Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In the whole sequence ANI was good but then Arshi calling biwi has totally spoiled everything. Makers purposely do this to create buzz. If he has accepted jhanak as wife by his heart and so loud calling Arshi as wife seriously who will trust his words now. But this calling biwi creates rage amongst audience so they write more abt this . Jhanak clearly told saccha dost but still his mind is stuck at AK . Now he want a to tell Arshi abt jhanak . What he will achieve after this. Yesterday he told no connection today he says he loves jhanak. May be he wants to come clean to Arshi and start afresh with her. Now he is not thinking of going back to jhanak.

He never said "Arshi tum meri biwi ho"or "Arshi meri biwi hai" like he said, "Jhanak meri dharampatni hai" in mandir. It was for Shristi to cut short her and for family. He is in no mood to carry the nonsense talk ahead. I think its time for Ani to fall sick. Ani and Jhanak have talked a lot about death - Jhanak is back from her death bed, Its Ani 's turn now.

Ani-Jhanak tab tak unite nahi hoge jab tak jhanak star nahi ban jati as according to Ani- usse door khade ho kar tali bhi toh bajani hai

AreYaar thumbnail

Arshi won today and got an Ani who bowed his head, accepted everything is his fault and agreed to all her demands....yet still Arshi didn't look satisfied with her win by the end smiley36....maybe somewhere she prefers being challenged by Ani so that she can accuse him more rather than this Ani who has fully laid his weapons down and surrendered in front of her.

My two cents - Ani uses the "meri biwi" thing to continue distracting Srishti and everyone else from the fact ki shaadi puri nahin hui hai....as long as Arshi feels confident about shouting ki shaadi ho gayi, main wife hoon, no one will question the technicalities....lol even after giving up on everything, Ani is resisting completing that shaadi.

As for why he thinks AK and Jhanak are together...cuz Jhanak still didn't close the door on that possibility when Ani directly asked her....she just shouted at him angrily ki koi bhi meri choice ho, you won't be.....and the way AK was going above and beyond for her at the hospital, the way Jhanak said her happiness lies in Mumbai - that was all that was left for Ani to conclude...but he is not angry/jealous over it anymore...more like he's accepted it as Jhanak's choice and her happiness.

He was sounding philosophical at many points today where he talked about being willing to accept whatever punishment God has decided for him and if God decides he doesn't deserve to live, he will accept that and won't fear death....he was saying morbid things and his family got a bit worried....lol....also the way he mentioned that Mumbai se ab kabhi call nahin aayega gave Arshi some pause ki shayad isko rejection hi mila phir se....lol

They still haven't managed to get the written statement from him after all this yapping today....lol maybe he will give that tomorrow...but he is clearly beyond caring at this point ki kaun usse kya sign karva raha hai....only thing he is still resisting is completing the shaadi with Arshi....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

He never said "Arshi tum meri biwi ho"or "Arshi meri biwi hai" like he said, "Jhanak meri dharampatni hai" in mandir. It was for Shristi to cut short her and for family. He is in no mood to carry the nonsense talk ahead. I think its time for Ani to fall sick. Ani and Jhanak have talked a lot about death - Jhanak is back from her death bed, Its Ani 's turn now.

Ani-Jhanak tab tak unite nahi hoge jab tak jhanak star nahi ban jati as according to Ani- usse door khade ho kar tali bhi toh bajani hai

@bold: This exactly...it's obvious he uses the "Arshi meri wife" statement as a distraction technique to mollify his family/Arshi....they all look satisfied whenever he says that much....lol

And yes, it does look like they are foreshadowing some kind of serious accident for Ani soon where he also might almost die. Jhanak may come to save him but she will immediately leave again as usualsmiley36

But before that I'm curious if he will actually try to tell Arshi the truth as per the precap.....Jhanak ko star banne mein toh abhi time lagega...movie shoot has just started.

AreYaar thumbnail

New BTS of Devdas Ani crying in his room

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1839856480062673305

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey you've summed up all of Jhanak's double standards really well heresmiley32....especially the bits in bold. If we really start digging into the extent of Jhanak's two-faced lies in the story, pura din nikal jaayegasmiley36....luckily for her that Ani has told the more obvious lies so she feels her own lies won't be noticed and she can continue to proclaim herself sacchai ki devismiley36

After spending most of his story claiming that Ani doesn't even love her, she has now reached the point of claiming he loves her but is cheating her by staying with Arshi smiley36. We are supposed to forget that she has spent 99% of this story constantly telling him not to care for her and to only care for Arshi....now suddenly she is portraying as if he is cheating her with Arshi. Her dialogues in the scene with AK were all about indirectly mocking Ani only that mujhe pyar ke jaal mein PHASAYA....lol this is another narrative she's started recently since the pregnancy track where she's started presuming that Ani "trapped" her in pyar ka jaal and cheated her by sleeping with her and then not owning up to it....lol it is unclear whether she still believes he forgot even after he has come and directly apologized to her in Mumbai....she is busy in her own world of presumptions and happy there as far as we can tell. And she has totally forgotten that she herself hid the ONS for 3 months from everyone but somehow Ani has become the cheater as per how she has projected it in the pregnancy track....the girl who walked away so casually after sleeping with him, the girl who was still pushing him to marry Arshi and happily do all rituals with her....that girl is now without blinking proclaiming to everyone that Ani has cheated hersmiley36.

