Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Janak producer ka video dekha tha? Usne kha hi tha show me hindu mrg trike se lead ki proper shadi nhi hogi mtlb end tk esa adha adhura chlta rhega sb ekdusre pr cheat krte rhenge round 1,2,3 .....add hote jayenge or public ani ko time to time bash krte rhenge leena ne bdi fursat se ani ka character socha hoga ...villain proper liye nhi to lead se villain wale dailouge deke payment vasooli kr rhe or ani ke bina inka show nhi chlta ...ani ko litterly sbka punching bag bna diya hai janak insult krke jaye arshi didi screaming talent dikhati hai ani pe time to time ....mauka milne pr chotton or evil shubho team bhi ani ko mentally torture krte rehte ,or ghum firke janak rani move on krne ki nakam koshish me puri film ani ko imagine krte nikal legi kbhi kbhi to lgta show ka naam anirudh hona chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜„ smiley39

In which video pl send if you have

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

For me, It would have been growth if she didnt have the monologue.

She is angry and so he used cruel words to push him away from her. I would have taken it this way.

Its the monologues that spoiled the entire FL feelings.

She was hurt, she said avenging words.. Ok.. Fine.

But in all her words it was everything about her feelings, her hurt, her pain, her insults....

How selfish is she.You called Jhanak selfishโ€ฆ the way I read her as a person with the trait of self preservation. She was always a bit of a spitfire tooโ€ฆ as opposed to Ani who is brooding and will go into shell. People react to tragedy in different ways. Jhanak has always shown the ability to pick up the pieces.

It is and was Arshi in her words....Arshi didi ia not cheap nor am I.. So who is left to be cheap.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ You should live happily with her. Even her monologues had Arshi... Jhanak Raniโ€™s sisterhood which gets active every once in a while ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where as he on the other hand, apologised to her to the extent that I still don't remember the night, but I accept it as you are telling it.. His entire conversation about how he felt bad on insulting her . He even didn't correct her fake accusation of how he annulled the marriage.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Koi nai.. Young girl, in physical pain.. might have had memory loss on who signed and agreed for it first... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

He just told you how bad he is feeling from within, all that is shown is not what is true..

Did she even try to ask what is bothering him?

Agreeโ€ฆI said in a different postโ€ฆ the post operation scenes were done very badly.. no reflection or thehraavโ€ฆ it was absolutely stupid. No one wouldโ€™ve taken it amiss if they had shown a bit of her mental stateโ€ฆ asamanjas ki avastha!!

And the next day she sealed her lies by giving Aditya an entire fake story about her and Anirudh. I saw yesterdayโ€™s episode where the forum mentions she fed a fake story of her marriage to Adi. She only called it fake..and forced which it was wasnโ€™t it? What was fake story she mentioned?

How could she be so convenient in forgetting that Anirudh had done so many things for him. Why didnt she tell Aditya that part ๐Ÿค”

She had grown, true, from being innocent to how smartly she could fool people for her own betterment. ( I dont point to she should take all the insults or taunts when I said innocent) .

Hope this superstar movie track gives her some growth both in career and personal. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Maya, ๐Ÿค—

Some specific responses above in bold and underlined

I have said this several times Ani is Leenaโ€™s favourite characterโ€ฆ if she had way to sell this story as a male perspective story she would have done itโ€ฆbut the truth is it wonโ€™t sell to the larger audienceโ€ฆ audiences that are concerned with the institution of marriage and its periphery- rasams and sambhars wonโ€™t buy Aniโ€™s qualities however endearing they beโ€ฆ

She has given all the things to crib for in other charactersโ€ฆ she has given Ani only one peculiar traitโ€ฆ the inability to be estranged from non fulfilling relationshipsโ€ฆelse she has filled him with almost all positive traits. Even the jealousy she has given him is nuancedโ€ฆ

Ani has been a hero in the first half of the story he has unleashed a Jhanak on the world. With his machinations he had been the wind beneath her wings. He always advised her to choose the battles to fight.

Now it is her time to flyโ€ฆ when you fly, you will also remember how you got thereโ€ฆyou will compare how it was when you were in a cocoon and when you are in the wide world. There will be mistakes made and learnt.

