Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I think, he will tell Arshi about him and Jhanak and things happened in Mumbai in a twisted way same like Jhanak did to Adi. Yeh dono apne saathi ke saath abb emotional twist twist khelenge. Sach kevel in dono ko hi pata hai.smiley1 That's why it's Arshi saying-isse jo chahiye thaa is baar nahi mila to Ani's boss.

I think now Ani will get more screen space for some episodes which is worth a watch. Jhanak toh shooting karte karte star ban hi jayegi.

@bold: Yeah that is possible too...kuch gol mol tareeke mein bata sakta hai...waise bhi Arshi already presumes ki Ani is the one who is crazy after Jhanak and woh har baar ise reject karti hai...lol she's guessed half the situation even without Ani telling hersmiley36

Yep, Ani ke emotions ko kuch epis ke liye screen space denge I guess so looking forward to his emotional scenes. Krushal enacted today's lifeless, dejected Ani quite well too.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Doesn't look like he will be be doing any performance with Arshi as of now....aaj bhi the way he agreed to all her conditions was done in a very sad way...only the "meri biwi" line was a performance touch...but baaki Ani ki body language mein himmat nahin dikh rahi to put on the facade convincingly....he is pacifying Arshi just by bowing his head and agreeing to all her conditions.

Arshi is noticing his dejection too and will probably keep taunting him about it with references to Jhanak.

Good that I decided to stop watching the show again๐Ÿ˜…

Will take updates from you all after the promo actually happens..if any real change happens, only then will resume watching๐Ÿ˜‚

Coming to Anirudh, unlike aag incident, I hope makers atleast give him enough monologues to justify his actions now onwards...kuchh to story me progress chahiye.. otherwise Runak realising love for each other will not have any impact..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise I donโ€™t think makers will show Jhanak remembering what all Ani has done for her life and career because then they will have to show her valuing it and they are not interested in that currently๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Their focus now is to only build her life in Mumbai, that is why she is only valuing and remembering what AK does for her. Ani ki help yaad kar li toh audience ko yaad aa jayega how ungrateful and matlabi Jhanak is coming across as smiley36

All I was expecting was an apology from Jhanak's side this time...Just an apology to him that she was very very brutal and she should not have said that....but looks like it's not even going there...

The way that shooting with AK played out..and she is already white-washing herself saying...," What a jhootha, Makkar, farebi Ani is"...I am almost certain ki this time also she will convince herself that she did the right thing...

What she said," shaadi kisi aur se...aur pyaar kisi aur se..." How conveniently she forgot that it is she who forced him to do shaadi with her when he was "in love" with Arshi.....She is behaving as if Aniruddh has cheated on her with Arshi...when the truth is Arshi was always in the picture, Aniruddh and Arshi had a stable relationship , she complicated it ...It is she who entered forcefully...by suggesting a naqli shadi....for that also she keeps blaming Aniruddh very very conveniently....It is she who was doing " Arshi didi" Jaap yet imagining her "hone wale Jijaji" in place of hero while shooting with AK....It is she who went out on a date night on her birthday...yes Aniruddh invited her but she always had the option to say " No"... It's not that she has obeyed him always...it is she who gave in on that night in Kashmir in her full senses...Ani was not in his senses... And he definitely didn't want it..as Aniruddh was even hesitant to keep his hand on her head only....How convenitly she treated it as ONS and walked away not even once mentioning about it....came back only when baby came in picture....and there also she said lines like.., " Maine apki ankhon me Apne liye pyaar dekha..uss pyar ke liye main apni Jaan de Sakti thi.." and even after whatever transpired between them she still left for Mumbai..after giving him a longing look saying.., " mere Zindagi me pyar ki kami hai na...mujhe pyar chahiye" and the moment she came out of operation theatre and baccha was no longer in picture...her first response was you are jhootha, farebi and I am happy that I am not carrying your baby...

And she has the audacity to say that "Arshi didi ki koi galti nahin hai" who was nothing but evil to her only...toh fir galti kiski hai...saari ki saari galti Aniruddh ki hi toh hai....

