Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes salman is real name of adi giving interview that he said that ani is purana pyar. Adi will try until she wouldn't accept his love.

She has already rejected his love many times and totally friend-zoned him....still AK is proposing to her daily....lol so he really does think Jhanak ek din accept kar legi....depending on how much Leena Aunty wants to drag, kar bhi sakti hai accept even if she doesn't really love him smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Basically he will keep trying for Jhanak as long as he can until maybe he will get fed up of her rejection and get angry or negativesmiley36.....aur toh kuch path dikh nahin raha mujhe for his character. Agar aaraam se Jhanak ko jaane dena hota toh itne time se chipka nahin rehta despite her friend-zoning him....lol

He will likely try to stop Jhanak even if she suddenly decides to run back to Ani smiley36

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ani sach mein BHOLA hi hai if he thinks JHANAK is smart and sensible smiley37smiley37.....dono hi dumbos hain in different ways....lol

Yeh bacche ko naam dilvaungi track mein dekh toh li hai sabne Jhanak ki "sensibility" smiley36

Sach mein bhola hai ..He said to good Boses when she left bh after fire mishap, "woh smart aur samajhdaar hai ".

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Basically he will keep trying for Jhanak as long as he can until maybe he will get fed up of her rejection and get angry or negativesmiley36.....aur toh kuch path dikh nahin raha mujhe for his character. Agar aaraam se Jhanak ko jaane dena hota toh itne time se chipka nahin rehta despite her friend-zoning him....lol

He will likely try to stop Jhanak even if she suddenly decides to run back to Ani smiley36

I think in future definitely he will get fed up because he is so desperate that Jhanak accept his love.i think in frustration definitely he would crossing the lines

Edited by Varsha188 - 4 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

LOL I didn't like ad shoot track personally cuz they turned it very ugly. Ani ne bahut bakwaas bola us track mein and that argument that Runak had on the road made it very clear ki Jhanak will always choose the path of passive aggressiveness each time Ani accuses her of entertaining AK in her life...the way she sarcastically admitted that time only ki haan I called AK to my hotel room, sab meri marzi se hua....tabhi samajh aa gaya tha ki yeh long term problem banegi between them smiley36.

In fact I was very surprised at the way they resolved the ad shoot wala MU with that scene of Ani coming to tend to her foot....usko dekhne ke baad mujhe lagaa ki ok they are trying to show ki no matter what ugly things these two say to each other, ek chot lagte hi dono apna gussa bhool ke ek dusre ke liye melt ho jaayenge....that even if Ani ka MU didn't fully get resolved that time and he did still presume that Jhanak called AK to her room...but his protective emotions for her overcame his jealousy and his softer side came out to tend to her...that he found it within himself to atleast apologize for his behavior even if he didn't realize he was still wrong about her calling AK to her room....that image related MU was still left open ended.

And the way they showed AK-Jhanak ka last convo at the ad shoot also made it very clear ki Jhanak will go to Mumbai and this AK related problem will arise again....aur wohi huasmiley36. This is why they never clarified Ani ka MU about AK....Jhanak never cleared it up in her ego because she always felt offended by Ani's presumption about AK....and har baar situation hi aisa hota hai ki Ani ka MU grows and Jhanak also keeps replying sarcastically in her ego to further fuel it......both are more interested in one upping each other in ego than communicating dhang sesmiley36. This has allowed AK to burrow his way between them...and now it's no longer sarcasm from Jhanak's side - her lie has become her truth....now she is genuinely welcoming AK into her life happily smiley36.....it all started with Ani's jealousy and suspicions but ultimately what he first suspected has come true in the form of Adinak ka blooming equation smiley36....Ani unintentionally manifested this headache for himself smiley37

Hey thank you for this long & beautiful replysmiley27

I remember Jhanak actually started narrating about her marriage and husband to a man who had barged into her room at the night in drunken state...smiley37

And Ani glared at Jhanak..and said....

".Ohhhh personal baatein bhi share ho chuki hai...."...smiley36

This AK has always gotten on his nerves...from the very beginningsmiley37.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has already rejected his love many times and totally friend-zoned him....still AK is proposing to her daily....lol so he really does think Jhanak ek din accept kar legi....depending on how much Leena Aunty wants to drag, kar bhi sakti hai accept even if she doesn't really love him smiley36

I am afraid of such an outcome actually...coz in Guddi from where the current show has taken some references, FL did that so that ML finally gives up on her and concentrate on his marriage..