I still maintain Leena and team is trying to flesh out Jhanak now. She never bothered about her until nowโ€ฆbut ab nazre karam unpar hain abhi..unhe bahut kuch ka ehsaas hogaโ€ฆaccha, bura etc

I am conflicted in how this will go but since they are trying something with Jhanak but how much off the beaten path I donโ€™t have much confidence

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/emXNnQQ-sFM?si=LGavHbR7AM3nJQMx

Ye lo!!main kehti rehti hun ye show thriller hai thriller!!see now makers have proved my point by replacing the la la la OG Jhanak bgm with a chest thumping bgm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya, ๐Ÿค—

Some specific responses above in bold and underlined

I have said this several times Ani is Leenaโ€™s favourite characterโ€ฆ if she had way to sell this story as a male perspective story she would have done itโ€ฆbut the truth is it wonโ€™t sell to the larger audienceโ€ฆ audiences that are concerned with the institution of marriage and its periphery- rasams and sambhars wonโ€™t buy Aniโ€™s qualities however endearing they beโ€ฆ

She has given all the things to crib for in other charactersโ€ฆ she has given Ani only one peculiar traitโ€ฆ the inability to be estranged from non fulfilling relationshipsโ€ฆelse she has filled him with almost all positive traits. Even the jealousy she has given him is nuancedโ€ฆ

Ani has been a hero in the first half of the story he has unleashed a Jhanak on the world. With his machinations he had been the wind beneath her wings. He always advised her to choose the battles to fight.

Now it is her time to flyโ€ฆ when you fly, you will also remember how you got thereโ€ฆyou will compare how it was when you were in a cocoon and when you are in the wide world. There will be mistakes made and learnt.

I still maintain Leena and team is trying to flesh out Jhanak now. She never bothered about her until nowโ€ฆbut ab nazre karam unpar hain abhi..unhe bahut kuch ka ehsaas hogaโ€ฆaccha, bura etc

I am conflicted in how this will go but since they are trying something with Jhanak but how much off the beaten path I donโ€™t have much confidence

Rekha,

Since you replied in my post itself, and I dont want to mess it with more highlighting .. I am adding my thoughts here...

Its not in order as your reply as I couldn't read while typing and so just replying as to what I remembered after reading your reply.

To what story did she fake to Aditya .

She lied to him about the circumstances that lead to the marriage. It was she who forced him to get married stating villagers would not allow them to move from there. Anirudh was not at all willing to get married as he found it as cheating Arshi and he insisted her on finding ways to make the villagers understand. But she forced him and said we will consider it nakli.

It was Jhanak idea not his. The nakli word was introduced by her!!!!. While sitting in the mandap he had Arshi calling him., to which she made a blank ignorance. Her sole thinking was at that moment to escape.. No matter what happens.

Its she who cheated her Arshi didi when he was telling what would I say to Arshi , and now being great by forgetting all the incidents and blaming Anirudh for everything.

Its not the first time she is doing this , she always said the same you forced me to marriage ... Such a liar she is, who keeps saying main jooth nahi bolti ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

If she was so righteous person why didn't she inform her so called didi the moment she landed in Kolkata... Didi pyar... Ridiculous she only loves her... She kept the marriage secret till Tejas exposed it.. If Anirudh didnt tell why did she chose to be open to her didi... Oh it wouldn't be of any favour for her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

As per mood and requirements she will call the shadi, asli, nakli, aap ne haq nahi diya, but when he tries to take up the marriage she again comes up with mahanta of main lalchi nahi hoon.. Like seriously what does she need from him..... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

And she told Aditya the shaadi was annulled.. But again she hide the fact that she was the one who signed the announcement in full josh with mass dialogues. .... She projected it as Anirudh made her sign and cancel the marriage.. In reality it was he who tried to delay it..She gave Aditya the impressions that Anirudh was a horrible human being who made her life hell.. and insulted her by doing his house chores.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Is this the truth.. Unfortunately no... Its he who made her career forcefully when she wasnt intersted . Its he who made her graduate...its he who motivated her to be independent to live life with self respect ....Its he who paved her way to meet her sabse acha dost Aditya ๐Ÿฅฐand in return he was insulted with unsafe, characterless etc from selfless Jhanak who never apologised to him...

She wanted to be innocent and great in the eyes of Aditya as he is the one who is helping her succeed in life at the moment....So she said the story but in a way where she is projected as victim and Anirudh as villian .. Disgusting she was..

The symbol of morality and righteousness Jhanak Raina chose to use a baccha to make her revenge successful... I dont have words to describe her brutality.... So what was all the bacche ko naam dena hai ladai all about.....

And all this could make me believe that she is nothing but pure selfish ...

And her worst reason to break up is Arshi who never ever gave her the place of sister.... She could have told him many reasons.. But no she had to chose Arshi ..... The Jhanak Raina who said in mumbai Arshi has nothing to do with me, all of a sudden sacrificed her love for Arshi didi .. How believable ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Of course people react to tragedies in different ways. Jhanak can react to her pain in shouting, insulting, taunting whatever that gives her peace of mind ...what did she chose... Lies and lies and make him feel he is the most disgusting human being in the whole world... Its fine its her way.. But I cant relate to it !!!!.

