Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Full hall drama while ragging of ANI. I am disappointed with ANI calling Arshi as my biwi. When he has accepted Jhanak as his dharmapatni he should have stuck with it but no makers ko usko two timer batana hai. He thinks AK and Jhanak are progressing in a relation rather than looking at his mistakes. Precap samjha nahi mere ko when. He thinks jhanak and AK love eo why he will try to tell Arshi abt his love as jhanak.

So we are back to square one with no progress. Ani still calls Arshi his biwi? This is the least progress we expected from Ani? Alas! Makers again disappointed us. Btw, when Janak told he and Adi are in love? So Ani wants to disclose everything to Arshi and start fresh with her without any baggage.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So sad that now ani is called as cheater and dhokebaaz and every bad deed arshi did to push ani to jhanak is forgotten.

Can't forget all the times she sided and schemed to send to tejas.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

So sad that now ani is called as cheater and dhokebaaz and every bad deed arshi did to push ani to jhanak is forgotten.

Can't forget all the times she sided and schemed to send to tejas.

Both the girls are harassing our poor boy. He needs retire to Himalayas

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Both the girls are harassing our poor boy. He needs retire to Himalayas

phir hamara kya hoga. Itna bhadiya acting aur savage comments kha milenge [:-)]

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So we are back to square one with no progress. Ani still calls Arshi his biwi? This is the least progress we expected from Ani? Alas! Makers again disappointed us. Btw, when Janak told he and Adi are in love? So Ani wants to disclose everything to Arshi and start fresh with her without any baggage.

He said Arshi is his biwi...their relationship is progressing..

hade thumbnail

What was the need for that? I hope it's not progressing in an intimate way!!! I still puke at the thought of sharing a room. Why do they use the biwi randomly. I hope in a fit if rage he Counts and shouts to BH wasis all the insults to his real wife and regressive tracks and how they are keeping his boy wife on their head. Shame on thammi!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

hade thumbnail

Also why did he talk so.much about death? Sad that no one except badoma and jethu cares a out how tired and unwell he looked.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Why they are making Ani like this. Janak this time did not do good. After so much struggle, he accepted his love and this girl broke him. I donโ€™t u understand why he wants to be with Arshi? Canโ€™t he stay single until his sort his feelings and give himself a break? I feel like I am torturing myself by watching this show.

hade thumbnail

Are we all going thrua stockholm syndrome ๐Ÿ˜€

Why they are making Ani like this. Janak this time did not do good. After so much struggle, he accepted his love and this girl broke him. I donโ€™t u understand why he wants to be with Arshi? Canโ€™t he stay single until his sort his feelings and give himself a break? I feel like I am torturing myself by watching this show.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

Also why did he talk so.much about death? Sad that no one except badoma and jethu cares a out how tired and unwell he looked.

In the whole sequence ANI was good but then Arshi calling biwi has totally spoiled everything. Makers purposely do this to create buzz. If he has accepted jhanak as wife by his heart and so loud calling Arshi as wife seriously who will trust his words now. But this calling biwi creates rage amongst audience so they write more abt this . Jhanak clearly told saccha dost but still his mind is stuck at AK . Now he want a to tell Arshi abt jhanak . What he will achieve after this. Yesterday he told no connection today he says he loves jhanak. May be he wants to come clean to Arshi and start afresh with her. Now he is not thinking of going back to jhanak.