She has always thought that she is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh simply because he was attached.. that's why she immediately justified her words as Mahanta and sacrifice in her monologue.and she is continuously reinforcing it with her half truth and half lies...and also has people like Aditya around her...who is 24*7 around her as her yes-man... hailing her saying how great she is..." Iss duniya me agar tumhare Jaisi kuch aur Insaan aa jaye toh duniya behtaar ban jayegi"..smiley36Poor AK, iss ladki ki maya kya hi Jane woh....The moment he will know the complete truth , he will realise that if this girl can forget what Aniruddh has done for her to the point of not even mentioning them once...then whatever he is doing is nothing only....The moment he will know how much this girl drove Aniruddh crazy with her mixed signals and no taal-mel in her words and actions...he will only end up pitying Anismiley36

That much ungrateful she is coming across......

And the moment Aniruddh reached a point where he was ready to accept their physical intimacy even without remembering...she made him feel that the physical intimacy with him mattered to her only when Baccha was in picture....and now when the baby is gone the physical intimacy with him doesn't matter to her ...even if she remembers it clearly....I don't know what can be more insulting to a man when the woman he is in love with makes him feel like this....even with complete awareness that he loves her...but naaa...mard Ko Dard kaha hota hai...smiley36

All I wanted was for her to realise this...and apologize...A sincere remorse, redemption and apology would have been fine with me...

But...the way this shooting started..looks like all I am going to get is accusations, and whitewashing....from her side only...The way she shouted and jumped on her...as if Aniruddh is some vile monster..I wouldn't not be surprised if this track end up with Aniruddh apologizing instead.....

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Will take updates from you all after the promo actually happens..if any real change happens, only then will resume watching๐Ÿ˜‚

Coming to Anirudh, unlike aag incident, I hope makers atleast give him enough monologues to justify his actions now onwards...kuchh to story me progress chahiye.. otherwise Runak realising love for each other will not have any impact..

3000 episodes ka agar target hai as per Leena toh love realization impact will not come in a jhatka. It will be at snail pace. How much strength we have to tolerate this speed is a big question but it totally depends on us.smiley37
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But...the way this shooting started..looks like all I am going to get is accusations, and whitewashing....from her side only...The way she shouted and jumped on her...as if Aniruddh is some vile monster..I wouldn't not be surprised if this track end up with Aniruddh apologizing instead.....

Oh absolutely Ani se hi groveling and apology karvayenge in front of Jhanak Devi while she weighs her options about whether to tolerate him for a bit before brutally rejecting him again as usualsmiley36

Aaj Apu di also got a chance to do some Jhanak bhakti when Srishti was shouting at her for taking Jhanak's name toh Apu di got hyper ki Jhanak sabse achhi bacchi haismiley36

No AdiNak scenes today so bechaare BFFs ko bitching ka chance nahin mila but I'm sure they'll make up for it in tomorrow's epi by again discussing in detail how much of a cheater Ani issmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Looks like only monologues he's going to get are about missing Jhanak and thinking she is happy with AK in Mumbai smiley36

Today there was a hilarious line from Tanuja asking him ki is this the life you imagined for yourself ki shuttlecock ki tarhaan yahaan se wahaan ghoomo? Toh he gets a monologue thinking no I didn't imagine this life for myself but ab kehne ko bacha hi kya hai when Jhanak is happy with AK in Mumbai so I might as well leave for the onsite project and go far away from heresmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

3000 episodes ka agar target hai as per Leena toh love realization impact will not come in a jhatka. It will be at snail pace. How much strength we have to tolerate this speed is a big question but it totally depends on us.smiley37

300 episode we are stick who knows that we can be 3000 episode . every day we would discuss today ani is right and yesterday Jhanak is right .bas hamara bhi yahi chalta rahega ๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Dukhi Ani smiley19 but by end of video smiley36 we see Krushal smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/x_wyVFDFtu0?si=7Sxo8yV5xjEFzyTv

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

felt bad for anirudh today. but the way he put shristi & his mother to their places was fun to watch. smiley36krushal aced his scenes with his acting as always.

Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

All I was expecting was an apology from Jhanak's side this time...Just an apology to him that she was very very brutal and she should not have said that....but looks like it's not even going there...

The way that shooting with AK played out..and she is already white-washing herself saying...," What a jhootha, Makkar, farebi Ani is"...I am almost certain ki this time also she will convince herself that she did the right thing...

What she said," shaadi kisi aur se...aur pyaar kisi aur se..." How conveniently she forgot that it is she who forced him to do shaadi with her when he was "in love" with Arshi.....She is behaving as if Aniruddh has cheated on her with Arshi...when the truth is Arshi was always in the picture, Aniruddh and Arshi had a stable relationship , she complicated it ...It is she who entered forcefully...by suggesting a naqli shadi....for that also she keeps blaming Aniruddh very very conveniently....It is she who was doing " Arshi didi" Jaap yet imagining her "hone wale Jijaji" in place of hero while shooting with AK....It is she who went out on a date night on her birthday...yes Aniruddh invited her but she always had the option to say " No"... It's not that she has obeyed him always...it is she who gave in on that night in Kashmir in her full senses...Ani was not in his senses... And he definitely didn't want it..as Aniruddh was even hesitant to keep his hand on her head only....How convenitly she treated it as ONS and walked away not even once mentioning about it....came back only when baby came in picture....and there also she said lines like.., " Maine apki ankhon me Apne liye pyaar dekha..uss pyar ke liye main apni Jaan de Sakti thi.." and even after whatever transpired between them she still left for Mumbai..after giving him a longing look saying.., " mere Zindagi me pyar ki kami hai na...mujhe pyar chahiye" and the moment she came out of operation theatre and baccha was no longer in picture...her first response was you are jhootha, farebi and I am happy that I am not carrying your baby...

And she has the audacity to say that "Arshi didi ki koi galti nahin hai" who was nothing but evil to her only...toh fir galti kiski hai...saari ki saari galti Aniruddh ki hi toh hai....

She has always thought that she is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh simply because he was attached.. that's why she immediately justified her words as Mahanta and sacrifice in her monologue.and she is continuously reinforcing it with her half truth and half lies...and also has people like Aditya around her...who is 24*7 around her as her yes-man... hailing her saying how great she is..." Iss duniya me agar tumhare Jaisi kuch aur Insaan aa jaye toh duniya behtaar ban jayegi"..smiley36Poor AK, iss ladki ki maya kya hi Jane woh....The moment he will know the complete truth , he will realise that if this girl can forget what Aniruddh has done for her to the point of not even mentioning them once...then whatever he is doing is nothing only....The moment he will know how much this girl drove Aniruddh crazy with her mixed signals and no taal-mel in her words and actions...he will only end up pitying Anismiley36

That much ungrateful she is coming across......

And the moment Aniruddh reached a point where he was ready to accept their physical intimacy even without remembering...she made him feel that the physical intimacy with him mattered to her only when Baccha was in picture....and now when the baby is gone the physical intimacy with him doesn't matter to her ...even if she remembers it clearly....I don't know what can be more insulting to a man when the woman he is in love with makes him feel like this....even with complete awareness that he loves her...but naaa...mard Ko Dard kaha hota hai...smiley36

All I wanted was for her to realise this...and apologize...A sincere remorse, redemption and apology would have been fine with me...

That apology and remorse is coming in future when Ani falls sick same as Ani apology in hospital. That time it will be Ani like "I am married to Arshi, what are you saying and blah blah blah....smiley37

I do not want to comment more on Jhanak's harkaten as said a lot before but for Ani also I am absolutely disappointed for doubting Jhanak's character and saying bad remarks on her character and that also repeatedly. Ani or Anyone has no right to point on girl's character like this. These kind of degrading remarks shows the mental level and status of the person and can nullify all the good deeds done. Leena here is showing the male mentality of 80's and 90's in 2024. Today no girl will or should take such remark. Ani is impulsive but this has not given him the right to behave and talk in a way he want and then say sorry to cover up.

Edited by Sunsh - 4 days ago