And she even said her confession was due to sedation... Ok then. Why not believe Anirudh had memory loss of their intimacy .. But no he is lying about it.. But she was in sedation... ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

She could have resorted to truth atleast once when she always mouths maun jooth nahi bolta !!!!! And rejected him .. That would have been an excellent growth for her character . Anirudh anyways had realised he was wrong and even apologised .. Then why this way of brutal rejection........ ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

I love Leena writing, its she who gave the emotional attachment between Anirudh and Jhanak. Yes, you are right a male center character story wont sell .. That is why in ITV male characters keep fluctuating.

I don't think Anirudh is kept as a person who doesnt full fill relationship. With Jhanak he couldn't , has he didnt have her consent.

With Arshi till now he has given numerous hints of she can leave him if she is unhappy.. Isnt it a beautiful gesture...

But she doesnt chose to leave him as she is driven by ego...

But after the hospital track Anirudh is shown to realise his love for Jhanak and he even accepted her as his wife. Its a progress with respect to his earlier thoughts of Do I love Jhanak..how can I when its Arshi whom I love... He is there... And the moment he realised his feelings he is trying to be open ... Whether he will be successful in expressing, or will he fail is different aspect.

But the thought that he need to be clear to Arshi is good growth with respect to Anirudh character.

Jhanak needs to grow as she is the titular character.... Let her fly high but not with the power of cutting the wings of the young man who risked his life to save a stranger unlike her another best friend who turned away from taking responsibility and handed over it to Anirudh.

And its a daily ITV show watched by masses.. And so I feel the narration and execution should be such that it connects to the targeted audience. Not complicate as to its not everyone's cup of tea.!!!

More to mention about the marriage but it became too long..Since u watched the episodes.. You might be able to connect with reference to my post ..

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 days ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak is a hypocrites. Ani and Jhank both want eachother but dont communicate well. The version she is telling AK is not completely true. In fact she was pushing Ani towards Arshi when he tried to talk to her multiple times. She is more worried about her image than her love. I hate all the discussions about Ani with AK. it's too short a time to discuss personal things. Why has she forgotten Rudra and Rahul who are closer to her and help without expectations, AK seems very nosy and fishy to me. I am not excited about her film career. I would have liked her dance career better. That was her passion not movies.

Rekha,

Since you replied in my post itself, and I dont want to mess it with more highlighting .. I am adding my thoughts here...

Its not in order as your reply as I couldn't read while typing and so just replying as to what I remembered after reading your reply.

She lied to him about the circumstances that lead to the marriage. It was she who forced him to get married stating villagers would not allow them to move from there. Anirudh was not at all willing to get married as he found it as cheating Arshi and he insisted her on finding ways to make the villagers understand. But she forced him and said we will consider it nakli.

It was Jhanak idea not his. The nakli word was introduced by her!!!!. While sitting in the mandap he had Arshi calling him., to which she made a blank ignorance. Her sole thinking was at that moment to escape.. No matter what happens.

Its she who cheated her Arshi didi when he was telling what would I say to Arshi , and now being great by forgetting all the incidents and blaming Anirudh for everything.

Its not the first time she is doing this , she always said the same you forced me to marriage ... Such a liar she is, who keeps saying main jooth nahi bolti ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

If she was so righteous person why didn't she inform her so called didi the moment she landed in Kolkata... Didi pyar... Ridiculous she only loves her... She kept the marriage secret till Tejas exposed it.. If Anirudh didnt tell why did she chose to be open to her didi... Oh it wouldn't be of any favour for her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

As per mood and requirements she will call the shadi, asli, nakli, aap ne haq nahi diya, but when he tries to take up the marriage she again comes up with mahanta of main lalchi nahi hoon.. Like seriously what does she need from him..... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

And she told Aditya the shaadi was annulled.. But again she hide the fact that she was the one who signed the announcement in full josh with mass dialogues. .... She projected it as Anirudh made her sign and cancel the marriage.. In reality it was he who tried to delay it..She gave Aditya the impressions that Anirudh was a horrible human being who made her life hell.. and insulted her by doing his house chores.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Is this the truth.. Unfortunately no... Its he who made her career forcefully when she wasnt intersted . Its he who made her graduate...its he who motivated her to be independent to live life with self respect ....Its he who paved her way to meet her sabse acha dost Aditya ๐Ÿฅฐand in return it was he who insulted with unsafe, Characterless etc from selfless Jhanak who never apologised to him...

