Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: hade

what Ani did was cruel about not telling about the marriage and calling Arshi wife but I think he was looking for Jhanak to agree or respond or guage her feelings, he was always pushed away saying its paap, im not laalchi, mere did he hole wale pati etc. So i can give him a break for his attempts. Cant forgive for not believing Jhanak but Jhanak herself had a monologue that he wont rememeber. Maybe she was confused when he remembered some of the promises from the night. so poor souls, blame them for not communicating and spinning lies. Jhanak talks about truth but has always lied to Ani or misguided him about her status with AK. She caused half of the misunderstanding. She needs to grow seriously.

Right now my heart goes to Ani. In fact, they have both characters assassinated each other but all the risks and opportunities ani created for jhanak are not being recognised. AK is now a greatness the murat and he is the reason for her success and BFF. I am not enjoying her success.

They would have had better TRPs if she had come back and been faught for her rights and saved Ani or challenged the annulment in court, etc.

After so many I love yous we are 10 steps behind. Its horrible!! I hope something positive for Durga puja and Runak and their wedding acceptance, but I know it it's going to be another disappointment.

Wedding acceptance seems very unlikely now since Jhanak herself is going around labeling Ani a cheater in everyoneโ€™s eyes. On the other side Arshi is doing the same to Ani as well. So in such a scenario, what is there to accept about the wedding?

Both sisters are just enjoying blaming Ani while painting themselves as innocent victims. Wedding acceptance would have some point if Jhanak ever had any interest in valuing or supporting Ani. But she has never done that ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. Infact she has only succeeded in smearing him in everyoneโ€™s eyes and then walked away with her head held high. This is not any recipe for any relationship. Lol

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Poor Ani!! i feel bad for him. Mast si Zindagi barbaad ho gayi zimmedari ke chakkar mein.

Waise every show has some love and romance between lead pairs including Upma except Jhanak. smiley7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wedding acceptance seems very unlikely now since Jhanak herself is going around labeling Ani a cheater in everyoneโ€™s eyes. On the other side Arshi is doing the same to Ani as well. So in such a scenario, what is there to accept about the wedding?

Both sisters are just enjoying blaming Ani while painting themselves as innocent victims. Wedding acceptance would have some point if Jhanak ever had any interest in valuing or supporting Ani. But have had never done that ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. Infact she has only succeeded in smearing him in everyoneโ€™s eyes and then walked away with her head held high. This is not any recipe for any relationship. Lol

Edited by hade - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Poor Ani!! i feel bad for him. Mast si Zindagi barbaad ho gayi zimmedari ke chakkar mein.

Waise every show has some love and romance between lead pairs including Upma except Jhanak. smiley7

Yes, moral of the story in Jhanak is ki zimmedaari kabhi mat nibhaane ki koshish karo. Mast โ€œudaanโ€ udte raho ek daal se dusre daal smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise I donโ€™t think makers will show Jhanak remembering what all Ani has done for her life and career because then they will have to show her valuing it and they are not interested in that currently๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Their focus now is to only build her life in Mumbai, that is why she is only valuing and remembering what AK does for her. Ani ki help yaad kar li toh audience ko yaad aa jayega how ungrateful and matlabi Jhanak is coming across as smiley36

hade thumbnail

I remember one dialugue ani told AK that jab poori baat pata nahi ho na toh jyaada baat nahi karna chahiye. Absolutely true. Both ani and jhanak are no saints but they have truly done things for each other without any expectations or ulterior motives, esp Ani.

Jhanak should have come clean after Kashmir night instead of pushing him away with harsh dialogues.

Waise I donโ€™t think makers will show Jhanak remembering what all Ani has done for her life and career because then they will have to show her valuing it and they are not interested in that currently๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Their focus now is to only build her life in Mumbai, that is why she is only valuing and remembering what AK does for her. Ani ki help yaad kar li toh audience ko yaad aa jayega how ungrateful and matlabi Jhanak is coming across as smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

I remember one dialugue ani told AK that jab poori baat pata nahi ho na toh jyaada baat nahi karna chahiye. Absolutely true. Both ani and jhanak are no saints but they have truly done things for each other without any expectations or ulterior motives, esp Ani.

Jhanak should have come clean after Kashmir night instead of pushing him away with harsh dialogues.

The problem was manageable when the arguments and CA was just happening between Runak. But now Jhanak has shared their private details with AK and effectively brought him into the conversation to constantly comment on Runak ka relationship. When you make a third person privy to your private details, then matter becomes out of hand.
Jhanak has pushed Ani away brutally and smeared his image in such a way that itโ€™s difficult for Ani to ever come back and speak his side of the story. Everyone has already judged and condemned him based on Jhanakโ€™s testimony.

hade thumbnail

100% and credit to Ani for never sharing their personal details with anyone. He tries to steer the topic.

The problem was manageable when the arguments and CA was just happening between Runak. But now Jhanak has shared their private details with AK and effectively brought him into the conversation to constantly comment on Runak ka relationship. When you make a third person privy to your private details, then matter becomes out of hand.
Jhanak has pushed Ani away brutally and smeared his image in such a way that itโ€™s difficult for Ani to ever come back and speak his side of the story. Everyone has already judged and condemned him based on Jhanakโ€™s testimony.

hade thumbnail

Our makers make sure we are angry and hate one of the leads while sympathetic towards the other in Cycles. Kyon start Kiya Maine dekhna for Runak!!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Full hall drama while ragging of ANI. I am disappointed with ANI calling Arshi as my biwi. When he has accepted Jhanak as his dharmapatni he should have stuck with it but no makers ko usko two timer batana hai. He thinks AK and Jhanak are progressing in a relation rather than looking at his mistakes. Precap samjha nahi mere ko when. He thinks jhanak and AK love eo why he will try to tell Arshi abt his love as jhanak.

hade thumbnail

Stupid writers. He should stop calling her biwi and what did he mean that relation progressed when shristi said shaadi nahi buying. I'll ignore for now.

How can he think of J and AK and conveniently forget his mistakes and her ILU sirji!!

I think he is not thinking of going to jhanak but only trying to come clean to arshi. It might back fire either way for him coz arshi is only interested in humiliating him and getting revenge.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Full hall drama while ragging of ANI. I am disappointed with ANI calling Arshi as my biwi. When he has accepted Jhanak as his dharmapatni he should have stuck with it but no makers ko usko two timer batana hai. He thinks AK and Jhanak are progressing in a relation rather than looking at his mistakes. Precap samjha nahi mere ko when. He thinks jhanak and AK love eo why he will try to tell Arshi abt his love as jhanak.