Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

I hated when she told AK that ani asked fir holiday and she lost it as she is not cheap. As if Ani asked for sleeping with her. This is the guy she loves and did everything to keep her safe.

And she is smiles when AK talks about respect and holiday. How much does she know him?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

I hated when she told AK that ani asked fir holiday and she lost it as she is not cheap. As if Ani asked for sleeping with her. This is the guy she loves and did everything to keep her safe.

And she is smiles when AK talks about respect and holiday. How much does she know him?

This just shows how eager Jhanak is to always compare Ani and AKsmiley36....there was no equivalence between Ani asking her for the trip and AK asking her but she was treating it like ufff itne ladke kataar mein aa rahe hain mere saath trip pe jaane ko, main kya karunsmiley36

Makers never seem to care how they show Jhanak being so casual about these things....lol she treats all men the same like all of them falling over themselves to woo her is just roz ka routine for hersmiley36

And yes, she is very quick to always presume Ani is asking to sleep with her or wants to make her a mistress....she character assassinates herself even before Ani can say something but then cries foul over Ani making presumptions....lol

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Looks like only monologues he's going to get are about missing Jhanak and thinking she is happy with AK in Mumbai smiley36

Today there was a hilarious line from Tanuja asking him ki is this the life you imagined for yourself ki shuttlecock ki tarhaan yahaan se wahaan ghoomo? Toh he gets a monologue thinking no I didn't imagine this life for myself but ab kehne ko bacha hi kya hai when Jhanak is happy with AK in Mumbai so I might as well leave for the onsite project and go far away from heresmiley36

Inhone Shuttlekock dialogue humse chori kiya. Very long back before their 100 episodes we have given this honor to Ani. Inhe abhi samaj mein aaya. Kafi late lateef hain. 3000 episodes pakke hainsmiley37
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi won today and got an Ani who bowed his head, accepted everything is his fault and agreed to all her demands....yet still Arshi didn't look satisfied with her win by the end smiley36....maybe somewhere she prefers being challenged by Ani so that she can accuse him more rather than this Ani who has fully laid his weapons down and surrendered in front of her.

My two cents - Ani uses the "meri biwi" thing to continue distracting Srishti and everyone else from the fact ki shaadi puri nahin hui hai....as long as Arshi feels confident about shouting ki shaadi ho gayi, main wife hoon, no one will question the technicalities....lol even after giving up on everything, Ani is resisting completing that shaadi.

As for why he thinks AK and Jhanak are together...cuz Jhanak still didn't close the door on that possibility when Ani directly asked her....she just shouted at him angrily ki koi bhi meri choice ho, you won't be.....and the way AK was going above and beyond for her at the hospital, the way Jhanak said her happiness lies in Mumbai - that was all that was left for Ani to conclude...but he is not angry/jealous over it anymore...more like he's accepted it as Jhanak's choice and her happiness.

He was sounding philosophical at many points today where he talked about being willing to accept whatever punishment God has decided for him and if God decides he doesn't deserve to live, he will accept that and won't fear death....he was saying morbid things and his family got a bit worried....lol....also the way he mentioned that Mumbai se ab kabhi call nahin aayega gave Arshi some pause ki shayad isko rejection hi mila phir se....lol

They still haven't managed to get the written statement from him after all this yapping today....lol maybe he will give that tomorrow...but he is clearly beyond caring at this point ki kaun usse kya sign karva raha hai....only thing he is still resisting is completing the shaadi with Arshi....lol

Bold; Absolutely... that's what I have always felt..All this " muh boli Biwi" is only to keep all of them calm...As he knows the moment he will acknowledge that the wedding is not complete, these people will be hell bent on complete the wedding...and he still doesn't want that with Arshi..,is trying his best to avoid the rituals with her...

And I also understand why Aniruddh thinks that AK and Jhanak is in a relationship...Bcz he clearly asked her...and she didn't deny...The way she said... Her new life is waiting for her in Mumbai. Her love and desire can be anyone but not him..He also saw the access Aditya had to Jhanak's life..how he knew so much about their relationship..how confidently he was questioning and accusing Ani regarding their personal matter...I am not surprised that he concluded this...and you are right..he is not jealous or angry anymore..he has accepted this as his fate...

Yes....he is now like a living corpse...light has left him..again going with the flow... allowing life to take him along with the flow...and it's not the first time he was talking about death...he had done it before as well...

Even on that infamous Kashmir nightsmiley36..

