shown for her but she tries to play the victim card with this example to prove herself superior to him. Both sisters have the same superiority complex in front of Ani smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All I was expecting was an apology from Jhanak's side this time...Just an apology to him that she was very very brutal and she should not have said that....but looks like it's not even going there...

The way that shooting with AK played out..and she is already white-washing herself saying...," What a jhootha, Makkar, farebi Ani is"...I am almost certain ki this time also she will convince herself that she did the right thing...

What she said," shaadi kisi aur se...aur pyaar kisi aur se..." How conveniently she forgot that it is she who forced him to do shaadi with her when he was "in love" with Arshi.....She is behaving as if Aniruddh has cheated on her with Arshi...when the truth is Arshi was always in the picture, Aniruddh and Arshi had a stable relationship , she complicated it ...It is she who entered forcefully...by suggesting a naqli shadi....for that also she keeps blaming Aniruddh very very conveniently....It is she who was doing " Arshi didi" Jaap yet imagining her "hone wale Jijaji" in place of hero while shooting with AK....It is she who went out on a date night on her birthday...yes Aniruddh invited her but she always had the option to say " No"... It's not that she has obeyed him always...it is she who gave in on that night in Kashmir in her full senses...Ani was not in his senses... And he definitely didn't want it..as Aniruddh was even hesitant to keep his hand on her head only....How convenitly she treated it as ONS and walked away not even once mentioning about it....came back only when baby came in picture....and there also she said lines like.., " Maine apki ankhon me Apne liye pyaar dekha..uss pyar ke liye main apni Jaan de Sakti thi.." and even after whatever transpired between them she still left for Mumbai..after giving him a longing look saying.., " mere Zindagi me pyar ki kami hai na...mujhe pyar chahiye" and the moment she came out of operation theatre and baccha was no longer in picture...her first response was you are jhootha, farebi and I am happy that I am not carrying your baby...

And she has the audacity to say that "Arshi didi ki koi galti nahin hai" who was nothing but evil to her only...toh fir galti kiski hai...saari ki saari galti Aniruddh ki hi toh hai....

She has always thought that she is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh simply because he was attached.. that's why she immediately justified her words as Mahanta and sacrifice in her monologue.and she is continuously reinforcing it with her half truth and half lies...and also has people like Aditya around her...who is 24*7 around her as her yes-man... hailing her saying how great she is..." Iss duniya me agar tumhare Jaisi kuch aur Insaan aa jaye toh duniya behtaar ban jayegi"..smiley36Poor AK, iss ladki ki maya kya hi Jane woh....The moment he will know the complete truth , he will realise that if this girl can forget what Aniruddh has done for her to the point of not even mentioning them once...then whatever he is doing is nothing only....The moment he will know how much this girl drove Aniruddh crazy with her mixed signals and no taal-mel in her words and actions...he will only end up pitying Anismiley36

That much ungrateful she is coming across......

And the moment Aniruddh reached a point where he was ready to accept their physical intimacy even without remembering...she made him feel that the physical intimacy with him mattered to her only when Baccha was in picture....and now when the baby is gone the physical intimacy with him doesn't matter to her ...even if she remembers it clearly....I don't know what can be more insulting to a man when the woman he is in love with makes him feel like this....even with complete awareness that he loves her...but naaa...mard Ko Dard kaha hota hai...smiley36

All I wanted was for her to realise this...and apologize...A sincere remorse, redemption and apology would have been fine with me...

But...the way this shooting started..looks like all I am going to get is accusations, and whitewashing....from her side only...The way she shouted and jumped on her...as if Aniruddh is some vile monster..I wouldn't not be surprised if this track end up with Aniruddh apologizing instead.....

Asmita, agree with each and every word in your post! You have voiced my expectations from Jhanak so eloquently.

I think the way this world operates this is exactly the question we forget to contemplate about

โ€œMard ko dard kahan hota hai?โ€

Hota hai kyun ki mard ek insaan hai koi robot nahi hai

Mard ke paas dil bhi hai

Jo bahut dard sehta hai

Reading your post, I recalled this old song โ€ฆ ghazal actuallyโ€ฆthat has beautiful lyrics and since Anirudh sings sometimes to express his feelings I think he could be singing it to express his love, pain and longing for his beloved Jhanakโ€ฆ though she has been giving him mostly pain in their journey he still loves her only.

Song Name - Hoton Se Chhulo Tum

Movie Name - Prem Geet

Year โ€“ 1981

Honthon Se Chulo Tum Mera Geet Amar Kar Do

Touch my song with your lips and make it immortal

Ban Jaao Mit Mere Meri Prit Amar Kar Do

Become my lover and make my love immortal

โ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Jab Pyaar Kare Koi To Dekhe Keval Mann

When someone loves he or she should only see the soul and heart

Nai Rit Chalaakar Tum Ye Rit Amar Kara Do

By starting this new custom tradition you make it immortal

Nai Rit Chalaakar Tum Ye Rit Amar Kara Do

By starting this new custom tradition you make it immortal

Aakaash Kaa Suunaapan Mere Tanahaa Mann Mai

Loneliness, emptiness of the sky is in my lonely heart

Aakaash Kaa Suunaapan Mere Tanahaa Mann Mai

Loneliness, emptiness of the sky is in my lonely heart

Paayal Chhanakaati Tum

By making the sounds of anklet

[ running very fast ]

Aajaao Jivan Main

Come into my life

Saansen Dekar Apani Sangit Amar Kar Do

By giving your breaths make the music immortal

Sangit Amar Kar Do

Make the music immortal

Mera Geet Amar Kar Do

Make my song immortal

Jag ne Chhinaa Mujhase

World snatched took from me

Mujhe Jo Bhi Lagaa Pyaaraa

Whatever I loved it

Jag ne Chhinaa Mujhase

World snatched took from me

Mujhe Jo Bhi Lagaa Pyaaraa

Everything whatever i loved like it

Sab Jite Mujhase

Everyone won from me

Main Har Dam Hi Haaraa

Every time, Each time I got defeated

Tum Haar Ke Dil Apanaa

By losing your heart

Meri Jit Amar Kar Do

Make my victory immortal

Tum Haar Ke Dil Apanaa

By losing your heart

Meri Jit Amar Kar Do

Make my victory immortal

https://youtu.be/1GdJS6J-fx8?feature=shared

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

It was a social commitment where both ticked off the boxes for eachother.but as time passed there was nothing but hollowness ...no emotional involvement...Even Arshi also is more concerned about not losing from Jhanak instead of mourning over this lost " love" as there was no emotional involvement.....

Exactly...it's a scary situation for Anirudh...he needs to free himself from Arshi..otherwise the way his family, Srishti and Arshi are forcing him and he is giving in to their demands, he will be the one at the losing end...I hope he doesn't give up on his life and fight for it..Anishit together isa disaster!