She wanted to be innocent and great in the eyes of Aditya as he is the one who is helping her succeed in life at the moment....So she said the story but in a way where she is projected as victim and Anirudh as villian .. Disgusting she was..

The symbol of morality and righteousness Jhanak Raina chose to use a baccha to make her revenge successful... I dont have words to describe her brutality.... So what was all the bacche ko naam dena hai ladai all about.....

And her worst reason to break up is Arshi who never ever gave her the place of sister.... She could have told him many reasons.. But no she had to chose Arshi ..... The Jhanak Raina who said in mumbai Arshi has nothing to do with me, all of a sudden sacrificed her love for Arshi didi .. How believable ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Of course people react to tragedies in different ways. Jhanak can react to her pain in shouting, insulting, taunting whatever that gives her peace of mind ...what did she chose... Lies and lies and make him feel he is the most disgusting human being in the whole world... Its fine its her way.. But I cant relate to it !!!!.

And she even said her confession was due ro sedation... Ok then. Why not believe Anirudh had memory loss of their intimacy .. But no he is lying about it.. But she was in sedation... ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

She could have resorted to truth atleast once when she always mouths maun jooth nahi bolta !!!!! And rejected him .. That would have been an excellent growth for her character . Anirudh anyways had realised he was wrong and even apologised .. Then why this way of brutal rejection........ ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

I love Leena writing, its she who gave the emotional attachment between Anirudh and Jhanak. Yes, you are right a male center character story wont sell .. That is why in ITV male characters keep fluctuating.

I don't think Anirudh is kept as a person who doesnt full fill relationship. With Jhanak he couldn't has he didnt have her consent.

With Arshi till now he has given numerous hints of she can leave him if she is unhappy.. Isnt it a beautiful gesture...

But she doesnt chose to leave him as she is driven by ego...

But after the hospital track Anirudh is shown to realise his love for Jhanak and he even accepted her as his wife. Its a progress with respect to his earlier thoughts of Do I love Jhanak..how can I when its Arshi whom I love... He is there... And the moment he realised his feelings he is trying to be open ... Whether he will be successful in expressing, or will he fail is different aspect.

But the thought that he need to be clear to Arshi is good growth with respect to Anirudh character.

Jhanak needs to grow as she is the titular character.... Let her fly high but not with the power of cutting the wings of the young man who risked his life to save a stranger unlike her another best friend who turned away from taking responsibility and handed over it to Anirudh.

And its a daily ITV show watched by masses.. And so I feel the narration and execution should be such that it connects to the targeted audience. Not complicate as to its not everyone's cup of tea.!!!

More to mention about the marriage but it became too long.. But since u watched the episodes.. You might be able to connect with reference to my post ..

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Bhot purana tha video isi forum me share hua tha dekh lo khin pr mil jaye to muje dhundhne me wakt lg jayega

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Janak producer ka video dekha tha? Usne kha hi tha show me hindu mrg trike se lead ki proper shadi nhi hogi mtlb end tk esa adha adhura chlta rhega sb ekdusre pr cheat krte rhenge round 1,2,3 .....add hote jayenge or public ani ko time to time bash krte rhenge leena ne bdi fursat se ani ka character socha hoga ...villain proper liye nhi to lead se villain wale dailouge deke payment vasooli kr rhe or ani ke bina inka show nhi chlta ...ani ko litterly sbka punching bag bna diya hai janak insult krke jaye arshi didi screaming talent dikhati hai ani pe time to time ....mauka milne pr chotton or evil shubho team bhi ani ko mentally torture krte rehte ,or ghum firke janak rani move on krne ki nakam koshish me puri film ani ko imagine krte nikal legi kbhi kbhi to lgta show ka naam anirudh hona chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜„ smiley39

lolsmiley37

Five words five words

AreYaar thumbnail

Is this the truth.. Unfortunately no... Its he who made her career forcefully when she wasnt intersted . Its he who made her graduate...its he who motivated her to be independent to live life with self respect ....Its he who paved her way to meet her sabse acha dost Aditya ๐Ÿฅฐand in return he was insulted with unsafe, characterless etc from selfless Jhanak who never apologised to him...