But I feel we are going to see some very very intense emotional breakdown from Krushal...bcz this time he is too broken to even fake it...and makers are also finally interested in showing Aniruddh's vulnerabilities....

About Arshi...let her enjoy this hollow victory....She also always loves to be the victim....her words...," Jo tumne mere saath Kiya agar main woh tumhare saath karta toh tum kya yeh shaadi continue karte.." I laughed so hard...she actually enjoys being the victim , blaming him by throwing allegations and guilt-tripping..so Ani accepting her words actually spoiled her agendasmiley37...

I am excited to see Krushal nailing the upcoming breakdown

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

That apology and remorse is coming in future when Ani falls sick same as Ani apology in hospital. That time it will be Ani like "I am married to Arshi, what are you saying and blah blah blah....smiley37

That is not Ani ka style.....if he refuses Jhanak ka apology/confession, it will be due to some MU again related to AKsmiley36.....waise toh I find it hard to believe that so called "morally superior" Jhanak Rani kabhi bhi Arshi Didi ke pati ko consciously confess karegismiley36....emotional hoke kuch bol diya toh sabse pehle waapis Jhanak khud hi legi....Ani may be trapped in this written agreement of Arshi by then toh shayad uski wajah se refuse kar de Jhanak ko.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

About Arshi...let her enjoy this hollow victory....She also always loves to be the victim....her words...," Jo tumne mere saath Kiya agar main woh tumhare saath karta toh tum kya yeh shaadi continue karte.." I laughed so hard...she actually enjoys being the victim , blaming him by throwing allegations and guilt-tripping..so Ani accepting her words actually spoiled her agendasmiley37...

I am excited to see Krushal nailing the upcoming breakdown

@bold: Exactly this! LOL woh end mein phuss hui padi thi cuz Ani accepted her demands without protest....lol....she was waiting to accuse and blame him some more but Ani ne uski hawaa nikaal di by agreeing to everything.....lol

And I also laughed when she gave that grand speech about main tumhein kabhi dhoka nahin dungi jaise Jhanak ne diya.....Didi likes to tout her loyalty like it would ever matter to Ani...itna hi agnipariksha leni hai toh is baat se bhi le leti by trying to see if Ani will ever feel jealous seeing her with another guysmiley36....but she's probably too scared to test that cuz muh ki khaani pad jaayegi and ego shatter ho jaayega celebrity didi kasmiley36. Yeh track Imlie mein tha when Malini didi conjured up a fake lover to test if Adi will feel bad about her loving someone else but he was all like cool, I'm so happy you found someone who can actually give you the love you deserve smiley37

Fingers crossed that we get good breakdown scenes from Ani coming up and all footage isn't focused just on AdiNak BFFs ki eternal bonding smiley36

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Der aaye durust layered. Hopw they copy out Runak ideas too.

Sunsh thumbnail

That is not Ani ka style.....if he refuses Jhanak ka apology/confession, it will be due to some MU again related to AKsmiley36.....waise toh I find it hard to believe that so called "morally superior" Jhanak Rani kabhi bhi Arshi Didi ke pati ko consciously confess karegismiley36....emotional hoke kuch bol diya toh sabse pehle waapis Jhanak khud hi legi....Ani may be trapped in this written agreement of Arshi by then toh shayad uski wajah se refuse kar de Jhanak ko.

Arre , I was just kidding and taking class of Ani's reaction in future. . Jhanak will always be like "Mein apki health ki khabar sun kar pagalo ki tarah bhagti hui aayi magar aap arshi didi ke pati hain".smiley37Big drama company
Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Der aaye durust layered. Hopw they copy out Runak ideas too.

Sab kuch copy karenge. Itne ideas layege kahan se. smiley37
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Arre , I was just kidding and taking class of Ani's reaction in future. . Jhanak will always be like "Mein apki health ki khabar sun kar pagalo ki tarah bhagti hui aayi magar aap arshi didi ke pati hain".smiley37Big drama company

Haha drama company ekdum sahi hai Jhanak ke liye....ek number ki nautanki aatmasmiley36.....bilkul yehi dialogue maaregi ki I came to see you cuz meri DUTY hai Arshi didi ke pati ki health ki khabar lenasmiley37

Duty se yaad aaya, aaj Ani ne bhi Jhanak ka Duty wala excuse use kar liya ki meri Duty tha beemaar Jhanak ko dekhne jaanasmiley36