This is why AK has this image of Ani now too...because JHANAK put it there and she is not interested in rectifying it all smiley36. In her imaginary world, her having feelings for Ani was all PURE and INNOCENT....while Ani having feelings for her is cheating smiley36....as you said, as per Jhanak Rani's special rule book, woh bhi sacchi, Arshi didi bhi sacchi aur paapi sirf Ani....she has successfully portrayed as if Ani pursued her while she was just some coy innocent bystander who was never reciprocatingsmiley36....is bechaari BHOLI ladki ko PHASAYA pyar ke JAAL mein aur phir CHEAT kiya aur chhod diya....that is Jhanak's versionsmiley36

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yes, its her pushing away to Arshi that we saw till now and now its all the man's fault and acknowledging Aditya as the only support she has.!!!!!

He used her and threw her away is her new addition to the Mahanata book which she is writing at the moment. She always wanted him tk trust her and he had done it.

In the aag series when he was caught in the situation of Arshi in hospital and allegations against Jhanak she didn't give him the benefit of may be he is tensed due to the situation and is speaking so....Instead she concluded he doesnt trust me and packed her bags for mumbai. .... She never thinks anything from his side.

In baccha track , even in monologues she said aap ne mujhe use kiya ... Wah, she doesnt even trust him from within but wants him to believe everything she does and says .....

The worst part of Jhanak is the walking away after the physical intimacy when she remembered it.. And then gave some emotional speach to him about feeling loved, was not able to stop him, etc etc... Had Anirudh said these dialogues to her she would have tagged him as a criminal!!!!! And its so too... She conveniently forgets things for her favour... She knew he will forget, but when she came back for haq ki ladai she plainly rejected his claim of he doesnt remember ..oh she thinks he is a liar and she is the only one who speaks truth.

Just forgetting her hypocrisy, as she is the one whom Anirudh loves and makes her beautiful with all the qualities she claims through his eyes , words and actions for her and about her....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Waise I donโ€™t think makers will show Jhanak remembering what all Ani has done for her life and career because then they will have to show her valuing it and they are not interested in that currently๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Their focus now is to only build her life in Mumbai, that is why she is only valuing and remembering what AK does for her. Ani ki help yaad kar li toh audience ko yaad aa jayega how ungrateful and matlabi Jhanak is coming across as smiley36

Yes true and ulta I am getting the feel that after the movie with dialogues similar to her life, she will be more convinced thay she is right always and stamp Anirudh as cheater permanently. She will not even repent nor ask for sorry. And might make Anirudh apologise again by making some emotional speech...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's satisfying to watch him shifting between reel and real so smoothly ๐Ÿ˜

I think we should be happy if he grieves for losing his love rather than deciding to return to Arshi and do nakli husband wife stuffs๐Ÿคง

I seriously hope makers don't ruin Anirudh's character development at this point by showing him doing the same thing that he has done earlier, i.e., going back to Arshi..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes true and ulta I am getting the feel that after the movie with dialogues similar to her life, she will be more convinced thay she is right always and stamp Anirudh as cheater permanently. She will not even repent nor ask for sorry. And might make Anirudh apologise again by making some emotional speech...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Very high chances of this only smiley36.....ghoom phir ke kisi na kisi tarhaan usko Ani ko cheater prove karna hai.

Now if Ani falls sick or has some accident, bhaagti hui aayegi Sirji Sirji karne and uske theek hote hi - aap JHOOTE, FAREBI, CHEATER hain shuru ho jaayega iska phir sesmiley36

Ani ka khoon choosne ke liye lambi kataar haismiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: This exactly...it's obvious he uses the "Arshi meri wife" statement as a distraction technique to mollify his family/Arshi....they all look satisfied whenever he says that much....lol

And yes, it does look like they are foreshadowing some kind of serious accident for Ani soon where he also might almost die. Jhanak may come to save him but she will immediately leave again as usualsmiley36

But before that I'm curious if he will actually try to tell Arshi the truth as per the precap.....Jhanak ko star banne mein toh abhi time lagega...movie shoot has just started.

I think, he will tell Arshi about him and Jhanak and things happened in Mumbai in a twisted way same like Jhanak did to Adi. Yeh dono apne saathi ke saath abb emotional twist twist khelenge. Sach kevel in dono ko hi pata hai.smiley1 That's why it's Arshi saying-isse jo chahiye thaa is baar nahi mila to Ani's boss.

I think now Ani will get more screen space for some episodes which is worth a watch. Jhanak toh shooting karte karte star ban hi jayegi.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

It's satisfying to watch him shifting between reel and real so smoothly ๐Ÿ˜

I think we should be happy if he grieves for losing his love rather than deciding to return to Arshi and do nakli husband wife stuffs๐Ÿคง

I seriously hope makers don't ruin Anirudh's character development at this point by showing him doing the same thing that he has done earlier, i.e., going back to Arshi..

Doesn't look like he will be be doing any performance with Arshi as of now....aaj bhi the way he agreed to all her conditions was done in a very sad way...only the "meri biwi" line was a performance touch...but baaki Ani ki body language mein himmat nahin dikh rahi to put on the facade convincingly....he is pacifying Arshi just by bowing his head and agreeing to all her conditions.

Arshi is noticing his dejection too and will probably keep taunting him about it with references to Jhanak.