And she even said her confession was due to sedation... Ok then. Why not believe Anirudh had memory loss of their intimacy .. But no he is lying about it.. But she was in sedation... ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

Hey you've summed up all of Jhanak's double standards really well heresmiley32....especially the bits in bold. If we really start digging into the extent of Jhanak's two-faced lies in the story, pura din nikal jaayegasmiley36....luckily for her that Ani has told the more obvious lies so she feels her own lies won't be noticed and she can continue to proclaim herself sacchai ki devismiley36

After spending most of his story claiming that Ani doesn't even love her, she has now reached the point of claiming he loves her but is cheating her by staying with Arshi smiley36. We are supposed to forget that she has spent 99% of this story constantly telling him not to care for her and to only care for Arshi....now suddenly she is portraying as if he is cheating her with Arshi. Her dialogues in the scene with AK were all about indirectly mocking Ani only that mujhe pyar ke jaal mein PHASAYA....lol this is another narrative she's started recently since the pregnancy track where she's started presuming that Ani "trapped" her in pyar ka jaal and cheated her by sleeping with her and then not owning up to it....lol it is unclear whether she still believes he forgot even after he has come and directly apologized to her in Mumbai....she is busy in her own world of presumptions and happy there as far as we can tell. And she has totally forgotten that she herself hid the ONS for 3 months from everyone but somehow Ani has become the cheater as per how she has projected it in the pregnancy track....the girl who walked away so casually after sleeping with him, the girl who was still pushing him to marry Arshi and happily do all rituals with her....that girl is now without blinking proclaiming to everyone that Ani has cheated hersmiley36.

This is why AK has this image of Ani now too...because JHANAK put it there and she is not interested in rectifying it all smiley36. In her imaginary world, her having feelings for Ani was all PURE and INNOCENT....while Ani having feelings for her is cheating smiley36....as you said, as per Jhanak Rani's special rule book, woh bhi sacchi, Arshi didi bhi sacchi aur paapi sirf Ani....she has successfully portrayed as if Ani pursued her while she was just some coy innocent bystander who was never reciprocatingsmiley36....is bechaari BHOLI ladki ko PHASAYA pyar ke JAAL mein aur phir CHEAT kiya aur chhod diya....that is Jhanak's versionsmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Jhanak is a hypocrites. Ani and Jhank both want eachother but dont communicate well. The version she is telling AK is not completely true. In fact she was pushing Ani towards Arshi when he tried to talk to her multiple times. She is more worried about her image than her love. I hate all the discussions about Ani with AK. it's too short a time to discuss personal things. Why has she forgotten Rudra and Rahul who are closer to her and help without expectations, AK seems very nosy and fishy to me. I am not excited about her film career. I would have liked her dance career better. That was her passion not movies.

Half-truths are Jhanak's superpower nowsmiley36....she is able to get away with telling them because there is no Ani around to give her a reality check of what she actually did and said. He is also in guilt now over not believing her about the pregnancy so he will not point out her lies....lol she has a free pass to spin any story she wantssmiley36

She has conveniently left out the entire Arshi chapter of the story from her narration to AK.....she is talking about Arshi didi like some generic third person that Ani cheated on her withsmiley36....amazing ability she has to compartmentalize that she herself slept with Arshi ka so called husband but cheater is somehow only Anismiley36

Rahul will likely never come back now since Jhanak has fully settled in Mumbai with AKsmiley36....Rudra may show up whenever she does something dance based again.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

what Ani did was cruel about not telling about the marriage and calling Arshi wife but I think he was looking for Jhanak to agree or respond or guage her feelings, he was always pushed away saying its paap, im not laalchi, mere did he hole wale pati etc. So i can give him a break for his attempts. Cant forgive for not believing Jhanak but Jhanak herself had a monologue that he wont rememeber. Maybe she was confused when he remembered some of the promises from the night. so poor souls, blame them for not communicating and spinning lies. Jhanak talks about truth but has always lied to Ani or misguided him about her status with AK. She caused half of the misunderstanding. She needs to grow seriously.

Right now my heart goes to Ani. In fact, they have both characters assassinated each other but all the risks and opportunities ani created for jhanak are not being recognised. AK is now a greatness the murat and he is the reason for her success and BFF. I am not enjoying her success.

They would have had better TRPs if she had come back and been faught for her rights and saved Ani or challenged the annulment in court, etc.

After so many I love yous we are 10 steps behind. Its horrible!! I hope something positive for Durga puja and Runak and their wedding acceptance, but I know it it's going to be another disappointment.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Half-truths are Jhanak's superpower nowsmiley36....she is able to get away with telling them because there is no Ani around to give her a reality check of what she actually did and said. He is also in guilt now over not believing her about the pregnancy so he will not point out her lies....lol she has a free pass to spin any story she wantssmiley36

She has conveniently left out the entire Arshi chapter of the story from her narration to AK.....she is talking about Arshi didi like some generic third person that Ani cheated on her withsmiley36....amazing ability she has to compartmentalize that she herself slept with Arshi ka so called husband but cheater is somehow only Anismiley36

Rahul will likely never come back now since Jhanak has fully settled in Mumbai with AKsmiley36....Rudra may show up whenever she does something dance based again.