But the only light I can find in case Jhanak show is, it's a mix of three shows by Leena, Ishti Kutum, Guddi and Jol Nupur..and she changes the story as per viewers preference...in the OGs, ML PL were married, but here she stopped herself from showing ML PL being married as it will negativity impact the show's popularity .. I am still hopeful, after all these nonsense shown for last few months after aag track, Leena will give a clean ending to Runak's future together 🤞

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I remember Jhanak actually started narrating about her marriage and husband to a man who had barged into her room at the night in drunken state...smiley37

Actually at that time she revealed her status as married to protect herself from him ..

But Ani misunderstood her as she shared her personal baatein..As usual J Rani never cleared his doubts in her ego..what do you say,AY ?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Actually at that time she revealed her status as married to protect herself from him ..

But Ani misunderstood her as she shared her personal baatein..As usual J Rani never cleared his doubts in her ego..what do you say,AY ?

Yes, she told AK she was married to basically tell him she's off-limits for himsmiley36....but even then, the way she revealed about the shaadi to him ensured that her own image comes across as devoted wife who is loyal to her pati even though he has left her smiley36

Also that was the very first time she told ANYONE that she considers that shaadi with Ani a VALID one....AK was the first person she told that to....no wonder AK aaj tak khaas hai iski life meinsmiley36....cuz until that point, she kept repeating to Ani also that she doesn't consider the shaadi valid...ek baar apne mann mein khud ko tak nahin admit kiya tha it's valid...but AK ke saamne she accepted it as valid shaadi....lol

Now that I think about it, makers are just continuing with the same theme....hum log hi nahin samjhesmiley36. They laid the seeds for this since that track only....AK is still playing the same part in Runak ka equation....Jhanak keeps confiding everything to AK, AK keeps insulting Ani, it further fuels Ani's MU and everyone judges him while AK keeps on developing a positive image in Jhanak's eyes smiley36....yehi toh chal raha hai since that ad shoot track.....lol

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Yes, she told AK she was married to basically tell him she's off-limits for himsmiley36....but even then, the way she revealed about the shaadi to him ensured that her own image comes across as devoted wife who is loyal to her pati even though he has left her smiley36

Also that was the very first time she told ANYONE that she considers that shaadi with Ani a VALID one....AK was the first person she told that to....no wonder AK aaj tak khaas hai iski life meinsmiley36....cuz until that point, she kept repeating to Ani also that she doesn't consider the shaadi valid...ek baar apne mann mein khud ko tak nahin admit kiya tha it's valid...but AK ke saamne she accepted it as valid shaadi....lol

Now that I think about it, makers are just continuing with the same theme....hum log hi nahin samjhesmiley36. They laid the seeds for this since that track only....AK is still playing the same part in Runak ka equation....Jhanak keeps confiding everything to AK, AK keeps insulting Ani, it further fuels Ani's MU and everyone judges him while AK keeps on developing a positive image in Jhanak's eyes smiley36....yehi toh chal raha hai since that ad shoot track.....lol

As always you explained beautifully, AY smiley31

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I guess some people like that ad shoot track cuz they felt the intensity of Ani's jealousy and anger showed how passionate his feelings for Jhanak are....lol but I personally felt makers made it too ugly to even enjoy it as an intense passionate thing.....the words used were so ugly ki it ended up feeling "chi chi chi" as Ani put it smiley36

Upar se waapis aake Ani did one of his worst bouts of PDA with Arshi....that "Arshi meri princess hai" scene still remains an all time greatest cringe scene of Jhanaksmiley39smiley36.....literally every epi was a headache in that track....Ani ko itne thappad lagaane ka mann kiya tha mujhe tabsmiley36. The only scene I liked in that track was the scene when Jhanak came to ask him for her bank documents and the way she explained to him that he is lowering his own image by presuming all this about her....that was the right balance of dignity and hurt in Jhanak....makers rarely get that balance right in the scenes nowadays....lol

And then ofcourse I loved the scene of him coming to tend to Jhanak's foot....that scene was classic Ani with all his shades....complaining like a kid while also jamaaoing his haq on hersmiley36, fussing over her chot, getting emotional over her.

The gist of ad shoot track was that Ani felt offended as a husband without realizing that he is behaving like a possessive husband....that was his problem in that track...ki use samajh nahin aa raha tha why he is feeling SO upset....cuz the emotion was that of a husband seeing his wife with another guy in a room in the middle of the night.